Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Sep 2021 - 13:43

Bloodstrike climbed up onto the tree that held Tallbranch and inhaled the crisp, leaf-fall air. It gave him a form of renewed energy, despite being a short-haired cat and one that hated the cold of Leaf-bare with a passion. Still, the seasons were changing and he had high hopes for the changes that the new season could bring. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" His voice rang out above camp. Leaves began to fall as a slight breeze blew. Reds and golds scattered like rain around the camp, whereas the evergreen pines held their color with the stubbornness of a Skyclan cat.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Mon 20 Sep 2021 - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Sep 2021 - 13:54

Dawnfeather was busy trying to sort the feathers she’d collected. Some she’d leave in Smokema’s nest, some in Beechaunt’s, some in Prima’s, some in Beetlepaw’s, and some she’d save for next time she saw Hawkuncle. Her mentor’s cry filled the clearing, and she looked over, wondering why Jasminepaw had called him mean. She carefully stowed the feathers in her nest and walked over, looking around curiously. Ooh! What was happening today? An apprentice ceremony? A warrior- wait, no, Wolfstar was supposed to handle those. She looked around to see which kit was bouncing on their paws- to be honest, she was practically bouncing on her paws and she wasn’t even a kit.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Sep 2021 - 16:52

Rabbitkit, the usual excitable bundle she was, came rushing up to the Tallbranch, eager to know what was going on. "Ooh! Is this what a ceremony looks like Dawnfeather? Who is it for? Wait, am I even allowed to watch these things? I don't see many other kits here. Aww, what if it is one of those ucky, super serious, boring meetings? That would be no fun! Hey, do you think we can play after this?"

Yup, that was Rabbitkit for ya. Only one thing was ever on her mind. And today was no exception. But life would be so boring otherwise! And she hated being bored! That was no fun!

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Sep 2021 - 15:01

Once Bloodstrike saw Rabbitkit he began the meeting. "Rabbitkit, step forward. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From today until the day you earn your warrior name you will be called Rabbitpaw. I will be your mentor." Bloodstrike jumped down from the Tallbranch and landed with a heavy thud on the forest floor. He touched noses to his new apprentice as was tradition.

"It's early enough that we start now. I hope you're ready. Get water or eat something before we go if you need to."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Sep 2021 - 15:07

“I think it is a ceremony!” She responded, glancing happily at Rabbitkit. She hadn’t really interacted with her much… she seemed nice! “I don’t know who it’s for, and I hope it isn’t boring! Although I’ve never heard a boring ceremony… hmm. Yes yes yes, we definitely should play after this! I like mossball myself, what games do you like?” Then Bloodstrike began to talk and Dawnfeather closed her maw with a slightly sheepish look.

The ceremony was for Rabbitkit? She gave the kit beside her a happy look, knowing she’d be overjoyed. Then Bloodstrike jumped down from the tree and touched noses with the new apprentice! Dawnfeather excitedly leapt to her paws. “Rabbitkit- Rabbitpaw, sorry. My mentor was Bloodstrike too! That’s so cool!” She beamed happily at Rabbitpaw, bouncing on her paws. “Bloodstrike’s a good mentor! We should definitely hunt together sometime! I hope you enjoy being an apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Sep 2021 - 19:58

Dandelionpaw sat amongst the gathering cats and waited for the meeting to continue. It was most likely a ceremony and she was excited to see who it was for. She immediately felt much happier when Bloodstrike called out Rabbitkit’s name. She listened intently to the deputy and watched as Dawnfeather approached the newly named apprentice. It was great that her two friends knew each other! Dandelionpaw bounded up to Rabbitpaw and Dawnfeather. “Congratulations Rabbitpaw! It’s great that you’re an apprentice now!” She meowed before adding, “All three of us can go hunting together!”

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Sep 2021 - 20:43

Olivepaw rasped her tongue across ragdoll fur, taking awhile to clean out all of the long hair. With half-closed eyes the she-cat gently brushed her snowy paw. Bloodstrike's call rung out through the camp, bringing the apprentice to her feet. She sat in the crowd with attentive ears. Rabbitkit, I don't think I've met them yet. Her tail curled around her comfortably while the deputy claimed Rabbitpaw as his own apprentice. Olivepaw figured she might as well greet the new apprentice, and perhaps she could help them train in some way. Her legs carried the large ragdoll over to Rabbitpaw. It seemed her friends had beat her to it. "Hello," she greeted, flicking her tail at the she-cats she was familiar with, before turning to the one she was not, "Congratulations Rabbitpaw. Uh, how are you?" Even though Olivepaw was a bit reserved, she still wanted to get to know the new apprentice. Maybe they could become friends?

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Sep 2021 - 21:15

Rabbitkit felt herself catch on her breath when the deputy called her name. Wait, this was her ceremony? That was awesome! And not only that, but Bloodstrike himself was going to be her mentor! How cool was that?

After touching noses with her new mentor, and nodding at his command, she turned back to Dawnfeather. "Sorry we can't play together right now, I guess I have to train! It is really cool that we have the same mentor, though! You seem like a great cat, so maybe I can be as good as you with his teaching!" Then Dandelionpaw had joined them, and the idea of hunting was brought up. "Yes, yes, yes! That would be amazing!"

Then a new voice had joined the crowd, one she did not quite recognize. "I'm doing great! Thank you, um...uh.... oh crumbling leaves! I'm so sorry, I don't actually know your name. I feel so, sooo bad about it, though! I swear I will try to remember it!"

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbitkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1