Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not as bad as I thought [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Not as bad as I thought [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 am

Pawsteps slow and ears raised, Elsa approached Skyclan territory, unsure of her decision to visit again. She had only visited once, and that one time she managed to get herself into a fight. Not too long ago she had done through the edge of the territory, and if any cat saw her they surely didn't say anything. So that gave her hope in finding friends here. The scent soon reaching her nose, she suddenly began to be much more observant of her surroundings. Her eyes flicked left and right, hoping no cat would jump out of nowhere and attack her. She took a few more steps, something soon catching her eye. It was a pelt. All she could do was freeze, unable to speak or move. Her eyes stayed locked onto the cat, looking for any sign of aggression.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1061

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:49 pm

Ashstorm took a walk to get a drink near the river.  On her way back she heard a noise.  It sounded like... pawsteps.  She turned her head towards were she heard it.  "Hello?" She said, wondering if anyone else was actually there.  She slowly walked towards were she heard the noise and saw a bright white she-cat in front of her.  She took a few steps back, because the other cat looked frightened.  "Sorry, I hope I didn't scare you.  My name's Ashstorm.  What's your name?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 6:44 pm

The loner watched with wide eyes as the cat approached her, introducing herself as Ashstorm. With each passing moment Elsa felt her posture grow less tense as she slowly realized that Ashstorm wasn't hostile, but she still kept her guard up. In case this cat secretly had bad intentions, she would keep her distance, making sure that she could jump out of reach if she needed. Politely dipping her head, she softly smiled. "I'm Elsa, it's nice to meet you, Ashstorm. " The Skyclanner didn't seem to be getting ready for battle, so maybe she could be trusted? Just a little bit. "I come from the town- err, twolegplace. Sometimes I visit the clans because I have friends there, but it's been a while since I visited Skyclan, mostly because I'm afraid of being attacked again. I came back hoping to make a new friend." She explained, hoping that this Skyclanner wouldn't be like the last one she encountered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Ashstorm was happy to see the rogue seem less scared after she introduced herself.  She was sort of confused when Elsa said that she was attacked by a Skyclanner.  Ashstorm let this confusion show on her face.  "You were attacked?"  She asked.  "By who?  Do you know?"

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 1:19 am

Elsa perked her ears, surprised that the Skyclanner had asked. "Oh, I don't believe that I caught her name. She was young though, not fully grown yet. Her pelt was a blue-grey color, if my memory doesn't fail me." Thoughts flooded her mind of the incident. Even though she visited the clans often, and knew that half of the time she wasn't welcome, she never really expected a fight. It was the thing she despised most, and even if she didn't end up with many wounds, she still held onto those negative memories. Realizing that she had fallen silent, she picked the conversation back up. "Sorry, I zoned out for a second there." She chuckled. "Anyways, I'm glad that you didn't hurt me though, you're quite kind. What is life in Skyclan, though? I know about Thunderclan and Shadowclan, but I've never learned what Skyclan is like."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Ashstorm listened to Elsa's description of the Skyclanner and it sounded a little familiar to Ashstorm.  Although, since she wasn't sure, she decided not to say the name in case she was wrong.  "I'm sorry that they attacked you," she said sympathetically.  Elsa asked about what Skyclan life was like.  She didn't really know how to respond at first and it took her a second to think of an answer.  "I think it's like other clans sort of."  She started.  "Although, unlike Shadowclan we are awake in the day and we definitely have a lot of birds here."  She paused, wondering whether or not she should say this next part to the rogue.  "Of course, we do have our fair share of drama.  With the Asylum and everything.  They are gone now, though.  Those in my family take up much of Skyclan, honestly.  And probably a little of other clans also."  For a brief moment, she wondered if that's were Dawnhawk was.  It wouldn't be strange for him to want to be in a different clan.  Although she was pretty sure that Wolfstar warned all the clans about him, so he probably wasn't.  He was probably a rogue like Elsa.  She blinked herself out of her thoughts and looked back at the white she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as bad as I thought [closed]   Not as bad as I thought [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not as bad as I thought [closed]
Page 1 of 1