Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2021

Go down 
+22
RainyHeart
Spooksjolly
Lilystorm
Tara
rhindon
kjSage
Lapis
Reaper King
cocoa
Sun
Little Ripped
King Falcon I
JJ
Alex
Memories
downfive
khamosa
Maple
Ash
Middy
Chickenwing
Honey Badger
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:33 am

Patchpaw had missed the excitement and horror of the last gathering, having been a brand new apprentice at the time, but she was here this moon. The smell from the burnt tree had faded since she had last been here, something she felt relieved about. She didn't want to think about Henpaw and that scuffle. She had kept it quiet, not wanting to get in trouble for fighting with another Clan and on top of that a medicine cat. She wasn't sure that Henpaw would have done the same, and so it was best to just avoid the WindClan cat...and perhaps any others. She spied Henpaw by the other medicine cats, but also surrounded by her own Clan.

Good enough, made it easier to avoid them as a whole. She didn't want to just hang out with her own Clan either, though. She wanted to meet some new cats. Her ears pricked as she heard Applepaw introducing herself, and had to hold back an eye roll.

"I'm Patchpaw," she introduced as she padded over, "And I don't think you can really claim the title of best when you've not had an assessment yet, Applepaw." She kept her tone light and teasing, but she did feel a little pang of true annoyance at the new apprentice's statement.

---

Beetlepaw was so excited to be at his first gathering! He would get to meet friends in all the other Clans, too! He spotted Dawnfeather talking to Beechface, and would have went over if he hadn't spotted a cat from a different Clan sitting by themselves. The black tom hurried over, a bit confused by the scent of him since he had only ever smelled ShadowClan through the stench of the thunderpath.

"Hello, friend! I'm Beetlepaw, what's your name?" He sat down, eyes bright and hopeful as he looked at Frostgaze. New friend!

Patchpaw is talking to Applepaw and Dandelionpaw.
Beetlepaw is talking to Frostgaze
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:01 am

Dawnfeather heaved a small sigh of relief at Beechaunt’s words. “I’d never start a fight,” she assured the medicine cat. “I wasn’t worried about it because I’d ever start a fight, I was worried that there would be something I was supposed to do, like not talk to WindClan cats, or don’t sit down until the leaders start talking, or something.” None of those rules would make any sense, but, then again, most rules made very little sense. Dawnfeather (ooh her name was so pretty!) looked around at the gathered cats with some amazement. It was so elegant here, star-filled skies with streaming clouds. “There’s Beetlepaw,” she mused aloud. “Do you know anyone here, Beechaunt?” She rather thought she’d seen the calico WindClanner over there from last Gathering, but last Gathering had been chaos. Right, last Gathering. Was Beechaunt okay? “You’re doing really well, Beechaunt,” she purred, hoping this was the right thing to say to make her feel better (she looked kind of stressed-like). “If I’d be struck by lightning I’d faint if I ever came here…” The memory of burnt flesh made her stomach start to do things she was pretty sure it wasn’t supposed to do. Eergh.

One moment, Henpaw had been sitting alone under the stars, the next the entirety of WindClan was gathered around her. Alright, not the entirety of WindClan. Just Spotlake and Silverlight. Both prefixes started with s and both suffixes in l, she suddenly noticed. Ha. Funny. “I’m doing as well as can be expected,” she muttered. Her father. Her m- she cut off the familiar train of thought with an internal hiss. She nodded to Silverlight, moving over a bit so he’d have room to sit. “That’s not a bad idea,” she mewed in response. “I’ll leave that to you, though.” She had a bad habit of barging in on conversations to correct all cats involved. For a moment, she sat in silence, looking up at the stars and wondering if her father saw her. If he was proud. She hoped he was.

Pricklepaw had charged into Fourtrees as close to the head of the group as he could get. Once they reached the clearing, ThunderClan dissolved, everycat heading off to talk to their acquaintances. Pricklepaw didn’t really care. ThunderClan could stand by itself. They didn’t need to get dragged into a conflict that didn’t concern them… but there was one conflict that concerned him. Although he hadn’t been alive for Robinloft’s death (or life), he’d heard that SkyClan was harboring her murderer. No, he wasn’t going to make a fuss (the scars on the Great Oak [and SkyClan’s medicine cat] were still fresh), but he would listen. Keep his ears open.

Or he’d go over and get distracted by Applepaw… being Applepaw. To his surprise, before he had the chance to correct his sibling, some black and white she-cat did it for him. He liked her! To have the guts to stand up to Applemouse-brain like that! Or else she just didn’t know what she was dealing with. “The Great Oak looks terrible,” he remarked, sitting down next to… P… Patchpaw! Hopefully Applepaw would take the hint… but she didn’t really take hints very much. At least, not his. “I’m Pricklepaw,” he mewed, “Applepaw is my sister.” His face said it all.
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Spotlake turned her head towards Silverlight, purring a hello. "Of course not! Please, join us!" She scooted over, beckoning with her tail for Silverlight to sit down. At the mention of gossip, Spotlake simply rolled her eyes. "Gossip eh? I'm not too big on it myself. Things usually get far too twisted from the truth for my taste. I prefer the news, straight and simple, from the source itself." She wrapped her tail around her paws, pausing for a moment before contuining. "Though, I don't mind hearing gossip, if just to give me a good chuckle, or just to listen to a cat if that's all they wanna talk about. Just isn't my first choice of conversation."

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:54 pm

Beechface's whiskers twitched at Dawnfeather's reply. "Oh, in that case... I wouldn't talk to Windclan personally, but that's just me. Shadowclan are good at keeping their noses out of drama, as are Thunderclan." Beechface felt guilty at mentioning Thunderclan's name. Surely Dovefrost would have told them about Briarthorn... And their clan needed to speak about what to do with her. She'd killed an innocent, and Thunderclan would have every right to want justice for Robinloft. If Dovefrost was in the hollow however, she didn't see him. Notably absent from the clearing was Rookfire too... She wondered if something had happened there.

Dawnfeather's words pulled Beechface back into the conversation. "Err, thanks..." She muttered, tail flicking in discomfort as once more her gaze was drawn to the remains of the great branch she'd been sitting on at the last gathering. "I really would've rather stayed in camp..." Beechface grumbled, "I don't remember actually being hit." It wasn't entirely the truth, the scent of burnt flesh had stuck with her, but other than that the only memory she had of what had happened was pain. Maybe she was better off for it.

---

A youthful-sounding voice caught Swiftspirit's attention, and she glanced over to see a ginger she-cat that smelled of Thunderclan. She looked young, and introduced herself as Cherrypaw, and Swiftspirit inclined her head briefly.

"I'm Swiftspirit, of Windclan." She responded, "Is this your first gathering?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:28 pm

It wasn’t long before another cat came up Dandelionpaw. It was a small tortoiseshell she-cat that introduced herself as Applepaw. “Hey Applepaw, I’m Dandelionpaw and I’m from SkyClan! This is my first gathering, is it your first gathering, too?” She asked. Just then, a black and white she-cat padded up, saying she was Patchpaw. Also commenting on how Applepaw shouldn’t say that she is the best apprentice. “Hello Patchpaw! I’m Dandelionpaw, but you might of already heard me say that. Who are your mentors? My mentor is Ravenclaw, she’s a really good mentor!” Dandelionpaw meowed to other cats. Soon another cat came over to them and sat down next to Patchpaw commenting on the split Great Oak. He introduced himself as Pricklepaw and sister to Applepaw. “Hi Pricklepaw!” she mewed to the him. She hadn’t quite expected to meet all these cats, but it was great to have lots of friends!

———————————

Cherrypaw listened to the she-cat’s response and replied, “Nice to meet you Swiftspirit. It is my first gathering,” she mewed, before pausing and asking, “What’s it like being a Warrior?” The sounds of chatter grew as cats settled down. It looked like they were just waiting for RiverClan to show up. Cherrypaw was eager to learn what was happening in the other Clans.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Newtspring followed along SkyClan, chin raised high as they crested the hill above Fourtrees. Wolfstar's threat made his whiskers twitch, but he said nothing, watching their leader turn away and descend. His paws lead him easily down the slope, and he raised his head to look around. The damage from the last Gathering was still apparent... he shuddered, thinking of how terrifying it had been. But Beechface was alive, even if only barely.

WindClan's arrival left the tom little time to dwell, as his ears were pricked and eagerly searching for a familiar face. He hoped Muddyleap was here.. he was good company, and Newtspring felt he was particularly excited to tell his friend he'd become a warrior. Amber eyes soon found a familiar golden pelt, and the mottled tabby bounded over, skidding to a halt right in front of Muddyleap and... a cat he didn't recognize. They seemed close, at least. "Muddy!" Newtspring purred, tail waving as he sat down at the tom's other side. "Missed ya. Hope this Gatherin' ain't as bad 's the last. And who's the friend?" He gave the she-cat a nod and a bright, toothy grin. The air was warm, and there was no thick tension between the gathered cats. Maybe they'd make it out of here with every cat still in one piece.

Newtspring is talking to Muddyleap and Hayglow.
Webshadow is not in attendance.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 6:54 pm

"Newtpaw!" Muddyleap perked up at the familiar voice, smiling wide as his tail lashed back and forth in excitement as he turned to see the tom approaching. As he questioned who Hayglow was, Muddyleap leaned against his mom with a purr. "This is my momma, Hayglow! The last Gathering had us kinda spooked so we decided to sit together this moon," he explained.

Hayglow glanced over as a new cat approached, dipping her head in greetings to Newtspring as the two toms talked and Muddyleap introduced her. "You must be Newtpaw, I've heard so many things about you from my son - mostly how impressive your fight with him was. I'm sorry about the tensions between our Clans, but I am happy that you two are friends despite it all," she added with a purr before she paused and studied the tom. "Although...You don't look much like an apprentice to me. Muddyleap was talking about how you ought to be given your name from how well you did in the fight - have you gotten it by now?"

September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:04 pm

Newtspring's ears grew hot Muddyleap drew up to meet him, introducing him as a 'paw. Well.. he didn't know. It was exciting news to break, and Newtspring's smile grew as Hayglow prompted him further.

"Nice to meet'cha, Hayglow. Y'raised a good cat. And–" he took a moment to roll his shoulders back, puffing out his chest and raising his head with a little wiggle– "that's right. I'm a real, full-grown warrior now. Newtspring." A purr rumbled in the tom's throat, and he snickered before going on. "I hate t'brag, but Muddy talked about me, and durin' my ceremony, dad said I'm exactly what he wants SkyClan t'be. I'd say 'm a pretty great cat, even when I'm not fightin'." A little wink, and Newtspring settled comfortably, relaxing out of his posturing. "How's WindClan goin', though? See Lilacstar ain't up there." He nodded towards the Great Rock, tipping his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:15 pm

Muddyleap's eyes widen as Newtspring happily started to brag about being a warrior now, with his dad - the deputy then? - praising him during his ceremony. "Oh man, that is great, Newtspring! I'm so happy for you," he purred, before the warrior questioned about Lilacstar. That actually managed to catch an air of uneasiness between the two WindClan cats, both Muddyleap and Hayglow sparing a glance at that.

Finally, Hayglow cleared her throat as she curled a tail around her. "...Lilacsta-Lilacsong stepped down in the last moon. Not everybody was happy with how things went with SkyClan and she...She felt like she let us down, I suppose," she mused with a sad shake of her head. "So Daystar is now leader. Other than that...WindClan is doing fine. There...Has been other things but those are things for Daystar to announce herself, not for us to gossip about." she added as she leaned into Muddyleap.

September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Newtspring hummed a little as they spoke, gaze flicking over to Daystar before returning to his companions. Muddyleap– and by extenstion Hayglow, he supposed –was a friend, so he set his jaw and held his tongue. Their former leader had been wrong, as far as he was concerned, but... he narrowed his eyes as a thought pricked him. Wolfstar hadn't been right, either. He shifted uncomfortably at the idea, but gave his pelt a quick shake to clear it away.

"Well, in any case... Glad all's well. Hope Daystar's takin' to it nicely, I'm lookin' forward t'hearin' what she has to say." His tone was light as he spoke, and he curled his tail around his paws, letting his attention wander the growing crowd.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:43 pm

Loudpaw bounded into the clearing, unable to contain his excitement. It's not like he cared to anyways. He looked around in disappointment that no other clans had arrived yet. He crouched down, spotting the branches scattering the ground. He might as well entertain himself in the meantime. The apprentice leaped onto a twig, satisfied with the snap under his paws. He raised his head as Skyclan joined the gathering. Loudpaw flicked his tail, wondering if he should go find someone to talk to or wait for... well he didn't know for what. As Windclan appeared Loudpaw decided he should find some company. He stood up and wandered through the crowd, searching for anyone to talk to. His yellow eyes caught onto a mottled tom. As he walked closer he realized he was chatting with two other cats. Yes, there were probably cats who weren't already talking with someone, but these cats looked friendly enough. He hoped they wouldn't mind. Loudpaw approached the trio, his tail waving in the air in a friendly manner. "Hi there, would it be alright if I sat with you guys?" he meowed with a smile. It would be amazing to make new friends.
-----------------------------------
Olivepaw arrived with the rest of her clan, padding off to a secluded area of the clearing. Her paws gracefully dodged the various sticks dotting the warm ground. She carefully sat down, doing her best to not sit on the sharp bits of wood. She gazed at the gathering, watching Skyclan mingle with cats from other clans. The moonlight bounced off of the lighter cat's pelts, creating this aura around them. She looked up at the bright ball in the sky, admiring how its perfectly round it was. She loved a calm dark blue sky, the stars looking as if they were crushed up bits of the moon.
-----------------------------------
Pheasantpaw trotted down into the gathering alongside Thunderclan. She quietly sighed as she saw how many people were there. She only came for appearances, to gain allies. She absolutely did not want to talk to anyone but she knew it would be better if she did. She didn't want to appear rude. She took a deep breath and sat down somewhat close to the Great Rock, looking as friendly and approachable as she could. She kept her attention on the cats sitting above her, wondering what it would be like if she were a leader. She would be in a position of power, a secure place. It sounded pretty comfortable, except for the leading part. But she guessed that was the whole point of it, huh?
----------------------------------
Loudpaw is talking to Newtspring, Muddyleap, and Hayglow.
Olivepaw is open to talk to.
Pheasantpaw is open to talk to.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Wolfblaze was comforted by Kestrelswoop's presence and wrapped her tail around him. She nudged against him for a minute before speaking. "Hopefully during, maybe Skyclan will feel encouraged to give up their murderer. Too bad no fighting is allowed at these, or I'd say we should just grab that cat now." She exhaled sharply before continuing, "That wouldn't be the most peaceful thing, sure, but at least we would be sure to get justice for Robinloft. That's what matters. Who knows, maybe Skyclan will go first and just... paw 'em over peacefully. That'd probably be best at least." She leaned gently against her mate, side brushing against his. She knew he worked hard, and Wolfblaze only hoped that he was dealing alright with the stress of it all.

-+-+-+-

Frostgaze had been carefully watching the leaders on the rock, more or less intrigued by the behavior, the politics. He wanted to learn, to understand, and maybe a part of him wanted to hear what they talked about up there as well. Information was his best friend. Suddenly the skittering of small paws and a voice made the short white tom's head turn. A Skyclan apprentice... calling him friend? Curious. "Formally, we are not friends. My name is Frostgaze, greetings Beetlepaw. I am pleased to make your acquaintance. How fares Skyclan after the last gathering?" Fascinating, fascinating, fascinating. Cats could be so friendly to strangers, he would never understand why. Despite that, it would do him well to be kind, no use in hurting feelings tonight.

Ashfall is open to talk to!
Wolfblaze is talking to Kestrelswoop!
Frostgaze is talking to Beetlepaw!

September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:36 pm

Timberpaw followed Windclan to the gathering, he had strayed away from his sister, he was feeling bad after that eagle encounter, but once he was in the clearing he didn't really know where to go. He saw Henpaw talking to other Windclan cats so he stayed where he was, not really wanting to talk to anyone, shuffling his paws and looking down. Maybe looking unapproachable will get him through this gathering?
Timberpaw is sitting on his own, looking unapproachable, but he's open for interaction

Marshpaw stayed close to her clan on the way to the gathering, but once she arrived, she had shuffled away from Shadowclan cats and found herself a quiet-ish place. Her multicoloured gaze drifted over to a group of Thunderclan cats and.. a Skyclan cat? She wasn't too good with her scents yet, but slowly crept closer to the group, only a few foxlengths away. Marshpaw didn't introduce herself, she just watched, like she did when she was a kit back at camp. She didn't realise she might of been pretty creepy, if Shadowclan cats didn't have enough reputation of being creepy already.
Marshpaw is stalking Applepaw, Pricklepaw, Patchpaw and Dandelionpaw

Last edited by Memories on Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 12:01 am

Head held high, Ivystar walked into the gathering with an odd sense of confidence. She wasn’t quite sure why, but she felt that perhaps the coming moon held better tidings for RiverClan. At least she sure hoped it did… Briefly shaking her head, she nodded with a slight smile to her mates and set off toward the Great Rock, joining the leaders who were already present and greeting them with nothing more than a quick nod before settling into her position.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:52 am

Wisteriabloom hadn't been to a Gathering in a while, usually making excuses to herself about how she wasn't in the mood. Today, however, she would make herself be in the right mood. She knew something big had happened last moon, and didn't want to miss anything else important. Doing nothing in the elders' den was bad enough, and so she might as well make an effort. She had nothing against her denmates, but she had definitely spent far too much time listening to the same stories. And so she found herself following the group, missing the eagerness she used to hold for the meetings, but also still interested.

---

Primroselight stayed near Dawnfeather as they made their way into the clearing, having her little proud moment at her youngest's first Gathering as a warrior. No doubt, there could be better situations than one where scattered twigs reminded everyone of the chaos of the previous Gathering. She was annoyed, to say the least, that she hadn't been there to help in some way, even if she knew her attempts would've been pointless.

"Don't worry Dawnfeather, it'd be a record to loose your name this quickly." Primroselight said to her daughter, hoping to steer Beechface away from getting too lost in her thoughts. At her sister's grumble, the warrior couldn't help but say softly to her, "If you want to leave at any time, tell me and I'll come with you. Wolfstar should understand."

---

As leaf-fall crept in, Muddythorn had assumed that would mean it would cool down. Instead, he found himself much too warm in the humid heat under his thick coat. He padded into the clearing and decided to search for some of his fellow medicine cats, since he still barely knew most of them.

Wisteriabloom is open to talk
Primroselight is chatting with Dawnfeather and Beechface
Muddythorn is open to talk, especially with other meddies 

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2021   September Gathering 2021 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2021
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next