Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Five Flowers, One Stem (C)

Go down 
+4
Reaper King
RainyHeart
khamosa
downfive
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Five Flowers, One Stem (C) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Flowers, One Stem (C)   Five Flowers, One Stem (C) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:08 am

Goldenfang’s mind wandered to the flower fields of her home territory, trying to recall anything similar to what Basilbloom was describing, though all the colors and petals and seeds were blending together. Besides, the snow and ice had killed them all. If this flower was real, it would be hardy despite the frost, and there was no such flower blooming in WindClan territory. Her eyes flicked between cats as they spoke. She was reluctant to make a decision before hearing everyone else’s opinions.

The medicine cats seemed to share the same thoughts: it was risky and left their Clans vulnerable. Still, Dovefrost, Cloverheart, and Muddythorn agreed on the condition that their leaders didn’t oppose, and this caused Goldenfang to blink a few times in surprise. And Bloodstar, the silver-tongued fox that he was, agreed in his typical way. That left herself weighing the needs of her Clan against the hopes of the forest.

“You’re right that I can’t send my young medicine cat apprentice with you. He has neither the healing experience you seek nor the survival skills you’ll need for this expedition. I’ll send an able-bodied cat or two to lend extra eyes and noses, however. In the meantime, Minkstar, perhaps Crowpaw and Berrypaw could meet a few times to share what they’ve learned and support one another? I can’t imagine the burden we’re placing on their shoulders.” Goldenfang meowed, head shaking slowly. They had been careful not to reveal the bitter sickness and hunger that ravaged WindClan, and now ShadowClan was calling on them to give them her healthy hunters? She wasn’t keen on this multi-clan expedition at all. “Although, there is a pressing matter. We deal with enough dangers like dogs and twolegs and other enemies without being able to predict or prevent them. If we want to survive this leafbare without most of the medicine cats, we’ll need to agree to peace to prevent unnecessary injuries. Basilbloom can’t be blamed if two unrelated Clans get into a fight while the healers are away.”

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Five Flowers, One Stem (C) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Five Flowers, One Stem (C) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Flowers, One Stem (C)   Five Flowers, One Stem (C) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:11 pm

Basilbloom waited, holding her breath, as silence fell over the clearing.  Sitting down beside Murkystar the young medicine cat watched the faces of her fellow medicine cats, and of the leaders.  What would they say?  Her eyes flashed towards her mother for a heartbeat as the leader herself spoke but she found herself too anxious to look.  Murkystar echoed her own thoughts, and Basilbloom nodded in agreement despite her shaking paws.  If her words failed, ShadowClan would look like fools.  However, the first voice to speak up surprised her; Dovefrost, though usually a more reserved cat, took the first step.  Basilbloom's amber eyes sparkled with excitement as he gave her his support, however, Minkstar's response made her falter.  The ginger tom's words were true, and she knew it, but she faced his hesitant agreement with confidence.  "Of course, I agree that I will hold all the blame if this goes wrong, but I truly believe that this journey will be a benefit to all the clans.  Thank you Minkstar, Dovefrost.  As Murkystar said, I'm planning to train a few of my clanmates in basic herbal knowledge, so that we'll be more prepared when I'm gone."

Muddythorn's agreement came next, and Basilbloom smiled at his eagerness.  Hearing though that some SkyClanners had experience in Twolegplace excited her, and she purred to the dark brown tom.  "Yes, anyone with at least some experience would be greatly appreciated!"  Bloodstar's abrupt, impatient words came as a surprise; somehow she had been expecting him to be the most resistant to this idea.  However, he easily volunteered Muddythorn and Beechfang, who seemed to be one of the cats Muddythorn had talked about.  The thought of traveling with the one-eyed she-cat was exciting, but she kept her feelings contained and simply nodded.  "Thank you Bloodstar, I appreciate your generosity, you won't regret it!"

Cloverheart spoke up next and echoed some of the same concerns as Dovefrost.  Basilbloom nodded understandingly as the she-cat processed her thoughts, and when she trailed off the tortoiseshell molly responded with a smile.  "I am aware, the thought of leaving ShadowClan doesn't sit well with me either, but if we don't follow this message StarClan gave us in this difficult time I worry that our complacency might lead to something worse.  The blame will be mine to bear."  

Last came Goldenfang, WindClan's deputy, and Basilbloom was surprised by the usually stoic she-cat's logical ideas.  She had always guessed that she wouldn't be the type to step out of the box like this, but Basilbloom nodded eagerly at her suggestions.  "Clan fights in leaf-bare, especially one this harsh, wouldn't do much good anyway.  We need to support each other right now, not tear each other down.  Thank you for agreeing Goldenfang.  Now that we're all in agreement, let's make a plan!  A few sunrises after the full moon the cats going on the journey will meet back here and set out.  I'm planning to bring one other warrior with me, so I'd recommend the same for you all - except in the case of WindClan of course.  Thank you so much for meeting with me and supporting this vision StarClan has blessed me with, I promise that I will not let you down!"

Back to top Go down

Five Flowers, One Stem (C)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2