Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] Empty
PostSubject: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 am

Dawnhawk had a successful morning of hunting. Several birds, a squirrel, two rabbits and a single hare were laid in a circle around the Lone Stump. On top of the stump, Dawnhawk sat, watched the moor for anything unusual and constantly scenting and listening. He was on edge and had been since Tornshadow came to him with the information that Skyclan knew where he was. Now that he was open about who he was, he had no problem visiting the Lone Stump often. It wasn't an insane vantage point, but it was something. Just a bit more elevation to catch the scent off the wind or to spot an unnatural swaying of the grass... As if being summoned... Dawnhawk did spot something moving on the moor. It was a cat, he was sure. The colorations were familiar, but not the kind that would set him loose on them with murderous intent. It was Sunnyskip... and his heart lurched. She hadn't spoken to him since he revealed himself to be Dawnhawk and that Nightwind was a lie. He watched her, wondering if she would change direction and head his way, or if she was just going to keep walking like she had for several weeks now.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 8:11 am

A figure stood out against the sky, and instinctively Sunnyskip's direction changed to get closer. From where she was, she couldn't quite tell who it was, the sun made it hard to tell, casting the other cat in shadow. It looked so much like Nightwind... As she got closer, she realized her mistake. The dark shadows fell away to reveal the pale gold fur of Dawnhawk, and once again she found herself in awe and terror of the way that the second skin fell away from the first so suddenly and seamlessly. Her heart pounded within her chest and her mouth went dry as she quickly ran through her options. Surely he had seen her approaching, she couldn't just pretend that she hadn't seen him at this point... Running was an option, but deep in her heart she knew it was time to face him. She had taken time to work through things alone, and had gotten nowhere. She couldn't hide forever.... This time was no better or worse than any. Had she told Hayglow where she was going? If something happened... No, she couldn't think that way. She refused to think that way. He wouldn't do anything... Would he? Her tail twitched as she slowed in her approach, but still came closer until she stood at the base of the stump looking up at the cat that had been her mate, although it was under a different name and appearance. She stared up at him silently for several heartbeats before she spoke, her voice surprising her with the way it didn't waver. "Hello, Dawnhawk."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 11:16 am

To his surprise, Sunnyskip actually came toward him. His ears pricked forward and he blinked as she closed the gap between them. He found himself unable to find the appropriate words to say, so he opted to say nothing. She was at the base of the stump in no time at all... and she finally spoke to him. It had almost been long enough he wondered if he'd forget what her voice sounded like.

"Hi, Sunnyskip." He answered her simply, suddenly unsure of what to do. He took a breath and leaned forward off of the stump, dropping gently to the floor to be on equal ground with her.

"I was... really hoping you'd talk to me soon." Was that lame to say? He supposed there wasn't anything that he could've said that would feel completely appropriate at this time. They had a lot to discuss... she had a lot to get off of her chest, no doubt. He would be as patient as he could be with her, as he was very aware that she was arguably the one most hurt by his actions. So the pale tom said nothing and merely waited for her to talk. Hopefully she wouldn't lose her nerve and leave again. It hurt him more than he cared to acknowledge when she did that.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 8:58 pm

He greeted her in return, and she watched him as he dropped from the stump and landed next to her. Her tail tip twitched, eyes widening in surprise at his next statement. He seemed genuine... But he had seemed genuine before when everything had been a lie. She blinked at him before sitting down, watching him out of the corner of her eye. This would... Probably take a while. "You were? Why?" She asked, uncertain if she truly wanted to know the answer or not. Was he going to fabricate more lies to feed her? How would she know he was telling the truth? She didn't know the cat next to her, she never had - all she knew were the rumors and stories that he had shared himself when he revealed himself and that circulated through the Gatherings... She had thought she had known Nightwind before, and he never even existed. Not truly, at least. Her heart twisted again as her thoughts warred against each other.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 1:58 pm

"Because we haven't spoken since I told the clan the truth." He answered honestly and simply. She had come his way for a reason, if it wasn't talk to him, then why? "Nightwind wasn't real... but the way I feel about you and the kits always was. I'm so sorry that I lied... I'm sorry things got out of paw and went as far as they did. I wanted to give you space. I know you're mad and you're hurt and you should be." His eyes were the softest they had been as Dawnhawk in several moons. His tone was low and gentle, as if he were afraid that she would be gone again by talking too loudly.

"I'm being selfish by asking you to forgive me, but I am, and I hope you can." And with that, Dawnhawk went silent. Whatever she wanted to say or do, it was her turn.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Sunnyskip's breath seemed to catch as Dawnhawk said that his feeling towards her and their kits had been real. His words seemed genuine, and as her eyes met his she relaxed a little. They had been the one thing that he couldn't disguise, and they were the very same as they had always been. She searched them, longing for a sign that he was telling the truth, anything to reassure her that what he said he truly meant, and that it wasn't just another lie. The thought came out of her mouth before she even realized it. "How can I trust you?..." She wanted so badly too, she wanted to forgive him and sit by his side and watch the sun set over the moors together, to give Dawnhawk a chance, just like she had given Nightwind one... But she had to be sure. She had to know that he was telling the truth, that the ground wouldn't be ripped out from under her like a collapsing tunnel again. She couldn't handle being hurt like that again... And she wouldn't let her kits go through it either. "I want to, Dawnhawk.... Your eyes are still the same, I see Nightwind in them. You are Nightwind, even if it was a lie - I can't just ignore that, and neither should you. But.... How can I trust you? Why didn't you tell me? I... I loved you, I still do, but... I don't know how to trust you anymore..." Her voice trailed off as she searched his expression, hoping to find an answer. She knew in her heart that it wouldn't be that straightforward, but she could dream.... Right?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]   Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams Die Where Reality Begins [C]
Page 1 of 1