Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkened Skies (o)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

Darkened Skies (o) Empty
PostSubject: Darkened Skies (o)   Darkened Skies (o) EmptyMon 13 Sep 2021 - 11:20

Angry. Bitter. Resentful. Those were the emotions that were festering inside of the golden she-cat. Ever since finding out that some SkyClan cat had killed her mother, Songpaw had grown furious. Robinloft had been uplifting, and kind, and didn't deserve to be murdered. She'd marched out of camp this morning, the early fog thick. She heard a voice call after her, but she only ran faster, past Snakerocks, until she arrived at the Owl Tree. Robinloft had once told her about the night she snuck out with Beecloud and they hung out here. Tears pricked her eyes, and the multi-toed molly unsheathed her claws.

Scenting a bird, she stalked forward, hardly able to see it through the thick fog. Finally she found the bird, but just as she pounced, she saw it's red feathered belly. Songpaw went stiff, falling to the ground and tumbling a bit, the bird flying away unscathed. Now that robin is just as far away from me as my mother is.

Songpaw began to stand, her eyes downcast. The green grass was the same shade as Robinloft's blinded eye. A foggy green, and Songpaw sobbed. She sat there for maybe an hour, maybe three heartbeats, but it was unbearably long for her as she weeped. Turning, she saw the towering tree, and she didn't hesitate. She unsheathed her claws, digging them in. It was hard, and she fell a bunch of times, once even hitting a branch with the side of her cheek. It was still bleeding. But eventually, she made it, four foxlengths up in the tree.

And she yowled. Loud and clear, filled with despair, love, anger, desperation, grief, anguish, longing, bitterness, and sorrow. She yowled for several heartbeats, tears dripping down her cheeks, mixing with blood. Did you hear me, Mom? Do you see me? I'm calling to you.
Back to top Go down

Darkened Skies (o)
Page 1 of 1