Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plotting with Crisis

Go down 
+7
Lapis
Arcana
khamosa
Memories
MediocreCrisis
Tara
Lilystorm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 am

Alright! I'll put something up when I get off work ^^

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1431

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 pm

MediocreCrisis wrote:
Yup! These pairs would be really fun together, I would love to get some topics up with them! I can start some in a bit unless you want to

That'd be great, thank you very much :)

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 11:21 pm

hi crisis! <3 i have an idea... what if burningwing mentors shykit as well as cicadapaw?  Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 708587278

the idea is a topic in which burningwing takes both apprentices hunting. of course, he favours cicadapaw, who shows off how a real shadowclan cat hunts. shypaw, with her bright white fur, is spotted by a predator and attacked. she won't make a sound, which makes for a good excuse to the clan...

burningwing watches from the shadows without lifting a claw to help, because of her outsider origins, and convinces cicadapaw not to help shypaw either. 

shypaw is losing the fight until a raven swoops in to fight off the predator. in her first post i said there used to be an alliance with the ravens that shadowclan don't remember, so maybe burningwing and cicadapaw have heard of this and count it as part of an older truer shadowclan, or not.

shypaw has a throat wound and it looks like she'll die. burningwing and/or cicadapaw have second thoughts and rush her back to camp. being almost complicit in the death of a new apprentice might make them question/reinforce their values, probably scare cicadapaw, and be character development.

it might even cause a moral divide in shadowclan between those who suspect cats with outsider blood could be in danger and want to protect them and those who agree with blood purity.

i don't know if this is... a bit much  Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 1582374564 i also don't know if it would be code-breaking, of 1. defend your clan, and borderline 12. no warrior may neglect of a kit in pain or danger, because even though she wouldn't be a -kit shypaw would be a new apprentice and under the protection of the older cats.

i don't mind if you don't like the idea Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 1626397134 i'd like the raven to help shypaw fight off a predator when she's out hunting no matter who mentors her... but this might be interesting?  Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 708587278
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Hiya! Like Tara said, I'm not sure how much of this would be allowed, but I certainly like the concept! If Burning can't mentor two cats and if the raven can't swoop in to save Shy, I still think Cicada would get cold feet about watching a cat die and come in to save her. Perhaps he, Burning, and Shy with her mentor are all on a patrol together?

Cicada acts all big and bad, he'll probably be really nasty to Shy (he's about to be in her new topic now, haha), but he couldn't watch another cat die right in front of him. It would definitely force him to think about his thoughts on rogues, realizing that they are just cats too, no matter how pure their bloodline is.

Or, another idea, Cicada is pretty close to becoming a warrior. Perhaps he could mentor Shy? Then Burning wouldn't have to mentor two cats and it would give him a bit more of an incentive to save her. All of these are just ideas until we know how much will be allowed by staff. It's got a lot of character development potential though and I'm willing to see this out. (I love Shy too, btw Blush)

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:38 am

i'm so excited you're willing to see this out, in whatever way it ends up being allowed!  Very Happy Hamu In Love Hamu

i really like all your ideas! Love even if the raven is allowed and burning mentors her, i'd love for cicada to save shy! i also love the idea of cicada mentoring her why murkystrike decides to give shy to burning or cicada i don't know, sorry mosspelt i'm not sure how it'll work if someone else mentors shy since it's burning and his influence over cicada which i think lets this situation be set up, but this will definitely work somehow Happy Ghost

i'm very happy for cicada to be mean to shy Evil and i love the idea of her challenging his values! (i love cicada too Blush ...and i love your art btw it's amazing!)
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 1:29 am

Yes, I can definitely see Shy giving Cicada a small identity crisis. (or should I say, mediocre crisis? hardy har)

I also crave a bullying topic when Shy becomes an apprentice too, either before or after the predator incident. I could totally see Cicada trying to redeem himself after saving her but it just... isn't working? He doesn't feel any better verbally berating Shy and just feels bad. Then he gets angry at himself and just doesn't have a good time, haha.

(Also, thank you so much!)

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:03 am

crisis we need more marsh cicada topics that first one was neat

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:20 am

haha  Happy Ghost

yes please i'd love a bullying topic and i really like that idea Cheering
cicada can bully shy any time before that as well, like her current topic or apprentice ceremony or he could shove her in the mud before her first gathering (which i'd like to be this month if she's apprenticed in time to to go) or at the beginning of the predator topic... and then him trying to redeem himself!  Wanting Hamu
he doesn't have to bully her at all those opportunities haha, but there are lots of options Wink Hamu
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Memories wrote:
crisis we need more marsh cicada topics that first one was neat

Sounds good to me! I'd love to have them meet again. I can make another topic for them if you'd like!

isla wrote:
yes please i'd love a bullying topic and i really like that idea

Definitely! Just contact me when she's an apprentice and I'd love to make a topic for them! He'd probably have a bit more courage to be directly nasty when she isn't a kit anymore. Even he acknowledges knocking around a child doesn't reflect well on him, haha

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:22 pm

i love cicada. he's an immature gremlin but he still has morals. i'm excited to see his development!

i have an update for you!
mosspelt sent me this message:

so, i need to double check with you that you want cicada to do this Regular
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:00 pm

YES! That is Cicada spot on, lol! He just wants to be a good warrior, but he is very confused on what that means, haha

I'm totally fine with all of this as long as everyone else is good to go! I really think this would be interesting for character development and I love to torture my characters mentally, haha

Not Depicted
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:19 pm

If you could make a cicada marsh topic, that'd be nice! (Also she might start trying to manipulate others)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:48 pm

i think everyone is good to go! Hyper Hamu haha what if cicada and shy had an enemies-to-lovers arc and we torture them even more
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 11:48 pm

Could we do a Cherry/Hail topic at some point? They both like collecting and putting things in their fur, so they could probably get along well.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Crisis   Plotting with Crisis - Page 3 Empty