Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yellow light [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

yellow light [closed] Empty
PostSubject: yellow light [closed]   yellow light [closed] EmptySat 3 Jul 2021 - 4:41

So far, apprenticeship was mostly full of tiny frustrations. Waking up early, fishing on an empty stomach, sulking at home while his Clanmates went to the Gathering. Though Flypaw greatly preferred training to nursery life, he hoped it would get better than this sometime soon. Tonight’s frustration was Sunningrocks—rather, not being allowed to see them right this minute. He’d tried, but he couldn’t corral enough warriors (any warriors, really) to take him on a late-night excursion. Sneaking out alone was, of course, unthinkable; RiverClan warriors-to-be didn’t sneak.

It had taken some thinking, but eventually, he settled on doing the next best thing. One by one, Flypaw fished pebbles out from the river near the nursery. Then he gathered them into a pile. A homemade Sunningrocks to watch the stars from, at least until he could freely visit the real one. He stepped back to admire his handiwork, his tail crooked with pride. Then he flung himself at the pebbles belly-first. On impact, his face scrunched in a grimace. The actual Sunningrocks were nowhere near this lumpy.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: yellow light [closed]   yellow light [closed] EmptySat 3 Jul 2021 - 11:04

Heronpaw noticed her brother grabbing a bunch of pebbles just to lie on them. It was strange, of course, but he had his reasons for it. Of course, he seemed very uncomfortable on the tiny rocks. Was he trying to replicate the feeling of something he wanted to feel? ”Hey, Flypaw,” she said. ”You don’t seem very comfortable on those pebbles.” The silver she-cat knew that breaking the code was something that neither of them would even dare to do, which meant that they were both stuck here for the night. Perhaps that’s why Flypaw lay on those pebbles; he probably wanted to lie on Sunningrocks but didn’t get the opportunity to. ”You doing alright?”

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

yellow light [closed] Image10
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: yellow light [closed]   yellow light [closed] EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 6:50

Careful not to dislodge any pebbles, Flypaw rolled onto his back to see if that made the pile any more comfortable. (It didn’t.) When he opened his eyes, they landed on an approaching fluffy silver coat, unmistakable as his sister’s despite being upside down. His face lit up. “Heronpaw!” With some remarkably fish-like flopping, he righted himself. “I’m okay, I guess. I was gonna go stargazing—have you thought about how good the view from Sunningrocks would be? You could see all of Silverpelt!” One could also see all of Silverpelt from a good chunk of RiverClan’s territory, including the camp, but that was beside the point. “But no one wants to take me, so I had to make my own Sunningrocks.” Discomfort briefly forgotten, Flypaw patted one of the bigger stones with obvious pride. ”You can stargaze too, if you want. Though," he added after a moment, “you might want to sit on the ground instead of these.”

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: yellow light [closed]   yellow light [closed] EmptyTue 6 Jul 2021 - 14:39

Heronpaw smiled. ”Honestly, I haven’t thought about it.” Though it probably would be great, there was still a good view of the stars from here. Still, the fluffy silver she-cat wouldn’t miss out on an opportunity to hang out with her brother.

It made sense that Flypaw wouldn’t get the opportunity to stargaze in Sunningrocks, sadly. Heronpaw would have loved to be with her brother there, but it was too dark for any warrior to want to take them out of camp. And neither of them would even dare sneak out of camp. Their goody two-paws streak was something that the two of them had in common.

Nodding at her brother, Heronpaw lay down next to him. ”Wow,” the she-cat said, gazing at Silverpelt. It envigorated the she-cat to look at the stars above the camp, and the she-cat couldn’t help but enjoy the experience. ”It’s gorgeous. I bet that the view from Sunningrocks would be even better. I’d love to see them with you when we become warriors someday.”[/color]

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

yellow light [closed] Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yellow light [closed]   yellow light [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

yellow light [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: