Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Fools [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptyFri 7 Jan 2022 - 21:32

Aether tried to pick his way across this new territory, stumbling over roots and brambles often, but remaining undeterred. Papa would be impressed to see that he could manage this far from camp, even if he wasn't necessarily alone doing this. Of course Apollo had to come. Ares was insistent that if he would be "so dumb to do this" (it isn't dumb, Ares, you'll see!), he should at least take one of his littermates. And Apollo was easy enough to convince.

Although he didn't expect this area to be so hard to move around, it was still so cool! Like an adventure! Maybe they could even find some prey here! If Apollo could keep his mouth shut long enough to catch anything, this time, at least.

Two Fools [c] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptyFri 7 Jan 2022 - 21:32

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
Two Fools [c] Failuredice

Two Fools [c] Mistpe10
Two Fools [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1229

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptySat 8 Jan 2022 - 0:45

Hunting patrols rarely met with much success, lately, so to stay on top of things - as much as they could, anyway - Minkstar had taken to sending everyone including himself on patrols further and further into the territory. Though, not all of them met with complete failure, as Stoatfur's slightly... unusual... methods had been put into practice. Who would have thought even snakes would be driven out in desperation to hunt through weather this cold?

Apart from that odd sighting a while back with the rogue spotted on their territory, not many trespassers came by, at least. Apart from predators, starvation, and the threat of the Clans on their borders, not much trouble had visited them, yet.

Until now, it seemed.

The sound of someone crashing through the undergrowth came to his ears practically from tree-lengths away, the scent harder to make out in the chilled air with his nose half-frozen, but recognizable as nothing from one of the other Clans as he approached. Ghosting through the patchwork land of ice and shadow, the snow dappling wherever it had found space to slip between the bare branches above, he gauged the newcomers with narrowed eyes. Definitely not anyone he'd seen before - most likely rogues from beyond the territories, ignorant and bright-eyed youngsters exploring places they probably should have recognized were dangerous but hadn't.

A part of him was tempted to scare them off, but with ThunderClan's current state that would most likely backfire. So, instead of leaping out claws unsheathed and teeth bared, he straightened with a flick of his tail and stepped into the open, no longer softening his pawsteps as he strode forwards. "So, what brings two travelers like you out here?" He asked casually, as if these weren't invaders who had just crossed into his territory.

Two Fools [c] Sadnes10
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Jaculus | Flamethrower | Swansong | Rift | Minkstar | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptySat 8 Jan 2022 - 15:08

Apollo followed his brother along he looked around for food to hunt.

Apollo was glad Aether brought him on this trip it would be fun to goof off together. Goofing off was Apollos favorite thing to do in fact. And Aether seemed like a pretty fun littermate to do just that with. Ares was way to strict with the rules and took things wayyy to seriously.

Hey Aether wanna hear a joke??? he meowed giggling to himself

Why are kittens actually excellent bosses?

he purred giving Aether a couple seconds to think about it.

They have great littership.

He rolled around on the forest floor in laughter at his stupid joke. Apollo loved stupid things like this. Dont get him wrong when it was fight or hunt time he could be serious but if there was a chance to be goofing off that is 100% what he would be doing. The only exception was when dad was watching him.

He quickly got back up to his paws when he heard Minkstar.

Oh hello stranger say... wanna hear a joke? he giggled a little

He looked minkstar over real careful. hmm who was this cat?

We are explorers he answered Minkstar's question.

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 9:58

Aether gave his brother a cuff around the ear, annoyed. "No joking with the enemy, Apollo!" He hissed, his tail lashing. He, too, was sizing his opponent up, claws unsheathed. Imagine if they could take down this cat? Papa would be so impressed! Maybe that would make him better than Papa too! No, no cat could be better than Papa.

Glaring at the big cat, the tom bared his teeth. "What do you want with us?! We could tear you apart if we wanted to, so don't come any closer! Just leave us alone! We don't want you here!" He tried to fluff himself up, but of course only one of the pair even looked threatening. He swiftly kicked Apollo, eyeing him from the side. Come on, we gotta scare him off!

Two Fools [c] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1229

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 18:43

"Exploring for... yolks, are you?" His brow rose slightly at the one's question, a smile quirking at the edge of his maw as he quipped a reply, instantly taking a liking to this youngster despite himself. And then the other went ahead and cut his amusement out from beneath his paws. Minkstar was unimpressed, to say the least. A spark of annoyance flickered in his eyes. I can't go one day without some cat I don't even know threatening to tear my pelt off. What was he, a magnet for insults?

"Sheathe your claws, kit," He said coldly, abruptly sick and tired of hostilities in particular and the world in general. "You might not want me here, but this happens to be my home.  I can't exactly leave." Eyes narrowing slightly, he added, "I was willing to talk like any normal cat, and it seems your companion didn't misinterpret my intentions, but if you keep up the attitude, I might have to reevaluate your own. It takes more than two to invade my territory."

Two Fools [c] Sadnes10
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Jaculus | Flamethrower | Swansong | Rift | Minkstar | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] EmptySun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:17

Apollo rolled his eyes at Aether wow all business... and I thought you were a cool littermate. he turns back toward Minkstar. Excuse my brother he apparently forgot his sense of humor... and his brain he swatted back at his brother a little, sibling rivalry at its finest.

Apollo had different intentions than his brother but his tactics were still working. The cat was talking to them this wasnt meant to be an invasion just a size up. The more he could get this cat talking the more information he could report to dad.

He didnt even really wanna fight this cat even but if Minkstar attacked him or his brother he would not hesitate to kill him 9 lives or 1 bring it on.

Can't exactly leave? he repeated his words.... Couldn't you just like walk off ... that would be leaving he laughed rolling on the ground at his stupid 'joke' if you could call it that?

He also repeats his stupid joke from earlier so Minkstar could hear it. Funny huh?

He looks at Minkstar You seem like a very reasonable cat so allow us to talk like...normal cats I believe you said? tell us about your home all about it he licks his paw pretending to be really interested. He was in a way but for other reasons. Reasons that were different than probably any cat could actually guess.

Two Fools [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Fools [c]   Two Fools [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Fools [c]
Page 1 of 1