Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plotting with Crisis

Go down 
+7
Lapis
Arcana
khamosa
Memories
MediocreCrisis
Tara
Lilystorm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 23:51

My favorite fanfiction trope? In my warrior cats roleplay? More likely than you think.
Haha, we'll have to see where it goes. Getting Cicada to like rogues is one thing, getting Cicada to love rogues would probably earn Shy a noble peace prize and/or cause Cicada to implode. His poor little brain probably would melt.

Memories wrote:
If you could make a cicada marsh topic, that'd be nice! (Also she might start trying to manipulate others)
I will be watching her career with great interest. 👀
Also: Cicada Marsh Topic!

Lilystorm wrote:
Could we do a Cherry/Hail topic at some point? They both like collecting and putting things in their fur, so they could probably get along well.
I'd love to! I could make a topic for them in a moment if you'd like.

Last edited by MediocreCrisis on Sat 6 Nov 2021 - 22:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 0:00

That would be great!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 20:44

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 20:56

hey crisis! <3 i made a topic here for us all to have input in what will go up on the official plots board
i would love your help
and oh no i wouldn't want cicada to implode or his poor little brain to melt... cicada is a gremlin and ambitious i'm sure there are lots of cats he could have a rivals/enemies-to-lovers arc with. i like that trope too!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 18:59

i won't post the plot on the official board until i know everyone's happy with it  Regular
please let me know if you are <3
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov 2021 - 19:13

Ah, yes, I think it looks good. I think seeds of resentment is a really good title as well. If everyone else is alright with it, I think it would be good to go on the official board!

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Nov 2021 - 18:22

Hello!

Yes so after the good ol’ skirmish somewhat wraps up how about DawnCicada topic take 2? It could be after Buggyboi becomes a warrior for ranking purposes, or just a chat while he’s still an apprentice.

I am open for any ideas!
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Nov 2021 - 18:49

Cicada's going to be stuck as an apprentice for a while since a plot revolves around him being one, so unless you don't mind waiting they could have a chat while he's still an apprentice. Dawn looks like she might need therapy and Cicada can give... very terrible services, lol.

I definitely will take you up on a spar topic though when he becomes a warrior though. BugBoy still demands that rematch!

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 23:02

hi crisis (and cocoa) <3 just wanted to jump in and say, i don't think cicada has to be an apprentice for the plot!
he can if you want him to be, of course!
he, burning, and shy can still go on a hunting patrol for the plot if he's a warrior
the only difference might be burningwing's trial, if he's a warrior and adult member of the clan when the plot happens? but i think his participation in that is up to you any which way Wink Hamu
i can just edit the plot form if he becomes a warrior before the plot happens <3
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 23:14

True, though I imagine Cicada would be much easier to influence as an apprentice. Plus, him being an apprentice would make his hostility a bit more explainable in his head. He wouldn't go out of his way to antagonize Shy if he was a warrior because it wouldn't feel right being an adult bullying a child. Like you said before, he may be nasty, but he still has morals.

Him still being an apprentice just makes the plot easier and I have no need to rush him into warrior-hood. (Plus, he's more interesting to rp as an apprentice anyway, I would be lying if I said I was procrastinating on ranking him up even before shy came around Blank)

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 2:41

i'm so happy you have no need to rush cicada into warriorhood Cheery Hamu i didn't want to hold you back!

cicada is an immature loveable gremlin with confused morals and i love him that way  Love

i agree i agree i agree  In Love Hamu he's easily influenced as burning's apprentice, the bullying is less of an immoral nasty with shy the same rank, and... i'd love him to still be just a confused child when burningwing's trial happens if that happens

i'm very happy you're wanting to wait to rank him up  Very Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 12:20

Dawn could give Hail a climbing lesson!

(There would be tension! She knows Hail can’t tree-fly like her but will try to help him climb. Depending on how Hail reacts this could be a really interesting topic!)
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 15:21

OOOH! Yes please!

Hail's depth perception is terrible, so it would be really fun to see him get frustrated at it. It's pretty rare that Hail gets angry, but being unable to do something because of his sight is definitely a way to get him there.

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 15:22

Alright! I’ll set up a topic then :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2021 - 16:50

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Crisis
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next