Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windclan's New Deputy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Windclan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 23:36

Raccoonstar pushed her way out of her den onto the tall rock, she stood there for a moment or to looking out to her clan before letting out the words to call them together. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather her beneath Tall rock for a clan meeting!" She let her words ring across the clearing as she glanced up at the rising moon. She needed to get this over with, before Moon high.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 23:41

Patcheye padded out happily, she was a lot better now but still was in the medicine cats den since she could still open her wounds and get infected. The calico she-cat was the first to pad out, it was obvious it was to announce a deputy.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 2:01

Falconfang moved from the fresh kill pile to take a spot beneath the Tallrock. It seemed too late to name new apprentices, so... it must be the deputy ceremony. A nervous feeling settled in the pit of his stomach no matter how much he tried to will it away. It was just another ceremony, he told himself, looking up at Raccoonstar. Still, that feeling - one of trepidation, excitement, even dread - stayed with him as he waited for more clan members to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 6:36

A small, fuzzy head poked it way from the elder's den, his green eyes blinking. Twistedkit had been visiting his father for the first time in the elder's den. He pulled himself from the den with a small huff, followed by the larger form of his father as they both sat down near to the den, waiting for the new deputy to be named.

Windclan's New Deputy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013 - 22:40

The new leader watched as her clan gathered beneath the rock to hear the news she had for them. "As some of you may know recently I traveled to the Moonstone where Starclan granted me my nine lives. Well it has come time for another ceremony, but for one of a Deputy. And I hope you all approve of my choice."

Raccoonstar paused for a moment to gather the words in her head. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Windclan shall be Falconfang."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 0:54

Falconfang was shocked, to say the least. In some ways, he had kind of expected that the next deputy would be him, but he had never let that thought stay with him: it was selfish and presumptuous. Besides, after that... Riverclan debacle, he truly thought that the clan would never trust him with such a position. But now, with the deputyship his... he was speechless. He found himself standing as if not under his own power, and then he just stood there, staring at Raccoonstar with surprise quite visible in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 1:04

"Congratulations Falconfang" Patcheye smiled, she herself and the tom both were equally eligible of becoming a warrior, though he had gone to the moonstone, nearly finished training his apprentice, it was only sensible that Raccoonstar chose Falconfang instead of Patcheye, she wished she hadn't been injured in the battle so she could train her apprentice that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 10:20

Minteyes who was there the whole time nuzzled into her mate's shoulder. "Congratulations Falconfang. The she-cat was happy that the tom was given the position.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 20:09

For a few moments, Falconfang was numb to the congratulations and the feel of his mate against his fur: he was still in shock over having been chosen as deputy. However, the shock soon gave way to pride. He had been chosen as deputy. Him! The gravity of the work he would have to put into the position hadn't settled in on his mind yet, just the fact that he had become trusted enough to given such an important position. A smile broke out on his face as he acknowledge Minteyes with a return nuzzle before stepping forward and nodding up at Raccoonstar. "Thank you, Raccoonstar," he mewed clearly, his voice sounding across the clearing. "I promise I won't let you down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan's New Deputy   Windclan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

Windclan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 1