Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue

Blue

Characters : Leopardpaw (TC), Frogpaw (ShC), Lakekit (WC)
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 46

Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:34

Leopardkit ︱ Male ︱ ThunderClan ︱ Kit ︱ color=#ff9933

The spotted tom-kit was restless. He could hardly ever stay asleep for long, much to the annoyance of the nursery queens. He wanted to be up early, experiencing all the interesting things the camp had to offer. He needed to explore every nook and cranny in every den. Just staying in the nursery was boring! He bounded outside, feeling the wind ruffle his fur. He could smell the forest along with the scent of cats. In time he would be able to distinguish each cat from scent alone.

Leopardkit crouched into a tight ball, spotting a leaf rustling against the ground. He wiggled his behind excitedly, and he purred with delight. The kitten jumped forward, grabbing the leaf with his paws. He attempted to shred it with his back claws. "Grrrr! Take that ShadowClan!"

Leopardpaw - Male - TC Apprentice - #ff9933
Frogpaw - Female - SC Apprentice - #00cc66
Lakekit - Male - WC Kit - #3399ff
If I haven't responded in two days please pm me<3

Last edited by Bluepaws on Fri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:39

Prickletail was… just sitting, an uncommon action for a tom who usually spent all his time grooming his fur to perfection. His pelt was tousled and… well, he was living up to his name. He felt listless, frustrated at the world. It seemed every time he fought or sparred, he lost. Every time he tried to catch something, he missed. Okay, well, not every time, but enough times to discourage even an optimistic cat, and Prickletail was most certainly not an optimistic cat.

Humph. Even a kit was having better luck that him. The spotted tom at least caught a leaf- better than how Prickletail was doing. The tabby tom sighed heavily and out his head on his paws, watching the kit. Maybe he’d notice him. He could use some compliments, and kits generally gushed about “oh wow you’re a warrior show me!”. He generally didn’t like kits… but the compliments were nice.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:44

Leopardkit ︱ Male ︱ ThunderClan ︱ Kit ︱ color=#ff9933

@Prickletail

Leopardkit purred with delight as the leaf shredded into a bunch of different tiny flakes. He stood up, shaking dust and bits of leaf off his fur. He noticed a brown warrior watching him, and having nothing better to do, the spotted kit padded up to him.

"Hi," he said, gazing up at the warrior with kit-like innocence in his eyes. "Why do you look so grumpy?"

Leopardpaw - Male - TC Apprentice - #ff9933
Frogpaw - Female - SC Apprentice - #00cc66
Lakekit - Male - WC Kit - #3399ff
If I haven't responded in two days please pm me<3
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:53

OOC: Prickle’s having a bad… rest of his life rn, lol. I apologize for his grumpiness

The tabby tom looked askance at the kit. “Grumpy? I’m not grumpy!” Oh stars, he sounded like a whining kit, even to his own ears. A few cats across camp snickered, and he glared at them. “Listen… whatever your name is. I’m busy doing warrior things.” He flicked his tail in annoyance. This kit was a pester. “I don’t know why you’re even out here. Go back in the nursery where you belong,” he grumpily mewed, flattening his ears. Stars, this morning was even worse than he’d expected it to be, if that was even possible. Annoying kits, annoying weather- with his luck, an eagle would swoop down and start attacking him in the middle of camp.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 8:06

Leopardkit
@Prickletail

OOC: Don't apologize! Kits pestering warriors is all part of the fun lol. Leopardkit is very annoying //

Oblivious to Prickletail's obvious dislike of his pestering, Leopardkit did not leave. He tilted his head, giving the warrior a perplexed look. "I don't know, you seem pretty grumpy to me!" He chirped. Unfortunately for Prickletail, mentioning 'warrior stuff' only made Leopardkit even more curious. "Woah! Are you going to fight Shadow Clan!? Can I come? Can I come??" He started bouncing up and down. The warrior's predicament was probably hilarious to other cats in the camp.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 8:17

Right now, throwing the kit across camp sounded pretty wonderful. Except then he’d get in trouble and maybe demoted and his life would get worse than it already was, if that was even possible. Prickletail sighed, a long sigh of despair… until one of the leaf bits floating around in the air got up his nose and made him sneeze.

What was even with this kit? Couldn’t he see he wanted to be left alone? Did Appledapple put him up to this? He wouldn’t put it past her, but the calico molly tended to be more paws-on… or claws-on, in most cases. Where was this kit’s mother? Shouldn’t she be keeping him out of the way? “No.” He mewed shortly, lashing his tail. Maybe he could get away with throwing the kit across camp if he moved real fast- but there were far too many cats watching to get away with that. “Warrior things like not being a pain in the tail.” Hopefully the kit would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)   Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardkit hunting a leaf (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: