Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stars in the Skies (c)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Stars in the Skies (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars in the Skies (c)   Stars in the Skies (c) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 17:36

Dawnfeather purred softly, turning her gaze to the skies. She’d see her sister, one day, and she couldn’t wait for that day. Stars in the skies… glimmering, shining, starlight bathing the forest. Glistening spider webs, stretching between blackness, covering the void. Shimmering water droplets, falling slowly, suspended in midair eternally. 

“Dustpaw?” She queried, tilting her head. Her thoughts focused, again, back onto Prima. “I don’t think so- who is Dustpaw?” Who was Dustpaw, most likely. None of Prima’s siblings were still apprentices. Still… as long as hope remained, a flicker in a dark night, there was a chance.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Stars in the Skies (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars in the Skies (c)   Stars in the Skies (c) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2021 - 5:34

"When I was born, it was me, Beechkit, Dustkit and Dawnkit in the litter. The other three couldn't help but squabble constantly, even over the smallest of things, and I was always there trying to break it up. I guess that's the price you pay for making four kits with personalities too big for their bodies spend every waking moment together." Primroselight said. Those memories were still some of the happiest she had, before everything else that had happened. When her biggest issues were her sisters arguing over moss balls, or the fact she could only see a fox-length or two away. Certainly not carefree days, but compared to her later life, pure bliss.

It was truly the fire that had been the spark to mess everything up. "I know you would've heard stories about the fire that ravaged the camp." Even now the briefest scent of smoke still frightened her, and kicked her alert. "And how we hid in Twolegplace afterwards. All of that happened when I was still an apprentice, and you would think after all of that bad happening to one clan, something would change. However, our misfortune didn't stop there. Foxes. They were everywhere, it seemed. They killed Beech's mentor, Sagelight. And Dustpaw. She never even got the chance to earn a warrior name." The tears had started a long time ago, but they were starting to get a little much for the warrior. She sat down and filled her pause of speaking with quiet, shaky breaths. After a little while, she felt she had enough composure to continue, albeit barely. "I was a warrior, the same with Dawnhawk. She was so close. It's been a long time, but I still wonder what would've been different if she'd beaten that fox. She was the first in a long line of cats I've lost. The more you love, the more you have to lose. But I never learn my lesson."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down

Stars in the Skies (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2