Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plotting and Plotting again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Plotting and Plotting again... Empty
PostSubject: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 19:03

Ok so I'm used to plotting on other sites I've been on though...I've never put forth effort to create any sorta plots here so I had been thinking up some just at random and I'll put what I've come up with here most of them would usually either involve a few cats or one or two of the Clans but I will ask the clan leader after I make them If it is ok. Anyways here are the plots.

Dog Trouble:
So this idea keeps coming to me even though it may be somewhat similar to the dog pack brought in by Tigerstar it's not like it though it will probably consist of the whole of Thunderclan. Which if need be and this is ok I'll ask Rose. Anyways the plot is that Swirlspirit whom had a while back spoke with Spottedstar about who her real mother was. Swirlspirit remembering being told she would be allowed to go and look for her mother,Coalspirit, who is now known as Spirit, so she would speak with Spottedstar again and check to see once again if she would be allowed. If given the answer yes Swirlspirit would head out in search for her mother. When a few days passes and Swirlspirit has no luck she would return to Thunderclan though at first chased by a group of dogs not owned by twolegs. After managing to get away she thinks she had got rid of them and arrives back at camp. Meanwhile the group of dogs had followed her into Thunderclan territory. Its only then found out that the dogs were in the territory when a group of apprentices are chased by them one or two wounded.
That's what I got at the moment for that plot)

Sandfire ' s Misdids(mini character plot idea)
This depending on where it goes might involve the whole of Shadowclan and Thunderclan just it depends on where it goes. Though really what happens in this one is Sandfire had been seeing Viperfang of Thunderclan for a while and and most recently had kits of his though when questioned who's kits they were by her clanmates she had lied and said Spottedstorm. Well one night Sandfire maybe sneaks off to go visit Viperfang again when one or two cats from Shadowclan notice her leave and follow her to find out where she was going. After following and watching long enough the two cats piece together that Sandfire is in a way Mate's with Viperfang in secret and one of the two cats realize the kits would be Viperfang. Which would soon result with either one or bother cats to tell Thrushstar. Possibly one of the cats spread it at a gathering and it's made its way to Thunderclan cats.
This is all I have for this one but it doesn't have to exactly happen that way.

Adder Infestation
This isn't a have to either XD this stuff just came to me. Though really this one would consist of the adders at Snakerocks numbers growing and tat number of adders have spread through Thunderclan territory causing problems for the cats of Thunderclan and they would need to figure out how to vanquish the problem.

Here's my last one and its a mini character plot for my cat Roaringpaw

Amnesia
So this would either involve Riverclan or Windclan I suppose whoever would find Roaringpaw. So what happens is when Roaringpaw is trying to catch a..let's just say a vole. It leads him to Sunningrocks and though it takes shelter in the rocks at the last minute before it would land in the river. Roaringpaw would lose his footing and land in the river and be swept off though as he was he gets hurt and nearly Drowned on the way before washing up on a shore. Where a warrior would find him and try to help him. Later when Roaringpaw would come to he would remember nothing from before.
And that's what I have for this one so far.

Anyways any comments or what not for this as I said I've never given forth plot ideas and am just trying something.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 3:55

I'm gonna give my honest opinions on each. Don't worry, nothing negative.

About Dog Trouble:

I think that if Swirlspirit got too close to Twolegplace, one: Goldenflame is gonna be terrified. Two: BoneClan and SpiritClan may or may not attack the dogs, or Swirlspirit, so... It's a pretty tricky one.

About Sandfire's MCIP:
I like it! Maybe Mousewhisker could be on a patrol with her and her son (or something) and Sandfire's part of it and then she says something like, "Oh, I have to go make dirt" or something, so she goes off to Fourtrees to see Viperfang and stuff. But, the rest of the patrol thinks she's gone for too long and all agree to check her out, when they realize Viperfang is from TC and stuff, so... I would be willing to get started with that plot.

About Adder Infastation:

Simple. A way to get rid of all TCKIND is perfect. We can get started asap.

About Amnesia: 

If you want Goldenflame to be so depressed for his son to get lost in whatever Clan, which would probably lead to suicide, go for it. Also, if you decide to do it, Salmonstripe could be his adopted mother.

Thanks for reading!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 6:12

Thanks for your input Toy :)

Dog trouble:
Yeah I sorta understand that but I was thinking it would be closer to when she would start to leave but I get where your getting at.

Sandfire's Misdids:
OK that sounds good we could do that though depending on where it goes I will need to discuss some things with Shadow and Rose and see where they think it should head.

Adder Infestation:
Well.... that's wasn't really my goal XD I was just thinking it would be a good little clan plot

Amnesia:
We'll I wouldn't want that to happen I mean eventually he would remember and return to Thunderclan. So no need for the suicide bisnuess. Also ok though I'd need to check with probably Fish or Icee and probably Rose to sure it's fine.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 6:38

Sandfire plot: That would be an interesting way for the two to find out Viperfang is a smooth bastard. It'll be entertaining drama. I'm interesting if you two would like to make this happen possibly.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 6:44

Ok great well I'd love to make it happen XD we need some drama XD so we'll do Sandfire's Misdids plot?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 12:54

The dog plot seems cool. I'll allow

For the adder plot: Maybe, just seems weird if it was out of nowhere. Lets wait on that one after the battle and after the dog plot if everyone is cool with it.

Toy: Calm down.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 13:34

Dog Trouble: Marshkit will be an apprentice in a few days, I'd love to have him be a part of it.

Adder Infestation: I agree with Rose

Toy: chill

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 17:12

Okee...

Dog Trouble: Monsoon could maybe recognize Swirlspirit or something when Swirlspirit is looking for Spirit in Twolegplace. Swirlspirit wouldn't recognize Monsoon as Stormstrike tho, because she would've been too young to remember Monsoon leaving Thunderclan. Monsoon doesn't know that Spirit is a rouge yet, so Monsoon wouldn't be able to help her find her, but she could become friends with Swirlspirit if that's alright with you.

Sandfire' s Misdids: Could Frozenflame be apart of this somehow? He is Viperfang's dad and it would add to the drama if he found out that his son had two mates and kits with both at like the same time (From what I've seen and put together, Viperfang had kits with Mousewhisker and Sandfire at like the same time, right?)

Adder plot thingy: I agree with Rose

Amnesia: If nobody has offered yet, Emberleaf could find Roaringpaw on the shore and save him because he is a medicine cat and all...

Plotting and Plotting again... Image13

Plotting and Plotting again... Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 17:32

@Everyone who told me to calm down - ?

Yesh. Coolness~

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 18:32

Ok sounds good.

Sure Bloom Monsoon can befriend her

For the Adder plot yeah I'd say so.

Amnesia plot: so it would depend on which clan leader who be alright with it happening.

Sandfire plot: sure sounds good.

Ooc sorry I had a big post to reply to ya'll but my phone glitches and I lost it so I just sent a fast reply

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting and Plotting again...   Plotting and Plotting again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting and Plotting again...
Page 1 of 1