Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan’s New Deputy

Go down 
+8
verychuu
King Falcon I
Sun
Alex
Honey Badger
kjSage
Spooksjolly
Nacho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Aug 2021 - 20:42

Goldenfang returned Ashfall’s reply with a purr, then pulled her focus onto Dayspring. The longer this meeting went on, the less things seemed normal, but she couldn’t place a claw on it. Her awkward opening was less than reassuring, but the golden she-cat understood how weird things had been lately. The ripple of shock that went through the Clan after Dayspring’s next words didn’t miss Goldenfang, and she gasped quietly. Lilacstar was stepping down? Because of that rat-filled SkyClan? This was a turn of events that she hadn’t seen coming. She wondered briefly if Lilacstar was doing the right thing by stepping down. ‘But we won the fight, didn’t we?’ That line of thought trailed off quickly. It was the leader’s—er, former leader’s choice, and whether it was right or wrong didn’t change anything.

Dayspring would be a good leader, probably. She, like a lot of WindClan warriors, was young and full of potential. And she was nice. That had to count for something. That had to be a lot better than SkyClan’s deputy; what did he even have? ‘Alright, he’s big. And ugly. And rude and really gross. I guess it’s his job to be intimidating. Is that what he’ll do as leader? Fart on cats who don’t agree with him and break legs when that doesn’t work? What a freak.’ Goldenfang’s briefly wandering mind was pulled back into the announcements when Dayspring started saying Official Sounding Words that would lead up to the naming of the new deputy. Her gaze slid sideways through the crowd. Swiftspirit! That was her bet. She was smart and reliable and always worked hard, even with her recent injuries.

But Swiftspirit’s pretty name never left Dayspring’s mouth. Instead, her name was called, and Goldenfang’s eyes snapped back to the dep—former deputy as though Dayspring was speaking unrecognizable words. She stared blankly for a heartbeat. Had she heard right? And then Dayspring was talking directly to her, and a nervous yet elated smile curled her mouth. “I will! I mean, I do—ah, yes. Thank you. I’ll work hard!” She meowed with some hesitation. A magnificent speech it was not. Her words had been earnest, though.

Muddyleap’s cheering brought pleasant, fuzzy feelings to her chest. His and Ashfall’s kind words made her feel happy that her Clanmates approved of her appointment. “Thank you!” She meowed breathlessly. It was true, then; they did like her. Her efforts weren’t for nothing. She scanned the gathered cats to find Silverlight. He seemed happy, too. That was good. She wanted him to be happy.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan’s New Deputy   WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 10:36

Pulled from the task he was working on, Sunpaw gathered with the rest of the Clan around Dayspring with a concerned look woven into his features. She looked very nervous, and it was soon very clear why. Lilacstar had stepped down as leader, which made Dayspring the new leader. Sunpaw crouched low in the dirt, large ears lowered as he thought. He really hoped Lilacstar was okay...Or...Lilac--...? He noted with a frown that he wasn't sure what her former name was. Before he had a chance to ask around, Dayspring announced the new deputy.

...Goldenfang!

The gangly apprentice sprang to his paws, heart leaping into his throat. His mentor, the deputy! "G-Goldenfang! Goldenfang!" he chanted alongside Muddyleap, his eyes bright. When she was free, he trotted over to greet her, butting her shoulder with his head affectionately. "Congrats, Goldenfang! I'm very proud of ya... I-I know you'll do a great job!"

WindClan’s New Deputy - Page 2 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down

WindClan’s New Deputy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2