Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Empty
PostSubject: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 20:40

I hope you guys like this and I hope to hear your input.
-

The Escape (chapter 1)

Hollyleaf kept going onward ignoring Jayfeather's cries to stop. Ahead of her was the entrance to the tunnels. As she sped through; memories of her, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Heathertail, Breezepaw, and the kits flashed through her mind. Behind her the entrance collaHollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Moz-screenshot-5sped, trapping her inside. Waving through the darkness she soon arrived in the cave and saw the river. She was preparing to jump in when a voice behind her sounded. "Hollyleaf" the voice said. Did Jayfeather follow me in? she thought inside her head. As she turned to look to see she was throughly spooked to find a almost hairless white cat, with buldgy eyes standing behind her.
"Hollyleaf, you have chosen a path few have taken and it is hard for Starclan to judge him. I only hope that Starclan is wise. They have made mistakes before they will make mistakes in the future." the cat said.
"Are you Rock?" asked Hollyleaf her voice shaking.
"I am Rock" said the cat. Hollyleaf felt as if she was relaxing. "The warrior code is destroyed, I need to escape I can not stand it....... If I would of stayed I would have been blamed for my birth. And now Ashfurs killing. I will never go to the clans again" she said with a sigh.
"Hollyleaf, you would have never been doubted for your loyalty. But you may of had a couple hardships if you continued living with the clans. But now you have chosen your fate." Hollyleaf stared at the old cat and before she could ask anything else, black waves came crashing ove her.

To be continued...

chapter 2 is called The Judgement and will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 20:43

oh you guys i am just a mess....... i am ruining the website.... how do i delete this???
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 21:00

how killed ashfur was it squirleflight because of her secret.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009 - 21:32

rosekit it says at the end of the 6th book but if you want to know here it is:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 6:27

Spoiler:

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 7:21

you could put the story in spoilers,some of the users haden't read the 6th book

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 8:04

sorry gyes i just found out its in the forth series i think but there are tunnles in the power of three.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 10:18

um but i don't think i was suppose to put one of my made up stories here. so i think i will have to write it over and put it were its suppose to be
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009 - 20:27

No problem, I moved it for ya.

Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Mistpe10
Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009 - 13:24

thanks Mistpelt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009 - 13:41

if you guys could put your thoughts here that would be great because i wrote a diffrent one with the other chapters. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 20:46

:?:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 20:57

wat do you mean put our thoughts together

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 21:11

uh kinda i have a few thoughts........ but i am kinda having writers block.......
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009 - 22:05

Cool story.

Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_19Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_22Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_17Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_14Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_20Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_24Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_1-1Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]   Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollyleaf's Dash Into The Tunnels [Review]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next