Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2021

Go down 
+22
RainyHeart
Spooksjolly
Lilystorm
Tara
rhindon
kjSage
Lapis
Reaper King
cocoa
Sun
Little Ripped
King Falcon I
JJ
Alex
Memories
downfive
khamosa
Maple
Ash
Middy
Chickenwing
Honey Badger
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 7:37

Dawnfeather shuffled her paws uncomfortably. She hadn’t said the right thing, had she? Beechaunt didn’t look any happier. She nearly asked are we good at keeping out of drama? but realized the answer was… rather obvious. She couldn’t feel down, though, not with Beechaunt and Prima both nearby. She let out a soft purr, content with the situation. No one was being struck by lightning, no one was fighting, and everycat seemed to not want a repeat of last Gathering. Good. She could just sit here, and be happy… but… she wanted to make friends… maybe… “Do either of you know any of these cats? Any I could talk to? Nice, friendly cats?” She didn’t want to choose the wrong cat to interact with and get her face clawed off.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 8:37

Ashstorm walked into Fourtrees.  She hoped that this Gathering would not be as... exciting as what she heard the last one was.  She almost felt like staying home again, but she knew that she should probably go to support her clan.  She wasn't looking for anyone in particular to talk too, but when she spotted a slightly familiar face she decided to go talk to the other cat.  "Hi Ashfall," she said kindly.  She knew that probably a Windclan cats first choice of company would not be a Skyclan cat now, but she hoped that Ashfall would put that aside now.  They were technically family after all.  "How are you?  I know everything that's happened has been..." She trailed off, not knowing if there was a good word that she could end that thought with.

Ashstorm is talking to Ashfall!

Shira went to Fourtrees, much to her disliking.  She still hated it there and after hearing about what happened at the last Gathering it didn't help her like it better.  Her life was falling apart and going to the place where she was kept in a cage for a little bit definitely didn't help with that.  It had been so long and she knew that she should just try to enjoy it and get over what happened, but it was really hard for her to do.  Especially after Foxspark died it brought back the old memories of the Asylum that she tried to forget.  But still, she was here, and she might try to not claw some other cats fur off while she was there, only because that's what caused all of the problems last Gathering.  Her ears were back and she sat with her tail over her paws.  The expression on her face let all know that she was just generally annoyed with life.

Shira is open to talk to.

Waterlily had always hated the noise of the Gatherings.  It made her have a headache.  Noise in general bothered her, but with almost every cat in the clans talking to someone else was too loud for her.  Still, she would come.  She thought the more she came the more she would get used to it.  She was sort of right, the noise was a little bit better now.  She didn't really like to approach others to talk to them, but she did look around and try to see if she could find someone.  Most cats were talking to someone else, so she did approach anyone yet.

Waterlily is open to talk to!

This was Scarletpaw's first gathering and she just as excited as she was nervous.  She was a pretty young apprentice and she wondered how many other apprentices were there.  There were so many cats!  It was a little overwhelming to her honestly.  She spotted a cat from a different clan.  What different clan?  She didn't know yet.  She didn't know the different clan scents yet, she just knew that they weren't Riverclan.  She walked up to the cat.  The cat looked pretty big, but Scarletpaw was pretty sure that the other cat was an apprentice.  "Hello," she said softly.  "My name is Scarletpaw, I'm from Riverclan.  Who are you?  Where are you from?"

Scarletpaw is talking to Olivepaw.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 8:50

Primroselight padded over, and Beechface offered her sister a tight smile. They hadn't interacted much recently, but Beechface was always glad to have her company. She couldn't help rolling her eyes at Prim's words, though. Bearwhatever... Bearflower? She thought that's what Bloodstrike had named her, had received a warrior name after causing trouble at the last gathering. She doubted this time would be any different. She was no optimist, that was true, but Beechface had been noticeably more pessimistic and bitter lately.

"Thanks, Prim." Leaving was definitely tempting. Especially when Ivystar padded into the clearing with such confidence, as if nothing was wrong. As if she hadn't helped defend a murdered. The smile Beechface had offered her sister froze, then was overtaken by a silent snarl of disgust.

"Dovefrost is one of the few worth talking to, from the other clans. Otherwise... I keep my nose out things." She told Dawnfeather. She liked her fellow medicine cat more than she liked most cats. Aside from him, there were few non-Skyclanners that she cared to interact with. "He has an apprentice now, Moonpaw, I think?" She hadn't said much to the black she-cat at the medicine cat meeting, though Beechface was sure that she'd be a decent cat. She had Dovefrost and Mossbloom to guide her, after all. "And there's Rookfire of Shadowclan... Strange he's not here, though." He hadn't been at the medicine meeting, either... Maybe Flintstar would have news of whatever was happening tonight.

---

"I enjoy it, more freedom than being an apprentice, but there's more responsibility, too." Swiftspirit mewed. Riverclan finally arrive, and her gaze returned to scanning the cats entering the clearing... Not at all in hopes of seeing a familiar marbled tabby tom. She had yet to thank him for saving her life... And maybe she just wanted to see how he was doing with everything that had happened recently. It was friendly concern for a friendly acquaintance, and nothing more.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 9:02

Ashfall had been watching those in the gathering quietly, mostly for any signs of unrest. If a Skyclanner tried to start any more fights, she'd be ready. Just because she was scarred, didn't mean she couldn't still fight. Her one ear flicked back as she heard the voice of her namesake, Ashstorm, address her. Did she know what Bloodstrike had done to her? What she looked like now? "Ashstorm." She spoke before she looked, almost annoyed at the friendliness in Ashstorm's tone. Was she just... burying what had happened? "How do you think I've been?" Her tone was cold, shifting her head to be able to see, her sightless eye not helping matters. "Skyclan went too far in that battle. Bloodstrike and Wolfstar went too far." She tried not to glare, but it was hard to see her aunt in a friendly light, at least she wasn't the problem. Her tail gently smacked against the ground, her aggrivation apparent.

Ashfall is talking to Ashstorm!

September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 9:17

Ashstorm looked at the torn face that Ashfall had received most likely from Skyclan attacking Windclan.  She hated to see her niece's scratched eye.  She swallowed, not really knowing what to say.  There was no way that Ashstorm could defend her clans actions now, she knew that they were wrong.  "I know," she said empathetically.  "I feel like Skyclan handled it horribly wrong.  I wish I could have stopped them."  She shook her head.  "But no matter what I feel it doesn't change what any of us did to your clan.  I'm so sorry Ashfall.  I wished that no one got hurt... I'm so sorry that you did."

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2496

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 14:49

Newtspring had settled into comfortable silence, yawning periodically as he watched more cats flood the clearing. He looked this way and that, looking for sight of something interesting, and an unfamiliar voice caught his ear when he turned away. It was almost hard to tell with so many cats present, but as the speaker drew closer he could tell they were undoubtedly ShadowClan. Flashing Muddythorn and Hayglow a curious look, Newtspring turned back to the stranger and gave his big, toothy grin. "Sure, sure, sit down. Y'look pretty young, this your first Gatherin'?" He hummed, tail twitching against his paws.

Cloverheart followed Ivystar into the clearing, grateful that this trip to Fourtrees had been considerably easier than the last. She still had a noticeable limp, and some days were worse than others, but she had recovered swiftly and was comfortable enough making these hikes now without worrying about the pain. She took a moment to look around, giving the splintered oak a lingering look before finding a place to settle. A quick glance at Beechface, and a bolt of guilt tugged at her heart. Setting her jaw, Cloverheart made a note to keep her mouth shut this moon.

Cloverheart is open to talk.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2021 - 17:31

Swanmist padded into the clearing like she had done before, but this time she had a different name, she was bigger and a warrior. The white warrior sat near the center of the clearing, flicking an ear and looking around. Despite being older and somewhat more confident than the first time she was here, she hoped she didn't have to 'talk' to anyone. She curled her tail tightly around her paws and looked a little uncomfortable. She lowered her head but kept looking forward, waiting for the gathering to start, and then end.

Swanmist is open to talk to, but she might not appreciate it.

Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 12:37

Ashfall's glare couldn't hold, and she looked away from Ashstorm. "I shouldn't be angry at you. No cat can defy orders from their leader, not in good conscience at least. Both sides made wrongs, I can only hope now instead of fighting with each other, maybe we can work together to prevent any more harm to our clans from Dawnhawk. He's done plenty already, no use in fighting over him." Ashstorm had seemed sincere, and no matter how much anger Ashfall had pent up, she wouldn't release it at her aunt. She had done nothing wrong, most of Skyclan was just as swept up in the whole ordeal as most of Windclan was. It was the stupid things their respective leaders had done that had lead to so much conflict, and their warriors were just following the code.

"So, how's Skyclan then? I'm assuming you all have had no sign of Dawnhawk lately. Maybe he finally ran off for good." Her tone was bitter, it was hard to hide her emotions on the issue of her father. To be quite frank, Ashfall was tired of hiding her feelings on the subject anyway, she hid her emotions on so much regardless, maybe it was healthier to show how angry her father made her.

September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 16:41

The ShadowClan leader's lack of a response to his well-wishing made Wolfstar raise one brow, wondering why - were they not faring well? He quickly flicked his gaze over the clearing. None of the ShadowClan cats bore overly heavy scars, they didn't look super thin, either, so... maybe Flintstar was in a bad mood. He didn't care enough to press the issue, so he just rolled his shoulders back and waited. WindClan arrived next, and Wolfstar's eyes followed Dayspring as she made her way up to the rock. His brow furrowed. Was Lilacstar sick? Or just too ashamed to show her face? The dark tom gave a quiet, contemptful snort and looked away from her, to Minkstar, who had joined them as well.

To his surprise, the ThunderClan leader's first words were to him, and one ear slanted towards the ginger tom as he spoke. "I have a feeling I know what topic you wish to speak on," he said, tone betraying nothing. "Would you stay with me, here, after the Gathering, for a moment, so we can? It's rare that I have time to step away from my duties, I'd rather not have to make the trek again, if I can help it... considering, of course, that this matter is one we should discuss with haste."

Truthfully, the journey here had already exhausted him, and he was in no hurry to repeat it tomorrow, or whenever Minkstar wished to meet. And the issue with Briarthorn had been hanging over his head for far too long... he wanted it over with.
Wolfstar is talking to Minkstar.

Spottedfrog followed quietly in her father's footsteps as SkyClan made their way to Fourtrees, her troubled eyes half-narrowed in thought. The last Gathering had set the bar low for what counted as a success, but despite that, the black and white she-cat couldn't help but feel like something was going to go wrong again. You're just being paranoid, she told herself. Even if that mouthy little medicine cat starts trouble again, no one in SkyClan is dumb enough to exacerbate it, this time. Not after what happened. Truth be told, Spottedfrog held little sympathy for Beechface... she'd always been ugly on the inside, and now thanks to StarClan she was ugly on the outside, too. As they came to a stop, and Wolfstar barked out a warning for the clan to stay in line, or else, Spottedfrog nodded in approval. They didn't need anymore bloodshed, not tonight, or anytime soon. They'd taken too many losses in the battle with WindClan - though most were at her brother's claws - and many cats were still recovering. They couldn't afford another war right now.

Her paws carried her down the hill with the rest of the clan, and Spottedfrog started to follow her brother, but the mottled tom made a beeline for a couple of WindClan cats that she recognized from the battle, and she stopped in her tracks, eyes narrowing in frustration. You're not supposed to make friends with them, Newtspring, she huffed internally, but was in no mood to confront him, or anyone else, about it. So she just turned towards the Great Rock and sat where she was, an ear pricked in their direction. She was close enough to hear them unless they started whispering, though for what purpose they possibly would eluded her. Her brother could never be a traitor, he was just too dang friendly for his own good, sometimes.
Spottedfrog is open to talk to!

The eve of his first Gathering had been spent listening to whispers of what had happened at the last one, and Pigeonpaw was so thoroughly spooked by the thought of StarClan attacking Beechface with a lightning bolt (!!!!!) that he almost refused to go. Someone had to stay and protect the camp, he reasoned, but despite his best efforts not to, he'd been pulled along, anyway. SkyClan needed to show strength... they needed to prove that despite everything they'd been through - or so he'd heard, as it was before his time - they were still strong and capable and growing. It made sense to him, it really did, but regardless, the fluffy tabby tom's hackles were on point the entire time they trekked through the territory, and that didn't end when they got there, and were studiously warned that they should be on their best behavior.

Pigeonpaw followed the rest of SkyClan down to the large clearing where the rest of the clans would eventually gather. It was such an intimidating idea... that all five clans would be here at once. Weren't there wars and stuff? Literal bloodshed and death between the clans? How did they just coexist once per moon like it wasn't a big deal. The young apprentice's anxiety was on overdrive, so he silently found a spot where he could sit and listen and try his best not to dishonor SkyClan.
Pigeonpaw looks terrified but is open to talk to!

Badgermask trailed ThunderClan into Fourtrees. Compared to every other Gathering she'd attended, this one felt almost... calm, as the clan spread out, finding their own niches and corners and groups. There was no undercurrent of tension here, no bared teeth or snide glances, in fact, if this is what a Gathering should be like - and she couldn't remember one in quite some time that resembled this - it... probably wasn't so bad. Still, she wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone that she couldn't just talk to at home, so, she padded to the treeline and settled down, paws tucked under her chest, but looking considerably more approachable than she ever had before now.

Her eyes eventually found her mother, and Badgermask's ears slanted back guiltily. She'd been a brat, lately... and Thrushnose looked upset about something. She reasoned that it probably had something to do with important clan matters, and not her, but still... she should probably apologize, at some point. The dappled she-cat sighed lightly, looking away and up to the Great Rock, wishing this Gathering would start already, and that it would remain peaceful.
Badgermask is open to talk to!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 989

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 17:37

Bearflower felt uneasy as she padded into Fourtrees alongside the rest of SkyClan. She had always been the type of cat to enjoy the lively atmosphere that Gatherings brought, but today she was confused as to why she was there. Why exactly had she been chosen? After the spectacle that she had put on at the last Gathering, Bearflower wouldn't have been surprised if she was never chosen to step foot inside of Fourtrees' barriers ever again, but here she was. Was this some sort of test? If she made even the smallest of missteps, would she ever be allowed to attend a Gathering again? The young warrior swallowed a lump in her throat.

She watched as Newtspring padded over to strike up a conversation with a pair of cats that she faintly recognized from the battle against WindClan. She figured that she had no time to wonder why her brother was acting so friendly with SkyClan's biggest enemy. Instead, she trudged over to her sister and plopped down beside her with a heavy sigh.
"You mind if I stick with you tonight?" She asked, giving the deputies below the Great Rock a quick glance, "I'm trying to keep a low-profile. I don't wanna give dad any other reason to totally hate my guts."

bearflower is talking to spottedfrog.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 22:12

Shrikestorm and Ravenclaw entered the Gathering with their respective clans. Shrikestorm was rather chipper after Dawnhawk had been chased out, while Ravenclaw was sulking and refusing to even look at anyone who wasn't a SkyClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 9:38

"Skyclan has... not been great,"  Ashstorm responded honestly.  She knew that she shouldn't complain much, especially to a Windclanner, but it was her honest answer.  "When we came back from the fight we soon learned that Dawnhawk had raided the camp while we were away.  Three cats were already dead when I came back, one died later from injuries."  The sad tone in her voice she couldn't mask no matter how hard she wanted to.  She sighed.  Ashstorm thought it was best to leave the part about her meeting with Dawnhawk out of it, as she was thinking that wouldn't bring much comfort to Ashfall.  It most likely wouldn't give anyone comfort now, so she kept it a secret from everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 10:53

Juniperlight was present with SkyClan as usual. As uncomfortable as it was to be so far away from camp after that terrible night, the black tomcat also wanted to support his brother and nephew. Wolfstar and Bloodstrike were strong, powerful cats, but the warrior remembered the previous leader’s complete abandonment of SkyClan—a reflection of how his father had first felt completely abandoned by SkyClan first. Juniperlight’s quiet presence was a message to his leadership: I support you. I will always be with you.

Juniperlight is open to talk to.

Hesitation made Goldenfang hang back as WindClan entered the clearing. ShadowClan and that maggot-faced, fox-hearted SkyClan were here already. The newest deputy avoided taking her new spot beneath the Great Rock by padding aimlessly through the crowd and listening in to every other conversation. She was avoiding the uncomfortable confrontation with the other deputies. It wasn’t just an unwillingness to sit next to the oversized mutt that maimed her Clanmates and drooled like a freak, it was also the pressure of measuring up to the likes of Murkystrike and Loonwhisper. Soon Minkstar and Ivystar brought in the last two Clans. The Gathering was due to start. With a sinking feeling in her chest, Goldenfang strode to Daystar’s old place beneath the Great Rock. She did what she did best: she smiled coolly and purred in a smooth tone, “Good afternoon, Thrushnose. My name is Goldenfang. I’m WindClan’s deputy.”

Goldenfang is talking to Thrushnose.

Turtlefur shuffled in with RiverClan, feels exhausted from the journey. He wasn’t faring well. His Clan was starving, even with access to WindClan’s inhospitable moor, and on most days he chose to forego a meal so that the young, old, nursing, and sick could eat. The tom felt like a hollow turtle’s shell with long du that was no longer silky. He sighed and seated himself next to Wisteriabloom. “I hope this Gathering goes better than the last one. I don’t want to see anyone else get hurt.” Turtlefur meowed, eyes scanning the SkyClan crowd. He thought idly of the apprentice that started the mess, and Clover’s angry yelling, and Bloodstrike’s condemnation of WindClan. What an absolute mess.

Turtlefur is talking with Wisteriabloom.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 12:46

Basilpaw padded slowly after her clanmates, trying to keep up yet also trying not to push herself.  Despite the strengthening herbs and chamomile she had taken before leaving camp the young she-cat was exhausted, maybe even more so than when she had traveled to the Moonstone with Rookfire.  That had been a much longer distance, but it seemed the excitement of her naming had carried her paws most of the way.  This was her first Gathering, but the stress and worry of her new position and the lengths Flintstar would have to go through tonight to ensure her training made a hard lump form in the pit of her belly.  Curse those twolegs and rouges, stop trying to take everything from us!
Sighing, the tiny tortoiseshell sat down for a moment and looked out at the crowded clearing, stars brimming in her widening eyes.  It was amazing, she had never seen so many cats in one place before, all mingling and chatting!  She had an urge to say hi to everyone, to learn their names, but she knew that would be impossible in one single night.  Instead, she turned her amber gaze to the Great Rock, and the place near it where Flintstar had said the medicine cats gather.  However, there were many cats in that area, and she didn't recognize a single one.  Her fluttering heart grew more intense, and she suddenly realized that she had lost sight of her clanmates; they had all melted into the crowd, leaving her behind.  The only one she could see was Flintstar on top of the rock, but he was speaking to one of the other leaders; she didn't want to disturb them.  Feeling her paws begin to shake, Basilpaw stayed where she was, stiff and scared.  Her earlier curiosity and spontaneity were gone, replaced by confusion and fear.  Mama, Papa, where are you?!

Orchidpaw followed SkyClan into the Gathering, nodding in agreement to Wolfstar's words with a stoic expression.  Looking up side-eyed at her mentor Bearflower, she realized what the warning was about; apparently, last moon the young warrior had caused a scene with a cat from another clan, and it ended with the lightning strike that had injured Beechface.  It was hot gossip in the apprentice den, and though Orchidpaw didn't partake in the conversations, her ears were always open.  She had contemplated how that would reflect onto her, how others would see her because of her mentor's reputation.  She already had eyes on her due to Sapphire's unknown origins, which was plenty of undue attention.  She followed the brown tabby she-cat in silence, and when her mentor settled down to chat with Spottedfrog she did as well, curling her long fluffy tail around her paws and gazing around at the crowd.  She saw some of her siblings prancing off to chat with apprentices from other clans, but she had no desire to follow them.  She had always been the most...reserved of all her siblings, she supposed they would say.  In her eyes, she was just being sensible.  Where would playing and chatting with cats her own age get her in life, when she could be learning about the warriors and high-ranking cats?  They were the ones in charge of her future, and the ones who would cement her reputation.  Waiting for a break in the conversation, Orchidpaw looked up at Bearflower and meowed; "When do the leaders usually start the meeting?"  She wouldn't say she was bored, but she could certainly be doing better things than just sitting around waiting to go home.

Basilpaw is open to speak to, Orchidpaw is talking to Bearflower (someone pls come rescue Basil)

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 13:04

Dawnfeather nodded at Beechaunt’s words, scanning the crowd for somecat to make friends with. Hmmm. Maybe she could find out why Rookfire wasn’t here! She could be a… something. Where you found out evil secrets, like in stories. “I’m gonna go talk to somecat!” she mewed brightly. “I’ll try to find Dovefrost, like you said, Beechaunt.” Making a mental note to avoid WindClan and RiverClan (just for Beechaunt’s peace of mind) she padded into the crowd of cats. It was almost magical, with the stars and the stately trees. It would’ve been ethereal if it hadn’t been for all the cats talking, but the talk was comforting. Being by herself… here, at night… it was too close to the stars for comfort.

She gazed up at the stars in awe, letting her paws carry her wherever they would… of course, this would immediately backfire. She bumped into a tortoiseshell molly with a small ooof of surprise. “Oh! Sorry!” She mewed, taking a step back and flicking her feathery tail. Hmm. ShadowClan, she rather thought. Ooh! This could be the chance to ask about Beechaunt’s friend! “I’m Dawnfeather, of SkyClan. What’s your name? Oh, and by any chance, do you know where Rookfire is? He’s Beechaunt’s friend, I think.” She smiled slightly nervously at the ShadowClan cat. Her scent was quite different from SkyClan’s… maybe Smokema had had a point about borders. She flicked her feathery tail, reminding herself that this was a perfectly nice cat. This was probably her first Gathering. She’d have to make it a good one for her.

Dawnfeather went to go make friends and bumped into Basilpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2021
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next