Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plotting with Crisis

Go down 
+7
Lapis
Arcana
khamosa
Memories
MediocreCrisis
Tara
Lilystorm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teddybr

teddybr

Characters : [S]piderkit, [W]asppaw, [C]rowpaw
Clan/Rank : [S]RC(Kit), [W]SkC(kit),[C]TC(MCA)
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 90

Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:21 pm

HEllo! I have a river clan kit (Spiderkit), he is loud and a bit of a troublemaker so i can imagine causing the apprentice chaos... v-v (also need to fill out the req hehe)(Ebonypaw)

I have no shadowclan cats but I do have a skyclan cat! She just became an apprentice her name is Wasppaw, she is rather a sarcastic meanie so i can imagine she and Hailpaw is gonna butt heads quite alot xD (Poetential enemy --> friend --> romance?)

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:39 pm

We could definitely have a topic between Spider and Ebony. He's too passive to really stop Spider from messing with him, so he has full reign over poor Ebony. (Plus, it would give him good practice. I plan on making him clan dad when he grows up, so experience with kits would be good to have)

I would love for Hail to have a bit of a rival too. He's just as stubborn as he is flashy, so he'll never let an argument go once one starts. Especially if it's about his sight or decorations, then there's a world of pain to pay(psychological pain, since Hail is terrible at fighting and will try to insult you to death instead). We'll have to see how it goes, I think they would be fun friends once they get over that initial hurdle.

I would be happy to make a thread between either of them! Or both, if you're cool with rping both at once.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:45 pm

Yeah I'm cool with two rp at the same time! I might be slow but I'll always eventually get to replying >:,D

Wasppaw | SkyClan Apprentice | She/Her | #ff6600
Crowpaw | ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice | He/Him | #009900
Spiderpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | He/Him | #999999
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:51 pm

Wasp and Hail Topic!

Shy and Cicada Topic!

Also, I saw Spider got apprenticed. Congrats! However, do you want his and Ebony's topic to be back-dated to when he was still a kit or should they meet as apprentices?

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm

Hey there Crisis! Strangely enough, Dusk & Cicada haven't encountered each other before, so do you mind if they share a few future topics together? They could just go knowing each other as clanmates, or even go as far as rivals if you're up to it. (I can totally create the topics if you're busy!)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
teddybr

teddybr

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 6:07 pm

MediocreCrisis wrote:
Wasp and Hail Topic!

Shy and Cicada Topic!

Also, I saw Spider got apprenticed. Congrats! However, do you want his and Ebony's topic to be back-dated to when he was still a kit or should they meet as apprentices?

Heya! I imagine backdated for now since that's where we plotted hehe sorry for the late responce
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Arcana wrote:
Hey there Crisis! Strangely enough, Dusk & Cicada haven't encountered each other before, so do you mind if they share a few future topics together? They could just go knowing each other as clanmates, or even go as far as rivals if you're up to it. (I can totally create the topics if you're busy!)
I would love Cicada and Dusk to meet! Everyone is automatically a rival to Mr. Gremlin here, so it would be nice to add Dusk to the list! If you could make the topic, I would be so grateful! Thanks for offering.

teddybr wrote:
Heya! I imagine backdated for now since that's where we plotted hehe sorry for the late responce
Alrighty! I'll get the topic up when I can!

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm

Updating and Bumping: Ebony is now a warrior!

Also, Opening Cicada for more antagonistic roles. I plan on making Hail and Cicada warriors soon (If anyone wants to volunteer for their moonstones, I'm all for it. Cicada might be a bit explosive though, as a warning.) and I'm really eager to shove Cicada down a villain arc of some kind. If anyone needs a character to do some evil against theirs (or need Cicada to do some evil on behalf of another character) hit me up! I'm sure we can think of something fun.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 10:03 pm

You could always throw Cicadapaw into that thread with Dawnhawk. Or we can have one of our own for Dawnhawk and Cicadapaw...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:38 am

For Cicada Moonstone… I’m sure I could get at least a few posts in with Pantherpaw (although I won’t be the quickest poster ever). For context: Panther was an app while Burning was a kit. She had precisely 0 ShadowClan blood and in an accident ended up taking her sister’s eye (Cheetahdawn, not sure if her rper is still active). Might be an interesting interaction (although if you’d prefer a quicker poster that’s totally alright, ofc)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:45 am

MediocreCrisis wrote:
Updating and Bumping: Ebony is now a warrior!

Also, Opening Cicada for more antagonistic roles. I plan on making Hail and Cicada warriors soon (If anyone wants to volunteer for their moonstones, I'm all for it. Cicada might be a bit explosive though, as a warning.) and I'm really eager to shove Cicada down a villain arc of some kind. If anyone needs a character to do some evil against theirs (or need Cicada to do some evil on behalf of another character) hit me up! I'm sure we can think of something fun.

Cicada and Marsh... do evil things?

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:46 am

Birdsong has recently been accepted into Riverclan, maybe a thread between her and Ebonyhaze?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:45 am

Tara wrote:
You could always throw Cicadapaw into that thread with Dawnhawk. Or we can have one of our own for Dawnhawk and Cicadapaw...

I'm definitely tempted to push Cicada into that Dawnhawk topic. I was going to wait until a warrior popped up to make his appearance legal, but I might throw him in away.

However, their own topic definitely sounds interesting. Cicada would definitely be more pushy and volatile if he wasn't being watched. He would also associate Dawnhawk with the rogues that occupied Shadowclan before because obviously every rogue is somehow connected to each other. If you're interested in the prospect of Dawnhawk beating up another child, I'd be happy to make a topic for them!

Cocoa wrote:
For Cicada Moonstone… I’m sure I could get at least a few posts in with Pantherpaw (although I won’t be the quickest poster ever). For context: Panther was an app while Burning was a kit. She had precisely 0 ShadowClan blood and in an accident ended up taking her sister’s eye (Cheetahdawn, not sure if her rper is still active). Might be an interesting interaction (although if you’d prefer a quicker poster that’s totally alright, ofc)

I'd absolutely love that! It's totally fine if you need time between posts, I'm not in any hurry. If you'd like, I can go and post a request and pm you when Pantherpaw is needed, then you can post whenever you are ready.

Merryies wrote:
Cicada and Marsh... do evil things?

Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 1f440 I'm all for it! Shadowclan doesn't have enough chaos going on, so Cicadapaw's happy to contribute. If you have any schemes that might need a Cicada, let me know! Or, we can plan one in PMs/Discord.

kjSage wrote:
Birdsong has recently been accepted into Riverclan, maybe a thread between her and Ebonyhaze?

Sure! Ebony would definitely pop in and make sure she felt welcomed. I can make a topic between them if you'd like.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:51 am

MediocreCrisis wrote:
kjSage wrote:

Sure! Ebony would definitely pop in and make sure she felt welcomed. I can make a topic between them if you'd like.
If you could start that would be great! I'm also down for fulfilling any reqs Ebony needs. Bird is a clanhopper so has no need of them herself, despite not being max tier.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8