Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ideas for Orchidpaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Ideas for Orchidpaw Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 12:24

Soooo I've been trying to figure out something fun to do with my SkyClan girl Orchidpaw to give her a more focused character direction.  Right now she's kind of boring, for lack of a better word, but I know her personality has a lot of potential!  She's very serious and hardworking, which stems from being born from outsiders.  She feels like she has to prove her worth to the clan that took in her mother, and that has kind of blinded her from just living life and having fun.  I want to keep that as the base of her personality, but I feel like I just need...more things for her do xD  I'm open to almost anything; friendships, rivalries, romance, whatever!  I'd appreciate some help brainstorming from anyone interested <3

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 12:29

Oliverain loves her siblings, and I want to build that, so therefore I could use more Olive-sibling interaction topics. Whatcha think?

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 12:41

Absolutely!! Orchid loves her family too, but likes to show that more through actions rather than words. Maybe they could get into a skirmish together, so I can also get her last req other than her Moonstone? How does that sound? :D

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 12:50

I feel like Orchid and my gal Antkit (soon to be Antpaw) would have a sort of love-hate sisterly relationship. Ant's really feisty and bossy and enjoys being a leader but can certainly appreciate the serious hard workers. She'll probably try to rope her (and the rest of her denmates) on strange and sometimes dangerous adventures with the promise that it's 'for the clan' and most of the time, it is. Even when Orchid's a warrior, she won't hesitate to drag her along. She'll help her have fun while still working on providing for the clan.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 12:59

I offer Dawn! She’s already friends with Orchid’s sibs so it’s only natural she’d try to befriend Orchid. Might make for some interesting reactions due to different personalities- Dawn is very dreamy and sugar-coats everything until the original thing is lost. Always nice, will generally agree with you, will spout out poetry at odd moments, but she is a very good climber and one of the best hunters in the Clan- maybe Dawn gives her a climbing lesson or something? I am so low on ideas rn it isn’t even funny
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 13:08

RainyHeart wrote:
Absolutely!! Orchid loves her family too, but likes to show that more through actions rather than words.  Maybe they could get into a skirmish together, so I can also get her last req other than her Moonstone?  How does that sound? :D

perfect! iirc Olive needs a battle req too. Can you make the topic or do you want me to?

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 17:58

Middy - Antkit sounds like a perfect bad but actually good influence on Orchid, I'd love for them to hang out once she's an apprentice! :D

Cocoa - Dawn is a sweetheart, I feel like Orchid would start out being really annoyed by her but over time they would probably become good friends (especially if Orchid gets some development). If you want to and Lapis is chill with it Dawn could join the skirmish with Orchid and Olive! That could be a start :)

Lapis - ^^^ I can make the topic! Just have to find some opponents first C:

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 18:14

Great! And I'm chill with Dawn being there for the skirmish. Also I can give you Pheasant for opponents so she can get that sweet req aswell. (Just outa wait for Chicken to officially make her a warrior)

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 18:18

If you need another ThunderClan cat (because Pheasant would die fast) I can offer Prickle! just to even it out a bit and i also am motivated by the intimidating ranking reqs
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyFri 8 Oct 2021 - 19:57

Perfect, reqs all around! :D Maybe a TC apprentice could also join so all our cats have someone equal to fight, and we're set! Just remember you can't fight yourself for reqs, so it would have to be Prickle vs Olive and Pheasant vs Dawn :)

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 20:03

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t45532-flutter-on-by-closed#501978

Here's the skirmish for you guys! Rush will be joining us with Harrierpaw as well. Also, feel free to throw your cats in at any order, it doesn't have to be all SkC first before TC can come in :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Orchidpaw   Ideas for Orchidpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Orchidpaw
Page 1 of 1