Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]   Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2021 - 17:54

"A little bit," Ashstorm responded.  She recalled when she went hunting with Mountainheart and the pain that was brought upon both of them at the mention of Sneezingpaw's name.  However, that didn't just affect Ashstorm when her daughter's name was said, it was also like someone was stabbing her through the heart when she would see Mountainheart and all of the memories came flooding back to her mind.  That was one of the reasons why it took her so long to talk to Mountainheart.  She knew it wasn't fair to her younger sister, but no matter how hard she tried the memories of Sneezingpaw were always there.  "We went hunting one day."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]   Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2021 - 15:19

"That's good." Smokefeather mewed, tail flicking once as she shifted positions, stretching out on her side and facing Ashstorm. The heat made her not even want to move that much. Despite the words, she could tell that Ashstorm wasn't exactly happy, and a tired sigh escaped the elder. It... wasn't hard to guess why, either. Smokefeather's daughter had returned, and Ashstorm's... hadn't.

"She... Told you about Sneezingpaw?" Smokefeather asked softly, "I'm sorry, Ashstorm."

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]   Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Sep 2021 - 12:36

Ashstorm completely zoned out, staring at her own paws for a moment.  She thought all about what could have happened to Sneezingpaw.  Ashstorm's mind snapped back to reality when her mother asked about Sneezingpaw.  It was sort of weird, as if her mother could read her mind when she asked that.  However, it soon became clear to Ashstorm that it would be an easy guess, considering how close Mountainheart and Sneezingpaw once were.

"It's fine," she said.  "I wasn't really expecting her to ever come back or either or them for that matter.  I'm just happy that Mountainheart did."  A sigh escaped her.  "The only part that pretty much sucks is that I don't know what happened to her again, you know?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneypaw [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/App [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5750

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]   Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Sep 2021 - 10:34

There was little Smokefeather could say at Ashstorm's words, other than a quiet hum of agreement.

"Yeah... I hate not knowing." Smokefeather murmured. It was a fact of life unfortunately, as unpleasant as that might be. For a while Smokefeather remained quiet after that, gazing absentmindedly toward the trees. Her mind wandered to thoughts of Featherkit, as it so often did when the subject of Mountainheart was brought up. Whatever Sneezingpaw's fate was, Smokefeather just hoped that it hadn't been a violent one. Maybe it would be better if they didn't know at all... But she didn't have the heart to say so.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]   Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking Up the Pieces [Ashstorm]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2