Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing Part Cords [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

Killing Part Cords [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 13:06

Dovefrost has had this prophecy on his mind for a while. While he wasn't sure to make of it, rather make of any of the prophecies he received. It was starting to get hard to keep track of them all, but he finally felt the need to speak to someone about them, rather.. He wanted to talk to Beechface. She was the one of the most experience medicine cats in the clans.

The white medicine cat settled down near the fallen oak, sending a warrior he came across to get Beechface. Of course he noted how they seemed a little... damaged. Something must have happened he didn't know about. Hopefully things were going to be fine in Skyclan. He knew they were in good paws. If something happened, the warrior seemed to be recovering well.

His ears went back. Hopefully Beechface wouldn't be too mad about him calling her out here. Maybe he could make this quick so she could return to her duties.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptySun 25 Jul 2021 - 17:08

The injured, tired0looking warrior had told her that a Thunderclanner was waiting on the border to see her, and Beechface dismissed him with a grateful nod, paws heading in that direction. She hadn't escaped recent events unscathed, and it was very much evident in the weary look in the medicine cat's eyes and the set of her broad shoulders. Half-healed cuts weren't as obvious beneath her long fur, at least, and all things considered she'd gotten away from the recent events with much lesser injuries than some of her clanmates. There were several cats laid up in her den that she was hesitant to leave behind, but if a Thunderclan cat was asking for her, Beechface could guess at who. She'd be able to find and and restock herbs on the way across the territory, at least.

She made her way out toward the fallen oak, picking up a small amount of marigold and oak leaves, though her posture remained about as far from relaxed as it could get. Still, the medicine cat offered a tired smile as she caught sight of a big white tom waiting at the border. Thunderclan's medicine cats had always been a reasonable, respectful sort. "Dovefrost, I hope Thunderclan is well?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Jul 2021 - 18:36

The first thing Dovefrost noted was the exhaustion on the medicine cat, then it was the minor injuries here and there. "Oh stars forgot how Thunderclan is..  Is Skyclan okay? Did I take you away from anything important?" He instantly felt guilty over calling her out here, his ears pressed back slightly as thoughts raced through his mind. Stupid prophecy bugging him enough to call Beechface away from what really mattered.

"If it's as bad as I'm assuming, do you want any assistance? Herbs?" He asked trying to cover all the bases. He was sure Thunderclan could survive without him for a bit. They knew he was coming this way.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptyTue 27 Jul 2021 - 19:38

Some cob nuts that had fallen to the ground caught Beechface's attention, and she picked up several to add to her stash of herbs. Dock leaves were carefully picked as well; it was clear the medicine cat was going to make the most of being outside of camp for now, and if Dovefrost wanted to find herbs, he was welcome to do so.

"We'll... Be alright." She responded, "My hardest task is getting injured warriors to stay in their nests, at this point. Stubborn lot." Skyclan would be okay... Eventually. Recent events had been... difficult... but they were managing. As much as Beechface liked Dovefrost, what had happened hadn't involved Thunderclan, and Beechface thought it best that it stay that way. It wasn't something that needed to involve any more cats than it already had.

"You sent a warrior to fetch me, what's going on, Dovefrost?" Beechface didn't think he would have caught one of Skyclan's warriors just to have her accompany him while looking for herbs. Hopefully it wasn't anything too serious, but fate was never that kind to Beechfaace, and so she mentally prepared herself for a litany of things Dovefrost might want.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 9:56

"Right, of course." He responded with somewhat of a sigh. He could tell she didn't want his help, which made sense. As much as he was a medicine cat, he had his own things to worry about. "I actually came here because of the prophecies Starclan has been giving me.. I'm not the best at figuring things like this out, so I was hoping you could help." He told her, giving a moment before speaking the first of many. "This one has been bothering the most. It's 'Even the highest flying birds can fall victim to sharp thorns.'" What bird fell to some thorns? Was it about a murder? Could it have been about Robin?

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptyMon 2 Aug 2021 - 16:07

Beechface gave the white tom a grateful smile for not prying. She'd get enough conversation about things back at camp, and hearing something else, anything else, was a welcome break. Dovefrost spoke up again, admitting he wanted her input on a prophecy, and Beechface gave a low snort of laughter at the thought. "Because I do so well at interpreting Starclan's cryptic messages?" Her self-deprecating humor fell away quickly however, giving way to surprised recognition as Dovefrost quoted the message.

"Oh, I received the same message, about two moons ago." Beechface mewed, "I couldn't figure out what it meant or how it related to anyone in Skyclan, and then there were more immediate issues to deal with." Like Dawnhawk, and Bloodstrike's foolishness. He'd taken up a mate and it was no secret how Beechface felt about the Shadowclanner. Her tail twitched as she thought. "If you've gotten the same message after this long, I think it's more important that I originally thought."

"Has Thunderclan had any deaths or disappearances that are unaccounted for recently? A cat in a forbidden relationship join the clan? Cats acting like they're hiding something, maybe?" Starting there might help them narrow down what the prophecy could be talking about, at the very least. If both Thunderclan and Skyclan's medicine cats had gotten the message, Beechface thought it likely to involve one of their clans.The question was how.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Aug 2021 - 13:19

Dovefrost blinked in surprise. She had received the same message? Could it have something to do with both of their clans? He remained silent as he thought about her words. There was Kitefire.. but she left the clan so why would he need to know about that? As far as he was aware she was safe in Riverclan, so he didn't see why that had to do with Thunderclan..

Well.. "There was Robinloft. We had found her dead near the Thunderpath, but not much more after that.. If she is the bird... Then who would be the thorn?" The tom asked. If Robinloft was murdered... then by who? Was it a clan cat? A rogue? The white tom wasn't too sure.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Aug 2021 - 19:44

"By the Thunderpath? The border with Shadowclan, Thunderpath?" Beechface asked slowly, eyes narrowing as she thought. "Robinloft... Robins are birds... Loft implies flying high. Thorns... I'm guessing you have nobody with that name in Thunderclan? We had a Shadowclanner join us recently... My father's new mate-" It was impossible to disguise her disdain at the she-cat that her father had gotten with so easily after dumping Smokefeather, but if this conversation was leading where Beechface thought it was, maybe there were more valid reasons to dislike her. "Her name is Briarthorn... I don't know her well, and what I do know, I don't particularly care for. I'm not exactly unbiased in my opinion of her. She joined us because she was expecting kits, and they're all on their way to becoming warriors. She makes no effort with her new clanmates, and I don't trust or like her." Beechface could admit she was heavily biased against Briarthorn, how could she not be with how she had come to be in Skyclan?

Her tail lashed in anger. "How would you prefer we go about this? I can't say for sure that she did it, but she's the only one who might fit that I can think of. But I will almost admit that I'd be very happy if she was no longer in Skyclan and it's entirely possible that clouds my judgement. She never mentioned murdering someone when she joined that I know of, but I don't think most cats would, either." And Beechface was already of the predisposition to think the worst of her, but that went without saying. It was obvious. If it turned out she had been lying (and lies by omission were still lies) Beechface would be the first one to offer her to Thunderclan on a silver platter, regardless of what Bloodstrike or Wolfstar wanted.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptySat 7 Aug 2021 - 8:59

Briarthorn... everything seemed to click together. The names were linked to parts of the prophecy, and there was no one else the white tom knew of that would fit the part of the 'thorn'. Dovefrost stood his heart rate picked up at the revelation. Is this part of what Medicine cats do? He never realized. "I uhh.. Well.. I have never done this before but I think I need to let Minkstar know of what I found.. Maybe.. Maybe you should inform Wolfstar too. Let him know what kind of cat he is harboring, also so he wouldn't be surprised if Minkstar decides to show up. I don't want this to cause a terrible conflict."

He stood up ready to take off and inform his leader, but before he moved he dipped his head at Beechface. "Thank you Beechface. If you ever need anything just let me know." After that, the Thunderclan medicine cat disappeared.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 13:23

"That makes two of us." Beechface sighed, tail twitching. "I'd rather this not come to war between us. If it were up to me alone, Minkstar would be welcome to do what he wanted with her, but I'll talk with Wolfstar." She agreed, then turned. She needed to talk to Wolfstar... But he was under enough stress as it was. On the other paw, she didn't trust Bloodstrike not to do something stupid, and she didn't trust that he wouldn't try to defend his new mate's actions, either. As far as Beechface was concerned Briarthorn had never been Skyclan, and she would never be Skyclan. If she had really murdered some innocent Thunderclanner and not been forthcoming with that... Well, Beechface wouldn't be sad if she were to be punished accordingly. She'd talk to Wolfstar, and try to keep from tearing her face off if she saw her on the way back to camp. That had already proven difficult, but now... The medicine cat shook her head, lips curling in disgust.

"Thank you, Dovefrost. I'll see you." With those final words, the tabby was moving away towards camp just as Dovefrost had already started back toward his own territory. They each had things that needed to be discussed with their leaders, and Beechface wanted to resolve this quickly.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Part Cords [Closed]   Killing Part Cords [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Part Cords [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: