Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If I Could Tell You [Hunting]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Empty
PostSubject: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 14:46

Batglow sat by the entrance of the camp, his tail thumping against the ground in a steady rhythm, the events of the past few days running through his head. Vea.. the rogues.. Burningwing.. There was so much going on, and it seemed everything just weighed heavily on him. He already blamed himself for the whole rogue situation.. he didn't need one of his clanmates doing the same nor calling it an incident after him.

His ears flattened back against his head. His lips drawing back into a snarl for a second before he dropped the look all together.. No he couldn't get mad. There would be another way to deal with all of this, for now he just needed to focus on this hunting patrol. Maybe he would find a good piece of prey to take back to the elders.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 17:53

As the deputy stepped towards Batglow for the hunting patrol, she hesitated, taking note of his silent snarl, seemingly at nothing. After a moment the expression disappeared, but the she-cat was still concerned. Batglow had been through a lot, between the rogues, and Vea especially, followed by Burningwing's antics... She finished crossing across camp and greeted him with a hesitant smile, longing to bump her head to his shoulder but uncertain of how he would take it given her recent punishment to him. The smile faded quickly, as she bit her tongue, tail flicking back and forth. This wasn't entirely how she had expected things to go.... "Are you.. Are you ready?" She mewed softly.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Giphy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 14:18

Mistyfalcon padded over to the camp entrance just in time to see Batglow silently snarl and Murkystrike's hesitation. Batglow had every right to be upset with his punishment, he thought, and he didn't exactly agree with it, either. He understood why Murkystrike had punished Batglow in addition to Burningwing, but he didn't have to like it. His ears slid back at the tension in the air, and he lightly touched his tail to Batglow's shoulder.

"Let's go." He nodded in response to Murkystrike, silently turning toward the camp entrance.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 7:42

Batglow perked up as soon as the others approached, his ears upright. He didn't want his irritation with the past few days to show too much. While he didn't like the situation he understood. He nodded to the two cats to indicate he was ready to go, before standing to his full height and following after Mistyfalcon. He didn't really know what to say to the two, so maybe.. maybe they would break the silence for him.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 15:36

Mistyfalcon joined them, and Murkystrike hesitated more. She had hoped that this would be a good opportunity to talk more, but... Neither tom offered more than a nod, and Murkystrike's head and tail lowered as she followed the two of them out of camp. Under ordinary circumstances, she would have been the one to break the silence, but as she walked dejectedly behind them she found that she couldn't bring herself to say anything. Biting back her frustration and sadness that threatened to overwhelm her, she turned her focus to the immediate area around her, letting the two toms pull ahead slightly as she paused to pinpoint a prey scent. A vole had passed by not too long ago, and she quickly found it snuffling around the roots of a nearby pine tree. She silently stalked it, pouncing at just the right moment and silencing it in a moment before picking it up and carrying it in her jaws as she turned to continue following Batglow and Mistyfalcon.

Murkystrike attempted to catch a squirrel, catch was successful. -3 SP.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Last edited by Mosspelt on Mon 15 Nov 2021 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 15:36

The member 'Mosspelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Mistpe10
If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 8:46

Mistyfalcon paused as Murkystrike trailed after them, glancing back toward his mate in concern. He had little idea of what to say though, and was almost grateful for the prey that caught her attention. Quietly he turned away in search of something to catch, the soft scuffling of a shrew alerting him to the creature hidden in the grass. Dropping into a crouch, the dark-furred tom stalked toward it and leapt, quickly nipping the shrew's throat and turning to bury it before rejoining the others. Murkystrike had caught her vole and he... Didn't have the guts to break the silence, as awkward as it was.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 15:32

Batglow glanced to the other two cats for a second. He wanted to say something.. anything but no words came to mind that wouldn't end up being harsh in some manner whether it's directed at them or the issues at hand. His emotions still ran high for now. Many many thoughts were running in his mind similar to how it was when his family first appeared..

The black tom clinched his teeth tightly, feeling a slight sting as his fangs dug in to his fur. The pain distracting him from his thoughts allowing to shake his head free of the burdens he was thinking about.

For now, he needed to focus on the hunt. A lizard crawling along some roots caught his attention. The lanky tom crept low creeping forward until he could pounce. He quickly caught the lizard, killing it as soon as he could. He held the lizard in his mouth looking to the two others before finding a spot to bury his prey.

Batglow attempted to catch a lizard: successful! -3 SP

Last edited by Reaper King on Tue 16 Nov 2021 - 15:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 15:32

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Mistpe10
If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyWed 24 Nov 2021 - 9:46

Murkystrike was usually the one to break the silence, but this time she simply couldn't bring herself to. Her pelt prickled uncomfortably at the tension in the air, and she buried her prey to try to hide her discomfort. Both toms had caught their own prey, and she tried to produce sound in her throat, but it quickly died before leaving. Her tail flicked in frustration at herself as she turned, keeping her nose to the ground as if she was following a scent trail. Maybe the two would start talking if she gave them some space... Or maybe she would get the courage to break the silence. So lost was she in the thoughts coursing through her mind that she wasn't paying attention to what was around her, and the initial pricks of pain were ignored. It wasn't until she went to take the next step and the fur at her shoulder tore painfully that she looked up and came eye to eye with a multitude of thorns. "Foxdung," she hissed, attempting to turn her head to find a way out. She had gone too far in to just back out... She'd have to try to turn around. Shifting a paw, she let out a hiss of pain as a thorn embedded itself into her pad. Lifting it up quickly, she noticed the blood already oozing around it. Thorns caught at her ears as she tried to look over her shoulder to find Batglow and Mistyfalcon. Pressing her ears close to her head, she peered through the brambles. Had they seen where she had gone? She frowned, placing her injured paw down lightly on the ground again. Well, this was a way to break the silence, she supposed. "Ummm... Help please." She mewed, hoping her voice reached the toms. How embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyThu 25 Nov 2021 - 10:40

A shrew caught his attention, and Mistyfalcon tuned out his patrol members as he focused on it, quietly stalking the little rodent. Murkystrike's voice broke the silence and startling both warrior and prey, and Mistyfalcon turned, knowing trying to chase down that shrew was pointless. Help? His eyes narrowed, and he turned, following the direction her voice had came from.

It didn't take long until he finally found her, a pair of green eyes blinking up at him through a thorny bush. That definitely didn't look comfortable. And they'd all thought the thornbush that guarded the medicine den was bad... "Batglow!" He called, hopefully he'd already caught whatever prey he'd been hunting, if that was what he was doing. Mistyfalcon cared far more about Murkystrike than some random prey, however. There would be plenty more time to hunt, after they got her out of here.

"Hold on, we'll get you out of there." He mewed, eyeing the bush for a moment. He was reminded of a different time he'd broken her out of a thorny prison, and gave his head a shake. Now wasn't the time for that.

They were all going to wind up picking thorns out of their fur after this, he was sure of it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 29 Nov 2021 - 14:50

Batglow's head shot up instantly at Mistyfalcon's call. It didn't sound... bad but he still bolted over as quick as he could. "Whats wrong..?" He asked slightly out of breath as he approached the other tom before yellow green eyes fell onto Murkystrike "Oh.." He stood there for a moment obviously concerned for her well being but also couldn't help the small laugh that left his mouth.

"How did you manage this my dear?" He asked throwing in the affectionate name randomly, trying to help lighten the mood. He carefully rounded the other side of the bush, sitting back on his hunches placing his front paws carefully on the bush to try and pull it apart. "Grab the other side Misty please." This way she would have enough room to get out maybe.. If this didn't work.. then maybe he would be more worried.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptySun 5 Dec 2021 - 18:01

Mistyfalcon seemed to hear her first, and it wasn't long before she could make out his blue eyes peering back at her. The thorns obstructing their vision of each other reminded her of a long ago memory, and she shifted slightly, growling as another thorn stabbed into her paw, a hind one this time. She stopped moving, tears welling in her eyes as Mistyfalcon called for Batglow, who came rushing over, looking to Mistyfalcon before noticing her in the bush. Their eyes met, and Murkystrike forced a small, embarrassed smile, blinking at his use of the affectionate name. Was he... Not upset about the punishment either? Hmm... Batglow pushed one side of the thorn bush aside, and asked Mistyfalcon to do the same on the other, and Murkystrike waited for him to do so. "I'm sorry... I was distracted and not paying attention, and before I knew it... Well..." She glanced around the thorn bush she was in with a sigh.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 6 Dec 2021 - 11:26

Mistyfalcon's whiskers twitched at Batglow's words, and he padded forward to pull more of the thorns aside with careful paws. Murkystrike hissed, and he glanced at her in concern. Stupid thorn bushes. Why in the dark forest were they even in existence? All they did was cause trouble.

Distracted? Mistyfalcon thought he could guess why, though being distracted to the point of getting wrapped up in a thorn bush... "Are you alright, Murkystrike?" He wasn't just asking about the physical.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] EmptyMon 6 Dec 2021 - 13:40

Distracted? After the she-cat was free Batglow let the bush go, checking his paws to make sure nothing got stuck in his pads. Yellow-green eyes looked away from his paws and back to the she-cat, she had little pricks here and there.. He turned away from the two quickly running off to grab some cobwebs before returning to the pair. He sat back on his hunches as he carefully pressed the webs into the small bleeding wounds. He remained silent for now. The question was already up in the air.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Could Tell You [Hunting]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next