Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

November Gathering 2021

Go down 
+25
downfive
cocoa
Alex
rhindon
Tara
Lilystorm
kjSage
Reaper King
Knight
Little Ripped
Ash
Memories
Middy
Arcana
Lapis
Sun
Aspen
RainyHeart
Mosspelt
Maple
King Falcon I
khamosa
Honey Badger
MediocreCrisis
JJ
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 18:23

A ShadowClan cat bounded out of nowhere, beaming, and Dawnfeather beamed right back, in a moment mustering up the energy to respond in like kind. I’m Dawnfeather, thank you!” His tabby pelt almost reminded her of her Da’s… with a smile she continued.

“I think I’ve heard of you before! Your name is certainly not one to be forgotten- in a good way, of course. What’s your favorite color?” She suddenly queried, tilting her head to the side in an endearingly bird-like fashion. Brown, she thought, or maybe a swampy green. Perhaps amber like his eyes, which shone dully in the moonlight. Hers must too, she realized with a jolt.

Awesome.

Dawnfeather is talking to Loudnose.
Hentooth is talking to Breadwing.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 18:43

A voice came up near Oliverain, which she turned to. There she found a light tabby, her spots quite pretty. "Hello Dappledpaw, I'm Oliverain. Skyclan. This is my mom Lynxpetal," she said calmly while flicking her tail at the queen sitting near her, "And you're Shadowclan yeah? How's the prey there?" Oliverain didn't know what to say to the apprentice, so she stuck with the most basic question she could come up with.

Oliverain is talking with Dappledpaw.
~~~~~
Yay! The cat was talking with him! And she was friendly! Loudnose's smile only widened, shining in the moonlight. "Dawnfeather? Oh what an awesome name! Of course the prettiest cat gets the prettiest name. My favorite color is yellow! It is like the sun which I love! It is warm and happy like the sun, and also the color of the first snail I found. Do you like snails? And you would call them a bug right? I met someone who said they are not but I will not believe her." He glanced around, but Windclan had not come yet. Oh well, maybe he'll find her another time. "And your favorite color is? I think it is purple, like a really light one?" he questioned with curious eyes, enjoying this exchange perhaps a bit too much.

Loudnose is talking with Dawnfeather.
~~~~~
Pheasantpounce has not arrived yet.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 19:08

Padding along into Fourtrees, Dreampaw found himself shock by just the amount of cats that has already arrived. He looked around, though he didn't quite find any of his siblings anywhere. There weren't much familiar faces either, considering how little he have socialized. The young apprentice stayed quiet, taking a few glances around— until his gaze finally stopped at the other apprentices whom have got up, and introduced themselves as Driftpaw and Hailpaw. He wasn't sure on the other, dark-pelted apprentice's name, but he assumed they'd introduce themselves right after, too.

He hesitated to head over, though with enough gathered confidence, Dreampaw rose to his mitts— and padded towards the small group. He'd wait for the dark-colored apprentice to introduce themselves first— otherwise that's be rude, then made his final approach. Taking in a deep breath, he spoke up. "Would you mind if I join in the chat? I'm Dreampaw." He smiled calmly— or at least, he tried to appear as calm.

Quietly making her way into the Fourtrees, Hollypaw scanned the clearing, noticing it crowding up already. She gazed up at the Great Rock, blinking in surprise. Wasn't Wolfstar supposed to.. Then it hit her. Bloodstrike, or rather Bloodstar, now stood on top of the Great Rock along with the other leaders of the clans. He must've no longer been the deputy, but rather SkyClan's leader now. The apprentice widened her eyes slightly, somewhat amused. She hadn't been expecting this. As more and more cats arrived, Hollypaw spotted a familiar face in the crowd— and didn't hesitate to pad over. In fact, she felt relieved that the tom was there. She sat down beside him, and gave him a friendly nod. "Hey there, Ebonypaw." She smiled warmly. He didn't seem to have been currently talking to another cat, so it was a relief to be able to have a small chat with him again.

Turning over, Duskpaw blinked, then returned Dandelionflight a bright smile. "I'm Duskpaw! Nice name you have there." He beamed. His feathery tail rested beside himself, giving occasional flicks every now and then. Despite just meeting each other, Duskpaw already felt like they'd get along. She was just as lively as him, and that made the tom feel rather excited. Though unfortunately, this might be the only time they'd be able to meet up. StarClan knows when they'd encounter again? Knowing that, the tom no longer wanted to waste his time thinking to himself, and continued to talk. "How did you receive your warrior name? It sounds fitting!" He purred, interested in knowing.

Dreampaw is talking to Driftpaw, Hailpaw and Flypaw.
Hollypaw is talking to Ebonypaw.
Duskpaw is talking to Dandelionflight.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 22:25

Absentmindedly, Cricketpaw followed not far from his mentor. However, the tom was also at the heels of his denmates, eager to experience this alongside his companions. This was going to be his first gathering and several feelings bubbled up to the surface: excitement, anticipation, and a burning curiosity. He'd be able to meet cats of all clans, better learn their scents, and hear what the leaders had to announce. The apprentice's pads felt light and his bouncy pads seemed to stave off any creeping cold.

As they reached the clearing, his green eyes seemed to widen almost twice their size. It was far larger than he ever could have imagined and dwarfed their camps by several sizes. Drinking in the scenery before him, the many cats milling about, Cricketpaw found himself left behind. Driftpaw and Hailpaw had already padded off to join in conversation with some other apprentice-aged cats. At this realization, he surged forward, "Wait for me!"

Skidding to a halt, the tabby fixed their new companions with a broad grin, "I'm Cricketpaw, don't forget it! These are my best buddies here. We're Skyclan's finest, no Shadowclan cat could beat us!" He declared proudly before blinking rather abruptly. It occurred to him that he had no idea what clan these cats were. Tasting the air was futile and give him no hints due to a lack of experience. Cricketpaw's ears fell back for a flicker of a moment and his grin became sheepish, "Well, uh, at least I don't think so. They sure could try."

Cricketpaw has joined the gaggle of apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 5:10

After checking up on his apprentice and telling him to stay safe before they separated, Silverlight began his usual stroll around the clearing, body skillfully weaving through the groups of gossipers. His ears twisted every which way in mild interest, his mind reserving all the information he managed to gather in the back of his mind for later. Even if he wasn't going to join in, he might as well pick up on other clans' happening. It was smart to be kept up with the news. Any information is useful enough, even if it turns out to be just a rumor.
---------------------------------------------
Silverlight is not open to talk to!

Antpaw strode into the Gathering with an air of confidence that was almost physically suffocating. Hey sharp orange gaze flicked around everyone's faces until it fell upon a growing group of apprentices. Among them she could spot her own denmates. Her face took on a smirk as she sauntered right on over, tail swaying playfully behind her.

"Oi! Are you furballs having a mini Gatherin' here o' what? With an... interesting group of apprentices like this, might as well be." she drawled with a hint of amusement in her eyes and a brow raised in questioning. She bared her teeth in a halfhearted sneer as her eyes landed on the strangers. She didn't really like anyone from the other clans but she decided she'll play nice since this is her first Gathering, for now. It wasn't guaranteed next time! It's just how she rolled.

The small molly rudely checked the unfamiliar cats over with muted disinterest before turning her gaze back to her clanmates. "Name's Antpaw." she stated to nobody in particular. She was aware that her clanmates already knew her name but she just didn't feel like actually addressing the cats from the other clans. It almost felt like a chore. She didn't bother asking for their names. She'll find out eventually.
Antpaw is talking to the group of apprentices! (Dreampaw, Driftpaw, Hailpaw, Flypaw, and Cricketpaw.)

Kestrelswoop has not arrived yet!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:24

”Oooh, thank you! I don’t see many snails, but they can’t be bugs, right? They’re squishy, and bugs are more crunchy. My favorite color is actually blue, like the sky, a brilliant, shining, encompassing blue. Do you see many birds in the marshes? Starlings have shimmering feathers and I absolutely love them. If you find some, if you put it in your nest at the right angle, it shines all sorts of colors, very very pretty. There’s an apprentice in SkyClan who likes to wear them in his fur, but if I try they always fall out. Is Flintstar okay?” She asked suddenly, head tilted to the side in concern as she saw ShadowClan’s medicine cat talk worriedly with Beechaunt and Muddy. “Is ShadowClan okay? You guys look torn up!” Innocent concern shone in her blue eyes.

Dawnfeather is talking to Loudnose.
Hentooth is talking to Burningwing, not Breadwing (lol)
Prickletail didn’t come.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 9:47

Loudnose looked to where Dawnfeather was looking, then back to her. "Oh yes we got in a battle with rouges! Flintstar, my parents, Frostgaze, Webshadow, Shira, and Burningwing. We were rescuing Batglow, and we won of course! I was not beat up though, barely a scratch! I made my rouge run away!" he purred proudly, his tail flicking around happily, "Flintstar got his leg hurt real bad, it will not move now. But Basilpaw is a fantastic medicine cat! I am sure she will fix it or at least make it feel better. And Shadowclan has a few birds, but not as many as Thunderclan or Skyclan. I think at least. I will try to find some starlings! And if I find their feathers I will do as you said, I bet it will be fantastic."

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 10:07

“Oh, stars,” Dawnfeather murmured, glancing over at Flintstar once more. The poor thing… “I’m glad you were able to drive them off! I guess you have more lizards and frogs than we do, though. I’ve heard your trees are yew-berries to tree-fly in. Are they? I’ve only seen them from across the Thunderpath, of course, but they look difficult, what with the twisted, ancient, derelict branches and the darkness. How do you find your way in the marshes at night? I’d trip over my own paws- can you see real well in the dark? Or do you just know them so well?”

Dawn is talking to Loud.
Hen is talking to Burningwing.
Prickle isn’t here.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 12:32

"Oh uh, yeah I guess. Climbing trees is not really something Shadowclan does so I would not know. As well as how we move in the dark, we kind of just do. It becomes easy after a while I guess. But what about your territory? What is it like to be so close to the sky? Are the clouds any closer? I know you cannot touch them but do you come close?" He looked up to the High Rock, checking if the announcements were about to start. There he saw Bloodstrike, or maybe Bloodstar? Loudnose had seen the deputy do the gathering without Wolfstar before, but perhaps in this one he was leader. He turned back to Dawnfeather, pointing his tail at Blood-whatever, "Is that Bloodstar now? What happened to Wolfstar? Is Bloodstar a good leader? What is different now? Flintstar has been the leader my whole life, I wonder what it is like having a new one. Do things change a lot or no?"

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 12:44

“Oh, sometimes I can touch the clouds!” Dawnfeather enthusiastically said. “In the mornings, before the sun wakes up, I can climb the highest trees and see only white. It’s beautiful, but very cold and rather discombobulating. It is Bloodstar now, I suppose, but it’ll take me a hare-chase to get used to that. Wolfstar left, with Juniperlight, to “find a new home for SkyClan”? I don’t know what they’re talking about, but oftentimes words mean less than mouse-tails. Anyways, I have no plans of leaving.

“I think he’s a good leader…things have changed a lot. We have this new cool defense…”
she trailed off, remembering just in time that this wasn’t a SkyClan cat… but he wouldn’t do any harm. “It’s really smart, all this branches and stuff. And we aren’t allowed to go out alone anymore. It’s kinda frustrating at times, but I understand. But about ShadowClan trees- what are they like? Any different from SkyClan trees?”

Dawn is talking to Loud.
Hen is talking to Burningwing.
Back to top Go down
Lampy

Lampy

Characters : Tarot | Greypaw- | Plague | Sootpaw*
Clan/Rank : Tarot: Tier 3/Loner | Plague: Tier 1/Loner
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 18:33

November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Sootpaw-Greypaw_combo_banner

{ Greypaw Text Colour: #91a3b0 }

{ Sootpaw Text Colour: #800020 }

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Greypaw treaded behind his clanmates, dragging his paws as they all made their way to fourtrees. The seemingly constantly-lethargic apprentice was heading to his first gathering and wasn't particularly looking forward to it. He had to forgo a nap for this thing, a terrible crime, and all of it just to hear clans likely bicker with each other and give neigh-pointless updates on situations.

Troublesome, it was all troublesome, he wanted to be a kit again so he could nap his days away.

As riverclan streamed into the clearing the thick-furred young tom lingered behind, surveying the clearing. It was far too noisy and crowded. The mingling mess of scents made his snout scrunch up in discomfort, and his ears drooped in a half-hearted attempt to block out the sounds.

Letting out a long, deep sigh the apprentice entered the clearing, staying as close to the back of the group as possible where likely most the antisocial cats dwelt. He watched as Ivystar made their way to the place where super-important cats (AKA leaders and deputies) sat.

Greypaw pities leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, trying to control a clan must be far too troublesome. Greypaw hoped he was never selected as deputy, and being a medicine cat... well, that was an untouchable position for him. Not because he'd be terrible at managing herbs, but because his sibling had been gunning for that position... and would never get that chance.

The tom looked down at his ivory paws, going still for a moment as the usual stab of depression hit him at the thought. No, he'd never want to be a medicine cat.

After a few moments, he glanced around, noting the cats around him as he shoved the dark thoughts away. Letting out another sight the young tom let himself flop to the ground. A yawn stretched his maw open wide, and his silver hues blinked blearily. The urge to stretch hit him, and he rolled onto his back, extending all his limbs to their fullest until the satisfying pops of resettling joints hit his rounded ears. A lazily pleased smile curled his muzzle, and he rolled back onto his side, inelegantly sprawling on the ground.

Perhaps he could just... sleep through the gathering?... Mmm, yes, that sounded like a nice proposal.

[Greypaw is open to interactions]

____ ____ ____ __ _ _ _

Sootpaw skulked to the gathering a few cats behind his mentor. With narrowed eyes he surveyed the clearing, his odd-coloured hues glinting in the dim light ominously. After a quick survey, he made his way into the clearing with the rest of Windclan, settling close to the center so he could hear the leaders more clearly.

The melanistic tortoiseshell's sharp gaze constantly scanned his surroundings, his ears perked and unbothered by the loud group of cats clan leaders somehow kept in line. It seemed most of the clans were here, four out of the five clan leaders was, at the least. He wasn't sure which clan was missing though, seeing as how this was his first gathering.

There seemed to be a few eyes on Shadowclan though, again, he wasn't sure why. Perhaps he'd get more context during the meeting.

Until then the professional apprentice sat still, stoically silent, eyes on the leaders, and making no move to interact with anyone. He wasn't here to socialize, and he was sure that if he did he'd rub some cats the wrong way, best to keep his mouth shut so he didn't start any conflicts.

His cold odd-coloured hues were sharp with clinical interest as he waited to observe what would happen next.

[Sootpaw is open to interactions]

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

- Tarot - Plague Rat
- Loner [Tier 3] - Loner [Tier 1] -
- He/Him - He/him -

Full Art and Profiles Here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 20:15

Dreampaw blinked blankly, not expecting the small group of apprentices to suddenly.. crowd into a much larger one in just an instance. Six apprentices including himself. Cricketpaw and Antpaw's introductions were brief, but it had already said something about them. And oddly enough, SkyClan apprentices seemed to swarm this crowd the most. No— the dark-colored apprentice and him seemed to be the only ones not in SkyClan out of the group. The apprentice whom have just boldly introduced herself as Antpaw seemed to be right. Instead of the real Gathering that they were at, this group seemed to start to crowd up to be it's own mini Gathering instead.

Once again, Dreampaw introduced himself as the two apprentices came. "I'm Dreampaw." He spoke, giving them a small nod of the head. With that, the young tom move over, making some space for the other apprentices to sit with. The Gathering started crowding up as more and more cats came, though ThunderClan was nowhere to be found. Dreampaw scanned the place, seeing if any new scents have caught his nose.. but there were still only the four clans, including his own.

Hollypaw is talking with Ebonypaw
Duskpaw is talking with Dandelionflight
Dreampaw is talking to the group of apprentices (Flypaw, Hailpaw, Driftpaw, Cricketpaw, Antpaw)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 20:29

Burningwing had been somewhere else in his head, lost deep in thought when Hentooth approached him. He blinked, not quite understanding what was going on. She smelled like Windclan... "Uh... Burningwing." He introduced himself awkwardly. He'd never been approached by another clan cat at a gathering before. Hentooth began to speak again and he shook his head. "No. I have a brother and a sister but they're both too sickly to even become apprentices. Neither of them are Basilpaw." Why did she need to know that? "Judging by your scent, you're the Windclan medicine cat. .... Nice to meet you..." This could not get anymore painfully awkward. Without his parents around to tell him who was who and who came from which bloodline and who was pure.... he had to just... interact.

He didn't like it.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 21:37

Hailpaw blinked as three cats grew to four, then five, and more as other apprentices joined their group. He couldn't be more thrilled, having so many cats to meet and learn about, and more importantly, learn about him.

"Of course! This is a mini gathering for cool cats only. All the warriors can chat about boring warrior stuff all by themselves." Patrols, squirmishes, politics, none of it sounded real good to him. He didn't know how the older cats didn't fall asleep sitting up during those talks. He hoped he never got so boring as to actually find warrior talk interesting.

Hailpaw is talking to the apprentice group!

Ebonypaw's ears flicked at the sound of a familiar voice, turning to see Hollypaw. Thank the stars. He would much rather talk to a friend than try his luck with a stranger, or scarier, a stranger from another clan. "Hey Hollypaw. I don't think I've seen so many cats before, and Thunderclan isn't even here yet." He couldn't fathom even more cats joining the crowd. "It kinda just shows you how big the forest must be, to have this many cats."

It was hard for him to wrap his head around how big everything was, or really, how small he was. It seemed every time he took step out of camp the world was happy to remind him it was near infinite. He wanted to explore it just as much as he wanted to tuck his head into his nest and pretend that was the whole world again, like when he was a kit.

Ebonypaw is talking to Hollypaw!
Cicadapaw is open to talk to!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 22:29

Minkstar arrived at the gathering, leading his Clan behind into the moonlit clearing. And among the leaders he almost immediately spotted someone he hadn't been expecting.

...Frogdung.

This was going to make things harder.

He glanced back at their own new deputy. "I reckon that's Bloodstar we're seeing. This gathering just got a new level of interesting - see what you can hear from the other deputies, I'll try and handle this without the oaks crashing around our ears."

With a smooth bound, he broke off and leapt up to the top of the rock, and the other leaders already there. Wolfstar had heavily implied that Bloodstrike and his family were the reason their Clan couldn't get any form of punishment for Briarthorn than that he'd figured out with the other leader, but surely the other tom wouldn't back out. Besides, Minkstar had to admit the former deputy had been reasonable every other time they'd interacted. Hopefully nothing's changed between then and now, He thought with a mental twist of his maw. Just once, can things go smoothly?

"Bloodstar, I'm guessing," He greeted the new leader, letting a slight smile onto his face and dipping his head. "I was hoping to talk with Wolfstar about a decision my Clan's come to regarding the punishment of one of your Clanmates for a murder, but that doesn't look possible right now."

Minkstar is talking to Bloodstar!
May post with Flamepaw later - if I don't, assume he's been grounded in camp for numerous reasons.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2021   November Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

November Gathering 2021
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next