Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 8:40 pm

ooc: This Moonstone journey will take place BEFORE the April Gathering for continuity reasons.

Aspenheart yawned and stretched his legs comfortably as he prepared his herb bundles for the journey ahead. Zinnia had been informed of Maplepaw's trip with him, and she knew that her apprentice would be excused from duties for the day. Everything was set for the beginning of that long, long walk at sunhigh. He sought out Maplepaw's reddish coat when he emerged from his den that afternoon and mewed to greet her. "Alright, I'm sure there's horror stories floating around about these herbs, but you won't make it without them. Eat up, Maplepaw, and we'll be ready to leave."

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:00 am

Maplepaw was so excited for the journey, she didn't care what she would have to eat.  She enthusiastically licked up the herbs, despite their bitter taste.

"Are we going to leave soon?" She asked, not wanting to wait in the camp any longer.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 8:46 pm

"We can leave right now and be right-on-time, or we can leave in a little bit and be late," Aspenheart laughed. He swished his tail to motion for Maplepaw to follow him out of camp and into the territory. The weather was cloudy and humid, but it was temperate enough that it didn't bother Aspenheart's sensitive and gaunt figure. He hated to admit that, as he aged, he got more sensitive to aching joints and heavier seizures. The awkward stumbling fashion in which he walked also put pressure on his hips that made him feel ancient. "Are you excited? Scared? Mortified? You can tell me if you'd rather do anything else. I won't be offended... but I'll still make you go."

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 5:38 am

"I'm excited!" Maplepaw exclaimed, "this makes me one step closer to being a warrior!"
She saw him stumbling a little, and realized just how old the medicine cat was getting.  She slowed a little, matching her pace with his.
"What's StarClan like?"

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Aspenheart padded alongside Maplepaw, his limp only a slight hindrance to their speed. It was an odd question, given all that happened lately. He figured he would tell her all that he knew StarClan to be. If they had suddenly changed, he wouldn't know. They wouldn't talk to him. Only the apprentices received that privilege lately.

"Well, depending on who you get, they can be anywhere from well-meaning idiots to sage, fortune-telling spiritual guides," Aspenheart chuckled. "I think you guys have it good. Apprentices. They bring you the cat whose story you need to hear most. Whatever that means to you, expect it. Sometimes, though, what you need is the thing you hate most. So whatever that means to you... expect that too. I'm contradicting myself. Maybe I'm the well-meaning idiot. Eh?"

The farther they walked, the closer Highstones appeared. "I like the Moonstone best. It's a nice lookin' hunk of rock. I can't wait to see your face. There's nothing like a kittenfluffed 'paw with their mouth hanging open in shock."

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 am

"Well, I don't think that'll happen to me," Maplepaw replied, "not many things shock me.  I will probably be amazed, but I'm not sure." 

As they approached a large cave mouth Mapepaw asked, "Is that Mothermouth?"

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:40 pm

"You're right!" Aspenheart grunted as he climbed (very ungracefully) over the last few rocks. "It's dark down there, so make sure you can feel my tail on your whiskers. You might get lost if you're not careful. Once we're down there, the Moonstone will probably already be lit up. Just press your nose to it and you'll fall asleep." The medicine cat hobbled into Mothermouth and embraced the cold claustrophobia of the darkness. It was much like the tunnels. Knowledge from long ago, given to him by the grace of the stars, allowed his paws to act on autopilot. He shut his eyes as he roamed the passageway, listening to the cautious steps of Maplepaw behind him.

The cavern opened up and revealed the enormous Moonstone. He nodded to Maplepaw with excitement, encouraging her to approach it with veneration. He situated himself against the wall of the cave, laying with his head on his paws. It was Maplepaw's time now, not his. He smiled a little and looked up at the moon, observing its glow and the stars that twirled around it.

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 am

Maplepaw walked up to the Moonstone, excitement surging through her.  As she pressed her nose to the stone, a chill passed through her and she fell asleep.

Maplepaw woke up in a clearing.  She saw a cat padding towards her.  She sat up straight, wondering what the StarClan cat would talk to her about.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:34 am

Soft amber eyes filled with stars settled on the brightly pelted she-cat several paw steps away from her, a gentle smile plastered onto Willowwhisker's maw. It had been quite a while since she'd spoken to an apprentice during their moonstone journey, and to be perfectly honest- she wasn't exactly sure that she was prepared to answer some of the questions that the she-cat may have, especially since she was from WindClan. Nonetheless, she was ready to do her duty as a warrior of the stars. "Hello, Maplepaw," Curling her tail over her paws slowly, she gazed into the young apprentice's eyes for a moment. "I'm Willowwhisker, a former WindClan warrior."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 am

"Hello, Willowwhisker," Maplepaw said, excited at seeing a StarClan cat for the first time.  "Is there anything you wish to tell me?"

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 01, 2020 11:42 am

Willowwhisker's gaze warmed when the young she-cat warmed up to her immediately, her amber gaze settling on the little apprentice. "I think something all of the Clans need right now is clarity, little one. Just know that everything is going to be okay, young one. Pain doesn't last forever." Tilting her head slightly, she looked to the WindClanner. "Is there anything you'd wish to know?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:32 pm

"Does all of StarClan agree with what the Righteous Few are doing in the forest?" Maplepaw asked, thinking that surely cats that are this wise would disagree with everything that the Righteous Few stand for. She at least hoped that they did.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue May 05, 2020 11:05 am

Willowwhisker's gaze didn't falter when the young she-cat asked the same question that was on everyone's mind. "I'm sorry... I can't answer that question. Just remember that you will be okay, no matter what happens." Smiling, Willowwhisker watched as the same drowsiness began to fall over the apprentice. "Good luck, darling."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue May 05, 2020 11:11 am

"Thank you..." were the last words that came out of Maplepaw's mouth before she drifted back into the real world.

As she woke, she saw Aspenheart at the edge of the cave. She walked over to him, glad that her Moonstone went fine, even though it didn't answer any questions. She followed him out of the cave and into the glowing light of the moon for their journey back home, to WindClan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1