Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's New Deputy

Go down 
+6
Reaper King
Knight
Cat
Quest
Kes
Pinely-san
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

WindClan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:06 am

ooc: Ohlawd here we go

ic: Sablefur hopped onto the Tallrock, head low and eyes glazed. She'd been up here several times before, but this time she wished she wasn't. Though, she had to be strong... strong for WindClan. Falconstar had lived a good, prosperous life. It was time for a new reign to begin. "Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey... join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting." The brown she-cat hesitated, staring at her paws before trying to gather her composure. How could Falconstar be gone? Sablefur looked down at her Clanmates, picking out the cat that would accompany her to the Moonstone later that day.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WindClan's New Deputy N6a5zHfWindClan's New Deputy IMrnxD6WindClan's New Deputy GMXQgOOWindClan's New Deputy JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WindClan's New Deputy GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:04 am

This was it. This was definately it. The day where he would help lead Sablefur as the new WindClan leader as deputy... he hoped. He wanted nothing more than to be Clan deputy, just to be able to someday live up to Falconstar's reputation and legacy. It's not like he thought he was better than anyone or anything, his drive to be the best he could be overrode his humility. He wouldn't abuse his power, oh no, but he would be able to help the clan in ways he couldn't as a regular warrior. Glancing down at his new apprentice, Foxpaw, he took a deep breath.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
WindClan's New Deputy B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:22 am

Gorsefeather came out into the clearing for the appointment of WindClan's next deputy. The obvious options would be Icestorm, he was a senior warrior who'd proven himself in battle against the dogs that tore down their camp. Or even Ashwing, another senior warrior.

However, his advice for Sablestar had been pick someone who'd bring something new to the clan. They'd had their conquering days under Falconstar. What was needed now was peace. ThunderClan looked more and more like they were looking to build new alliances, and ShadowClan remained mostly neutral. WindClan could not survive alone anymore. He prayed to StarClan that they give her good sense to pick someone who would counsel against bloodshed. And though he would prefer a warrior who'd walked many paths and fought for the clan, he was wise enough to know that experience wasn't everything.

-

Saltpelt came out of the warrior's den weary after a day spent mourning her grandfather. The warrior lacked her usual enthusiasm that was driven by her innate curiosity, everyone was feeling the loss of Falconstar, but as someone who'd seen her grandfather as almost immortal, it had been a blow to her spirit. Sitting beneath Tallrock, she looked worn down, but still bright with determination to see the new deputy's appointment. Who would it be? Could it be Kestrelstorm? That would be amusing, she could have sworn that she scented the deputy on the tom and vice versa. A leader and deputy couple. Or would it be her mentor, Icestorm, who'd taken over for Feathertail when she retired. Or maybe her pighead brother, Pinedusk. He was great at bossing people around, he'd probably delight at being able to do it with authority.

Last edited by Pikachu on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:40 am

Mothpaw hadn't really realised Falconstar had been ill, but looking back on it now, it made sense seeing as Sablefur had done his apprentice ceremony. The mottled tom emerged from the apprentice den and sat down. This had to be the naming of the new deputy, but Mothpaw couldn't remember if Sablefur had done her leader ceremony yet. The apprentice twitched his whiskers. None of this mattered to him anyway, when he was a warrior he'd certainly care more - but for now he would just sit and watch.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:58 am

Pinedusk bumped into his sister as he padded in, giving her a playful nudge. These times were sad, but it was always good to have you're family to make you happy again. Knowing that Sablefur would become Sablestar, he wondered who the new deputy would be. Probably either Icestorm, Kestrelstorm or... Maybe him or Saltpelt? No, they were too young, despite the qualities he saw in himself. So, he sat, looking around for any good candidates.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:17 am

Spiderfur knew she definitely wasn't going to be chosen. It was just a fact of her timidity and wariness. The small she-cat watched Sablefur up on the rock, still uncomfortable in seeing her instead of Falconstar. In her hypothetical choices for deputy, her brother , Kestrelstorm,was a candidate. Her father, too. A weak smile forced itself on her face and soon faded away. Her brother, deputy. They weren't very close, but if he was made their new deputy, well, she didn't know what she'd do.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Breezeheart padded out of the warriors den, and over to where Saltpelt sat. They were both too young to be made deputy. It would have been fun though having Saltpelt as deputy, the black warrior chuckled slightly at the thought. She would like to be deputy but she knew that would never happen. Eh oh well she just had to be the best warrior she could be.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Ashwing padded out under the Tallrock to see Sablefur on top of it. She had been only Ashpaw when the she-cat was made deputy, and admired her for the great job she had done. Now she was a senior warrior, and Sablefur was leader. She hoped a new age of prosperity would dawn with her as leader. Hopefully, much less war and fighting would cometo the Clan. Should she hope to become deputy? She would be able.to serve the Clan better than she had ever dreamed. She would be a loyal deputy and would try her best to help Sablefur. She certainly met all the requirements, apprentices and all. If Sablefur wanted to lead a path of war, perhaps Ashwing could help her see the merits of peace. If Sablefur wanted peace as she did, they would be a good team. It certainly would be a good decision, in her opinion, to choose a senior warrior. Ashwing waited, breathless, for the announcement to follow.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Sablefur felt another rush of nervousness wash over her. What if her Clanmates didn't approve of her choice? What if StarClan didn't approve of her choice? Her gaze lifted toward the stars. Falconstar would be among them tonight. I need to be more confident in myself, she thought. If I'm to be the new leader of WindClan, I need to be more sure of myself. I'm going to continue leading this Clan to greatness. She gave a long sigh as she gazed down at her gathered Clanmates.

Hushing them with her tail, she waited for their voices to die down. Sablefur cleared her throat. "Cats of WindClan, I stand here before you as your deputy. Soon, I will speak with StarClan to receive my nine lives and continue on Falconstar's legacy. I will be choosing a cat to serve as the new deputy." She paused, looking down at the warriors. There were so many good candidates. Why did she have to make such a tough decision?

"I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice," Sablefur continued. She was silent for a long moment, mulling over her thoughts. No, this was it. Her decision was set in stone. The new deputy of WindClan will be Ashwing."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WindClan's New Deputy N6a5zHfWindClan's New Deputy IMrnxD6WindClan's New Deputy GMXQgOOWindClan's New Deputy JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WindClan's New Deputy GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Gorsefeather nodded at the decision, pleased that Ashwing had been chosen. She was a fine warrior, loyal to WindClan and above all, she wasn't quick to retaliate without thought. Traits that he viewed as highly valuable to the clan, and would help them in the coming seasons. His voice was one of the loudest, shouting the new deputy's name out for all to hear with pride. "Ashwing! Ashwing! Ashwing!"

-

Saltpelt was surprised by the choice, she'd been certain it would be Icestorm or Kestrelstorm, a battle of the storms, but it was Ashwing. It made sense, she was a senior warrior that had fought many battles and been with the clan for a long while. Once she recovered from the surprise, she was quick to join Gorsefeather in shouting out the new deputy's name. "Ashwing! Ashwing! Ashwing!"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:13 am

Kestrelstorm felt his heart ripping out of his chest. His world was shattering around him and crashing down on him. He physically crumpled to the ground, feeling like a failure and a disgrace to Falconstar. His own mate didn't want him as her companion in leadership. To say the least, he was hurt and disapointed in himself and Sablefur. Ashwing was good, yes, but she was an old cat and didn't exactly have as many moons left as he did. Did Sablefur forget that as only an apprentice he fought with the dogs too? Did she forget that he was personally trained by Falconstar? How was he not the better choice.

A wave of anger flooded over him as he stood. Kestrelstorm's whole body was taunt with tension. He gave up a friendship with Firestream to make it clear his loyalties were with WindClan. Being deputy was the one thing that he wanted most. He wanted to help the clan. His orange eyes narrowed up at the rock for a few seconds before he forced his fur to relax even though the anger surged through him. I am what Falconstar would have wanted! He thought bitterly to himself as he called Ashwing's name with the rest of the clan.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
WindClan's New Deputy B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:17 am

Foxpaw looked up at Kestrelstorm who looked very distraught about not being chosen, shaking and dropping down low, Foxpaw nudged his hind leg "You will be leader one day Kestrelstorm, I know it. Your father knows it, Starclan knows it. You are young and you will grow and learn even more and be the best deputy and leader one could ask for." Foxpaw said in a quiet tone, calm tone, he couldn't stand to see his mentor in this state, his favourite cat. In dismay he went congratulate Ashwing, the new Windclan deputy, "Ashwing! Congratulations!" Foxpaw said happily but felt his stomach drop and heart stop at the state of Kestrelstorm.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

WindClan's New Deputy Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:48 am

Mothpaw watched the proceedings with intelligent amber eyes. He was silent, the tactical observer at the back of the crowd. But even he had to stifle a smirk as he witnessed Kestrelstorm crumple to the ground as Ashwing was named as the new deputy. Honestly, did Kestrelstorm think he would be named just because Falconstar had been his mentor? It made no sense to the apprentice. To Mothpaw, one had to chose the best warrior for the Clan - not the one to supposedly carry on some great lineage. Besides, Ashwing was his mentor's mate, and he didn't take Icestorm as a fool. Mothpaw however wasn't being completely honest with himself. Another reason why he was glad Ashwing had been chosen and not one of Falconstar's relatives and apprentices (not that he knew them all of course), was that it meant someone like him - practically a nobody in the greater scheme of things, stood a chance to be deputy one day too. Which was reason enough for the ambitious young apprentice to cheer loudly, "Ashwing! Ashwing!"

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:54 am

Pinedusk was surprised but quite pleased with the choice. Next to his sisters, he chanted as well, "Ashwing! Ashwing!" Seeing from her extensive moons and good nature, she seemed like the perfect candidate now- and she'd won! He nodded along with the others as the cheers bubbled down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 am

Spiderfur watched as Ashwing's name was called. The announcement was and was not a surprise, Ashwing was a great warrior, not to mention her aunt, and she definitely qualified for the position. But Kestrelstorms's reaction scared her. She'd seen that expression before; it had been worn by their sister, Glidingpaw, whenever Spiderfur's mentor appeared. Before she died, anyway. The warrior warily laid her twitching tail on her brother's shoulder, which was only possible since he was on the ground. Her mouh opened to call out to congratulate Ashwing, but her voice cracked and the sound died. It took her a few heartbeats until she could actually say it.
"A-Ashwing! Ashw-wing!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next