Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreams and Reality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 3:20

Nightpaw sat outside of the apprentice den; letting out a small yawn. She had awoken a bit early then she was hoping and was now watching the sunset; waiting for other cats to awaken into the cool night. She paused as she glanced at her own pelt. Part of her wondered how she had gotten the name Night; as the only black part of her pelt was her many stripes; but after a few moments of thinking she smiled. The rest of her pelt was silver thought; like the moon. He name did make sense; didn't it? The topic of her name started to pull her away from the past and then to the future. What would be warrior name be? Nightclaw? Nightpelt? Nightwhisper? The last one made her giggle. That wasn't a real name at all! She started to dream of all the warrior names she could maybe get; not paying much to the reality around her; or if anybody was waking up soon.

Occ: Feel free to post here; open to everybody! I was just really bored so...

Dreams and Reality ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 6:00

Shadepaw yawned, padding out into the camp. He glanced around, blinking as the light of the sunset got a bit in his eyes. Spotting Nightpaw, the tom padded over curiously, wondering what she was doing. "Hey Nightpaw." He greeted with a cheerful smile. "What's up? Watching the sunset or something?"

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Mon 27 May 2013 - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 10:37

Nightpaw jumped when Shadepaw spoke behide her, and spun around to face the tom. The moment she realized who he was her fur fell flat on her back. "Oh, hey Shadepaw. You startled me," she said quickly sitting down and licking her fur flat. "Er; yea. I woke up early so I figured I might as well; I was also thinking of what my warrior name would be!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 10:54

Shadepaw laughed lightly. "Sorry about that!" He apologized, smiling. "So what did you come up with? I think it'd be cool to be named Nightfang or Nightheart." The tom sat down next to his denmate, looking up at the early sky. For a moment he wondered what his own name may be.

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Mon 27 May 2013 - 13:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 11:57

Nightpaw paused; a smile appearing on her face. "I was thinking Nightclaw or Nightpelt! Maybe even...Hm...Night...light. Nightlight." She repeated the name with a giggle. It sounded a bit silly. "Nah...Maybe Nighteye? Now that sounds pretty cool! What about you? Do you have any idea of what you think your warrior name might be; Shadepaw?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 13:32

Shadepaw giggled a little as well at the name 'Nightlight'. He flicked the tip of his tail in thought as he pondered on her question a moment. "Um...I think Shadefang would be pretty cool! Or Shadeheart...Nah, that sounds mean. I don't have a shady heart." He purred in amusement. "Shadestripe sounds awesome as well! I wonder how Sagestar is able to decide the perfect name?"

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 17:40

Nightpaw paused as she turned her gaze to the almost-gone sun. "I like them. I can't help but wondering what it will be..." Her ears flickered; glancing sideways at Shadepaw. "I don't know how Sagestar comes up with all of them; but boy am I happy that I am not leader so i don't have to do that!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 3:40

Shadepaw nodded. "Sure seems pretty stressful. It's amazing how Sagestar keeps his cool though, what with watching over the whole clan and all. I think if I was ever leader, I'd at least want a good long time as deputy to get used to it first." He purred, looking over at Nightpaw. "Have you ever thought of becoming leader one day?"

Sponsored content

Dreams and Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams and Reality   Dreams and Reality Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams and Reality
Page 1 of 1