Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2021

Go down 
+27
Middy
Arcana
Grey
Tara
RainyHeart
kjSage
speedy
Gellybean
Sun
ginger
Reaper King
Lilystorm
MediocreCrisis
Aspen
Alex
downfive
Lapis
Karuna
Rush
Blue
oryx
Chickenwing
Ash
Memories
khamosa
Mosspelt
Stags
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Dec 2021 - 22:10

The more Robinpatch told him, the more interested he became in the story events. His ears were perked up, listening closely and visioning every detail as the older warrior have told. The images formed clear in his mind. Well, besides the horrific monster and the twoleg. He had no clue how both looked like, though he'd imagine it as a scary-looking, tall, odd creature that stood on two legs. That was how twolegs earned their name, wasn't it? He'd gotten so carried away in the story, that the end of it felt almost.. Abrupt to him. What happened after that? And that? And how did the tom escape, all the way so he could've made it back to the clans now? Questions lingered on his tongue, though he didn't want to unintentionally press the tom too hard on it. It already was a daring choice to tell him all the story— and for that he was thankful enough already.

"Tell me, Duskflight. what would you have done if you were in my paws? What would you have felt?" That question made him blink, pausing for a brief moment before opening his maw to talk again. "Now that you mentioned that.. I don't know, actually. Though for sure I would be just as frightened as you were, if I ever were to get myself in such a situation!" He exclaimed, "But I'd probably turn back the moment I heard those odd noises that you've told me. Others constantly used to tell me to not investigate too far, seeing how dangerous it could be in the unknown distances." He frowned. "And they were probably right, as much as I dislike to admit it." His tail flicked uncomfortably, and his whiskers slightly lowered down. "What you've experienced though.. It's far more different than anything I've ever imagined! It must've scary too though, huh?" The tom glanced over and back, wondering if he should ask the questions now. Would it be too pushy, considering how little time they had left for the other tom to tell him everything? He hoped that it wouldn't, and took in a deep breath. "Just a few more questions," He mewed, "But how'd you get back? And all of that— you said it was just the start of your journey! How did you return to the clans? Were the twolegs scary?" Questions rushed out through his maw again, and his heart beat fast from all the excitement.

Duskflight is talking to Robinpatch! And is completely intrigued in his stories.

Her head whipped over to another unfamiliar apprentice, and Hollypaw gave her a hesitant nod of the head as if to welcome her in to the conversation. A slight frown appeared on her maw as the tortoiseshell molly shot the cat back a not-so-olite sentence, and turned her head over to her again. The molly stayed still, continuing to look at Hollypaw. She seemed confused. Or rather— unbelieving of her, thinking that she would've made up a.. false name? Then before she could've spoke up to deny yet again, Hollypaw continued to assume of her as 'Hillypaw', and her ears lightly pulled back.

"No. I'm assuring you once again, my name is Hollypaw. Not Hillypaw, as you've continued to assume." She mewed, flicking her ear. They've already reverted back to their usual relaxed state, though now her tail flicked stiffly. She'd never encountered herself to be in such a situation before.. What was she supposed to do, or even say now?

Hollypaw is talking to SkyClan Hollypaw, and Wasppaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 14:18

The other deputies responded in kind and then went silent. The three of them were looking at each other rather blankly now. "Well. Charmed." Great. Both of them were as dry as a ten-day-old scent, not aggressive, just... empty. Goldenfang's ears flicked as voices atop the Great Rock began to raise, and she lifted her chin to look up at the leaders. It seemed Minkstar and that black tom were getting into it, with Bloodstar chipping in some harsh words. None of them called the Gathering's start. At least she didn't have to deal with that. At least Perchfall and Frostgaze weren't assaulting others with accusations of murder and dishonor in unnecessarily flowery language.

"Another moon, another fight, eh? I don't envy them. We still have some time before we have to be at each others' throats on principle." Of course the leaders had a right to their anger and arguments (they always did) but Goldenfang was exhausted by the constant bickering. She wasn't even the one who had to mediate! Her blue eyes looked up again, this time finding Daystar sitting quietly and not intervening. She had a good head on her shoulders and would know not to get caught up in the toms' posturing. Hopefully she and Murkystar could sort out the maimings at the Hidden Outcropping with more grace. That's what leaders should be, really. Graceful. Any cat unafraid of dying permanently could be a brute and a bully. It took an inner strength that only some leaders seemed to possess to be merciful despite their power.

Goldenfang is talking to Perchfall and Frostgaze, though the other deputies are welcome to comment.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:36

Beechpaw listened as Dovefrost spoke, smile fading a little as anger crossed her expression. "Ugh, Riverclan." Beechpaw curled her lip in disgust. "They're a bunch of dirty fleaballs, Dovefrost. I'm not surprised they'd stoop so low as to kill a cat that was trying to leave the battle. I bet they'll deny it, or defend the lowlife scum who did it. It wouldn't be the first time. They were quick to defend the clan who sheltered my littermate, you know, the one everyone was warned about multiple times? And that was after they lied about our our kits being alive, because clearly we wouldn't know when we saw them here. They brought Mountainheart to fight us, too. And were upset when she decided to defend her family instead. They're all twisted." There was no hiding the disdain she felt for them, but why would she? "I'm sure whatever fool is up on the rock will be no better than Ivystar was."

"I'm sorry your clan has to deal with that. At least you had the guts to defend your own." Dovefrost's wounds must have stung, but that was the risk he'd taken getting involved. "If they're calling you an oathbreaker for defending a clanmate they're hypocrites."

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:38

This was Berrypaws first gathering. This was going to be different for him, other than it would be for a normal apprentice, but he... Was a medicine cat. So he did something different during the gatherings. Medicine cats were properly sitting in a circle, speaking to one another. Berrypaw slowly trotted over to the group, ready for all the questioning of where Hentooth was. "Uh, hello, there. I'm Berrypaw. This is my first gathering." Berrypaw stuttered every few seconds or so, as he was freezing. He wasn't the fluffiest cat. "I'm, uh, a medicine cat, like you guys. Well, medicine cat apprentice. So, uh, what are your names?" Berrypaw nervously questioned the other large cats that looked upon him.

Berrypaw is speaking with the other medicine cats.

Dreamypaw proudly trotted towards the fourtrees, amazed by how glorious the area was. The snow made the clearing surrounded by trees even more beautiful. Dreamypaw just wanted to run around and play in the snow. But that would be boring, unless she did it with someone else. She trotted over to Rabbitchaser to ask if she wanted to run around and play, like they usually did back at camp. "Hey, Rabbitchaser! Doesn't the snow look so pretty? I just wanna run around and play in it. I was gonna ask if you wanna run around with me!" Dreamypaw asked Rabbitchaser for a few reasons. Rabbitchaser was very enthusiastic, like herself, and was a good friend to Dreamypaw.

Dreamypaw is speaking with Rabbitchaser.

Petalpaw did not come to the gathering.
im too busy with 10 other topics to write for another character-

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths

Last edited by Fruitcake Fruup on Tue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:51

After the other two deputies spoke, Perchfall temporarily lent an ear to the strained voices coming from atop the Great Rock. Oh, what is Jaystar doing now? The RiverClan and ThunderClan leaders seemed to be almost at each others' throats. She knew the relations were strained after the skirmish, but she hadn't thought it was that bad. If it was, she felt like the leader would have told her... or, not. They hadn't really talked much. That was probably abnormal for a leader and a deputy.

Goldenfang spoke again, and the RiverClan she-cat turned her attention back to the present. She was surprised to hear the words denouncing such angry arguments, but the surprise was a pleasant one. Perhaps these deputies could be potential allies. They didn't always have to be angry, claws at the ready, did they? "I agree," Perchfall said, her voice low and soft. "Bickering solves nothing." Her white tail-tip twitched slightly, anxiety slowly building inside at the anger with which her leader was speaking, but she decided that it wasn't her problem... yet. It probably would be soon. StarClan forbid they let a Gathering pass without incident for once.

Perchfall is talking to Goldenfang and Frostgaze.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 17:09

"Oh stop it, sister~ you'll make me blush." A chuckle came from Wasppaw, though she obliged and did not reply, and merely listened. Her eyes brighten up with each word that escape's SkyClan's Hollypaw's mouth. Though she chose to not interject anymore and simply let the fire burn bigger. Hiding her own amused grin on her face that probably only River Clan Hollypaw can notice. Having to bite her own lips shut least she say something against "Holly's order's".

Wasppaw is cracking up at the two Hollypaws

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 17:35

Swiftpaw looked around at all the cats she was amazed at the number this was her first gathering and she was so excited.

Swiftpaw moved towards the edge of the large crowd and spotted her father/mentor (Mistyfalcon) sitting alone with no one around. She squeezed her way through the crowd until she reached him.

she gave him a playful paw on his shoulder. "Aren't you the life of the party" she purred softly teasing him, but it was in an extremely friendly way. If any other cat had done this it might have come across wrong (aside from Murkystar she could also have done it without offending him). Swiftpaw hoped it had not come across wrong, she guessed she would be fine as her dad knew her well enough to see she was joking.

Swiftpaw knew her dad was not the social type and was a cat of few words (sometimes none) and knew these gathering weren't really his thing.

... it was a wonder how they were even related as she loved talking and seeing all these cats around it was like a party for her.

She looked up to him immensely and she sometimes feared she did not tell him this enough.

Sure he was very blunt and sometimes that could come off to others as too harsh as he was always brutally honest with them and never softened any comments he had about what they needed to improve on.

However for Swiftpaw she liked this, she needed and relied on this direct guidance. Where most cats might see it as too harsh or off-putting Swiftpaw was beginning to understand that he was like this because he was just honest and spoke his mind when he needed to.

However he was very difficult to get him talking so it could be hard for her to know what he was ever thinking. Was she doing a good job? Was she being a good clanmate/apprentice/daughter for him? She never knew as he rarely talked about his feelings or anything of the such.

Which she was fine with but she wanted him to know she was always there for him.

She knew that a constant was his loyalty to Shadowclan and his family. She never felt more safe than when he was around. He had already saved her life multiple times.

She sat next to him content to talk with him one on one as that was more his style anyways.

"hey I know these things are not really your thing and all and I get that...kind of"

she meowed, the background noise from everyone else was such that no one else would really hear them.

"...Just know that I really look up to you and care about you alot, even if I dont say it enough. If you ever do feel like talking know i'm always open. Its just that sometimes I never know what you are thinking. Are you happy with me, sad, disappointed?

"You always like it when cats are direct with you, so ill be as direct as I can be...

She stayed quiet for a little while not really wanting to say the next part but also feeling she should.
She hesitated heavily before continuing.

"I know its hard for you to let me into your thoughts....

Maybe its because I look so similar to Brighteye and because every time you see me you remember losing her. If so I am so sorry, but I just don't ever want you feeling like you can't talk to me now because of that. I'm here for you and your opinion and input is really important to me

Swiftpaw chose these words with extreme care she knew this was a very hard topic for him and her goal was not to bring up sore memories she hoped Mistyfalcon would not take this in the wrong way. She just wanted him to at least know he could open up to her not that he had to, just that he could.
She said it with full sincerity and seriousness.

Swiftpaw had actually learned more about the dead she cat from others in the clan than from Mistyfalcon directly as he refused to talk about it.

She licked his shoulder respectfully, hoping she had not crossed any line in talking about such a heavy topic.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 8:50

Mistyfalcon offered his daughter a wry smile in greeting, lightly bumping his shoulder against hers. His whiskers twitched in amusement at the sarcasm. "Never have been, these things are too crowded and too prone to drama that doesn't involve us." He shrugged, gatherings were noisy, and he simply had little desire to socialize with others to begin with. "Socialize if you want, but don't let your guard down." Just because he wasn't social didn't mean she needed to follow his lead.

An ear flicked back at Swiftkit's next words, the unexpectedness of it making his fur lift before it was quickly flattened back down. She was naïve and innocent... Mousebrained, really, though that wasn't her fault. She was a kit to him still, and probably always would be. Burdening her with his thoughts? No. Mistyfalcon was a cat who kept very few confidants. Murkystar and Batglow were pretty much it, actually.

A huff escaped him, breath fogging in front of his face from the cold as he glanced at her, gaze softening slightly.

"Swiftpaw..." He paused, not really sure how to continue. "You... don't remind me of her much, actually. Beyond appearances you're nothing like her. That's a good thing." She was her own cat. Brighteye had very much been like Mistyfalcon; shy and quiet, more of a watcher than a talker. Every move, every word carefully deliberate and calculated. Swiftpaw on the other paw was boundless energy and enthusiasm, and while not quite as chatty as Loudnose, she came close. "Let the dead rest, Swiftpaw."

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 11:04

Despite how cold it was, Orchidmask felt a strange flush of warmth wash over her body, and she looked away from Newtspring for a moment to hide the embarrassment in her eyes - as well as the uncontrollable smile that suddenly took over her face.  In hindsight, she supposed that her words might be considered flirting, though she hadn't intended them that way.  She had been simply trying to tease her friend like she usually did.  Right?  Questions invaded her mind, but the gentle tap of Newtspring's fluffy tail against her flank brought her back to her senses, and when she turned to face him again she was back to the normal sarcastic nature she usually took with him.  "On second thought, perhaps not.  A long walk alone through the forest at night in the snow with a cat that's already half-frozen doesn't sound like too much fun.  I wouldn't even be able to pester you, that would just be cruel."  Offering a half-smile, she listened to Newtspring's plight and nodded sympathetically, casting a critical eye over his pelt.  "I see, I think the problem is that your fur is silkier than it is thick."  The warrior's dappled pelt was certainly pretty with its smooth texture and feathery appearance but it didn't seem to have a lot of depth.  "My mother, siblings, and I all have this long, thick pelt, it's like a nest you can take with you.  I think though that in green-leaf I'll definitely be the one envying you."  A short laugh accompanied Orchidmask's words, but it was gone as soon as it had come, a rare bird flying away in the breeze.

Basilbloom felt a sense of relief as Beechpaw confirmed their friendship, happiness obvious in her smile.  She listened as the older she-cat spoke on how she came to be a medicine cat, and Basilbloom's smile faded, replaced with a solemn expression.  She had heard stories of the fire SkyClan endured many moons ago, and she could understand the desperation they probably felt at the time.  However...  "I agree, it's not a path for everyone.  Any apprentice I take, I want it to be their decision, not mine or anyone else's.  It's only right."  However, she was cut off as Beechpaw called over Dovefrost, and Basilbloom's amber eyes widened at the sight of his injuries.  "Oh StarClan, what happened Dovefrost?"  As the tom explained what happened, the tortoiseshell she-cat's face twisted with sorrow, and a bit of anger too.  "Wow...I'm so sorry Dovefrost.  ShadowClan has fought recently to forge new borders too, against WindClan and SkyClan, but those battles held honor.  There's no need for such brutality."  Glancing up at the Great Rock, Basilbloom's eyes locked onto Minkstar, curious now what he would say.  However, she noticed that Ivystar was not on the rock; instead, a new tom sat in her place, dark-furred and mysterious.  Perhaps he was the reason the battle went awry?  A new voice caught her attention, and Basilbloom noticed that a small dappled WindClan tom had joined their group, and she was surprised when he announced himself as WindClan's medicine cat apprentice.  "Oh hello Berrypaw, it's very nice to meet you!  I'm Basilbloom, ShadowClan's medicine cat."  He seemed nervous, so Basilbloom shifted aside to make a spot for him in their little circle and purred, gazing around for his mentor.  "Has Hentooth chosen to stay home tonight?  I don't think I see her..."

Orchidmask is speaking to Newtspring
Basibloom is speaking to Beechpaw, Muddythorn, Dovefrost, and Berrypaw

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 13:19

So the new leader actually was supposed to be on the Great Rock with them. The news of Ivystar's death surprised him, but Bloodstar said nothing. The younger tom had given him enough information to satisfy his curiosity for now. His eyes went back to Minkstar for a moment as they bickered before his eyes went to the other leaders. His expression was far from amused with what was transpiring, and he gave Daystar and Murkystar an Oh. My. Stars... look before he shook his head and looked away. It was time to get this over with. If the other leaders were smart they'd get their announcements in before Minkstar or Jaystar could or they'd get to listen to them argue for the next moon. Bloodstar stepped forward on the Great Rock and raised his voice high above the murmur that was the gathering.

"The gathering will now begin!" His voice boomed out across the hollow, commanding attention and silence. "Skyclan is prospering with several new apprentices and two new warriors joining our ranks. Antpaw, Bonepaw, Hollypaw, Wasp-paw and Lionpaw have become apprentices since this last moon. Beechface, our medicine cat, has retired from her former position and is now an apprentice to become a warrior and she is now called Beechpaw. Skyclan has full confidence in Muddythorn to take Beechface's place in the medicine den and carry out his duties just as splendidly. Orchidpaw has earned her warrior name and is now Orchidmask. Rabbitpaw earned her warrior name and is now Rabbitchaser.

I will say this now, more so to my neighbors, but I'm on the Great Rock regardless so everyone will get to hear. The Fallen Oak and Highpine belongs to Skyclan. Leaf-bare is hard on all clans but I put my clan first. Should either Shadowclan or Thunderclan wish to speak to me or my patrols peacefully, send no more than two warriors to do so. I have given my patrols permission to attack on sight if there are anymore cats than that found on the border of Highpine or the Fallen Oak. The warning has been issued. Aside from that, I have nothing to report and I end my announcement."

Bloodstar then stepped back and allowed the next leader to step forward. Now... hopefully they would end this quickly. The incidents between Riverclan and Thunderclan were of no relevance to Skyclan. He was far more interested in hearing how Ivystar died and wondered if that was related.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Wed 8 Dec 2021 - 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 13:37

Murkystar met Bloodstar's gaze with a small grin that quickly faded. The tom strode forward to call the Gathering to order, and Murkystar sat quietly while he reported SkyClan's announcements. Her eyes narrowed as he publicly stated his claim on Highpine, but she made no other acknowledgement as he concluded his announcements and stepped back. She stood and stepped forward to take the place he had just vacated, looking down at the gathered cats before lifting her voice to address them. “ShadowClan has much to report on from the recent moon. Shortly after the last Gathering, Flintstar chose to step down and spend his remaining moons as an elder under his old name Flintshard. ShadowClan honors him and his time as leader, and we wish him many moons of rest. In his retirement, I have gone to receive my lives and stand before you all as Murkystar. Frostgaze has been named as ShadowClan’s new deputy. Additionally, Basilbloom has completed her medicine cat training and is now a fully-named medicine cat. We have three new warriors, Mistlebright, Duskflight, and Marshmallow. We also celebrate five new apprentices, Frogpaw, Shypaw, Flamepaw, Nightpaw, and Swiftpaw. We mourn the death of Freckleface, who was recently found with her throat torn and rogue scent all around her body. Please keep an eye out for any suspicious rogues, and if any cat has any information that could lead us to her murderer I would greatly appreciate it. As a final note - ShadowClan’s borders are reinforced and patrolled regularly. Any trespassers will be subdued and held at the border to await a patrol to be returned to their clan. An explanation will be expected at that time.” She mewed, looking over the crowd before stepping back to allow the next leader to step forward. As she retreated to her previous position, she leaned in close to Daystar. "Before you lead your clan home, I would like to discuss the situation regarding Ratpaw and.. Mistypaw, I believe he said their name was." She mewed softly.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 14:34

The image of Wolfblaze's torn throat was burned into the back of his eyelids. Stoatfur had seen death with his own eyes - cruel, senseless, swift... and somehow hauntingly natural. He hated it and the way that it seemed to saturate his mind with something that he could not full understand. Thunderclan's deputy held no ill-will toward Riverclan, beyond that cat that had slit his clanmate's throat. Their entire way of life was a frail one, no reassurance that any cat would survive. Whether it be starvation, infected wounds, illness, Stoatfur had become resigned in the fact that it was an impassable feat. And yet it was one he was still haunted by, longed to fight.

What a senseless and futile desire.

The little brown and white warrior followed after Minkstar with glazed over eyes and a soft frown across his maw. There was no sense in pretending he wanted to be here. What friendship could be forged between clans who would condemned to viciously fight over scraps of territory to try to ensure their own survival? He couldn't blame any of them, he understood them, but being driven by fear was a powerful thing that would undoubtedly keep the warrior fighting through the cold season. Until he died himself. At least that was a relieving thought, albeit a selfish one. His tail whisked away the idea as he stared ahead towards the base of the highrock where the deputies had clustered to discuss meaningless things.

Minkstar was filled with anger and disdain toward Riverclan, something that Stoatfur could not fault him for. But it made him realize what different creatures they were. His leader was guided by emotion, heart, whereas Stoatfur was dictated by logic and thought - often burying the deeply emotional side of himself. He followed the ginger tabby as he leaped onto the Great Rock. Up there was something he did not expect to see. The dark-furred tom who had ripped into his maw, wearing a similar wound inflicted by Stoatfur's teeth, appeared to be Riverclan's new leader. Only a slight widening of his eyes betrayed his shock before it disappeared and he sat silently among the rest of the deputies.

The leaders bickered and Stoatfur's tail simply flicker. He was almost embarrassed by how public the encounter had become; sure, he wanted the Riverclan murderer to atone for their crimes as well, but this was not the way to go about it. There was no way that he would speak against his leader, though and gave no inclination of his thoughts on the encounter above. It was Perchfall's words that finally caused his ear to flick and he muttered lowly, sparing her only a brief glance before staring straight ahead once more, "Doesn't solve anything but it's understandable when you watch your clanmate's throat bleed out."
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 14:47

Hollypaw’s ear twitched. “Oh, sure, Wasp. You’re welcome.”

Hollypaw was trying to be kind, here. Since the Riverclanner was obviously in a difficult situation, and went so far as to borrow Hollypaw’s own name to escape it. Did Wasp have to be so… her sister?! She was trying to make a good impression!

Silently conveying to be nice, Hollypaw turned from her glaring at Wasp to smile kindly at the Riverclan cat. But at a glance, the apprentice did look a bit stiff, if still polite; Hollypaw’s smile fell a bit.

The insistence in the Riverclanner’s tone must’ve been real, and defensive.

“I was only trying to be nice about that,” she added, feeling a bit hurt... for some reason, whenever she tried to say good things about others in Skyclan, it tended to go wrong. But for once, she really was trying to be nice. Even letting the cat have her name, if she wanted. ”If you don’t like the name Hillypaw, you can just say so. I just think it would be confusing, for me to call you Hollypaw. Oh! What about Chillypaw? Your eyes are quite... icy, you know.”

And quite blue, like the sky— or the water, in her case. But her light pelt (and the dusting of snow around them) made her think cold.

Hollypaw tilted her head again, taking in the she-cat’s appearance. She did look like a Chillypaw, or an Icepaw. “Or Icepaw? Is there already an Icepaw in your clan? You would make an — um, chilly Icepaw.”

Er. That was a compliment, right? Ice was… she winced — it was cold, like in leafbare, and it made all the prey hide away, and probably froze over their rivers but… um. It was pretty?

She flushed a bit, uncertain, and turned to her sister for reassurance. “Don’t you think so, Wasppaw? That would be a good name!”

Hollypaw is talking with Riverclan Hollypaw and Wasppaw. (And trying not to totally screw up doing so.)

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 15:27

Nightpaw couldn't fault anyone talking to him, for he was as dark as the night itself, unlike Swiftpaw. His white patches were the only thing making him stand out, but they were so small it hardly seemed to matter any. Standing amongst the crowd towards the back, he looked happily at his mother who sat and stood, and said her piece so gracefully and strong. He was proud to be her son and hoped to take her place someday, but hopefully, that would not be for many, many moons. Nightpaw stood a little taller as his name was mentioned, doing his best to seem all the best.

December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 22:21

"I was only trying to be nice about that," Hollypaw froze, whiskers weighing down. She— She was? Her paws shifted, and the molly's eyes changed from a cold expression of iciness— to a softer look of guilt. She bit her inner cheek, nodding slowly. "Does it? I've never thought about that before." She mewed back with a flick of an ear. Noticing how the snow started to pile up on her, Hollypaw shook it away, offering the apprentice in front of her a light smile.

"No, there isn't an Icepaw in my clan, oddly enough. She mewed, "And um.. Sorry about that. I could be a bit tight at times." She looked for something to say— anything, anything at all.. Though she's never comforted a cat before. No one has ever taught her how to, either. And as Hollypaw gestured to Wasppaw, she gave them a chuckle, and a small nod. "Okay. I guess that's.. Alright. Until we get our warrior names, if we do ever meet again, you can call me that—" She paused, "—temporarily." The apprentice offered her a smile and a somewhat more hidden purr.

Hollypaw is talking to SkyClan Hollypaw, and Wasppaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2021   December Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2021
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next