Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]   Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:40 pm

"Mhmm." Swiftspirit nodded in agreement, "I wonder what goes through their minds... Or maybe it's best I don't." She stretched her paws out in front of her. The still-healing wounds across her belly protested and she hissed quietly, gingerly returning to the position she'd been half-laying in previously. "If there's a cat to wish death upon, I don't think it shameful that it's him, given everything that's happened. At some point the good of the many outweigh a single cat's life."

"Hunting sounds nice," She mewed, "Think you'll be able to put weight on it again?" She asked Ashfall. Her injuries were far more severe than Swiftspirit's own, but being blinded in one eye hadn't stopped cats before, as far as she knew. It would probably take some adjustment, but if anyone could get back to their duties with such an injury, Ashfall was stubborn and determined enough to do so, Swiftspirit thought.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]   Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:27 pm

Dayspring silently nodded. She still wasn't the type of cat to enjoy wishing harm on another, but Dawnhawk had brought so much death to the forest that his death would only save the lives of countless others. Wanting him to be killed was completely reasonable, and it seemed as if the other two warriors agreed.

"I would love to go hunting." The deputy purred as a smile crept onto her maw.
Slowly returning back to her old duties would definitely help the she-cat. Staying in the medicine den and knowing that she should be out helping her Clanmates made the she-cat feel more crestfallen than a bird with a broken wing. The peacefulness was calming, but she knew that her own comfort wasn't as important as the comfort of the rest of WindClan.
"I'm sure we aren't the only Clan cats that have had to learn to fight and hunt with injuries. The hares on the moor might be a bit too quick for us at first, but we'll be able to find our speed again soon."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]   Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:33 pm

"I'm not sure yet... it could still heal and I'm no medicine cat but the feeling in it isn't getting better. Bloodstrike had cut pretty deep in, maybe injured something deeper inside than what Smallbean could help. I'll still be an effective member of this clan though, won't stop until I am again." Ashfall's response was short, and to the point. Part of her wished that she never had to leave the den again, to wait forever and wish that muscle would magically mend, that her paw would be better once more. That her eye would suddenly regain its sight, as if it had never been injured.

Wishes though, only wishes. Ashfall knew wishes would only have her wallow in what had happened, she had to get stronger. She had to become the most perfect fighter she could. If ever she faced Bloodstrike again... he would regret what he did to Dayspring, and to her.

Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 Downlo48 Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 Downlo50 Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]   Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering Bonds [Dayspring, Ashfall]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2