Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 22:47

Young Fernpaw of SkyClan is beginning to find her place within the clan; she's started her training, is making friends, and has plenty of loving family members to support her.  To most she seems just to be another spunky young she-cat, excited to start her live of service to the clan...there is something missing from her though.

Belief

Fernpaw doesn't believe in StarClan, or the Dark Forest.  She doesn't really know why...it's always just seemed to her to be such a ludicrous thought that dead cats are the stars in the night sky, watching over their living relatives.  It's not uncommon that some cats in the clans don't believe in this concept though...but not many of them are as outspoken, determined, and argumentative as Fernpaw.

The plot: A friendly conversation between her and another young cat turns sour after StarClan is mentioned, and the two cats have a great difference of opinion.  An argument breaks out, and it gets bad enough that an elder member of the clan needs to step in to break it up.  It wont turn physical though; at most just some pretty harsh insults.  This will be an open topic, so that other cats can step in and react to her opinion if they wish; I'm hoping that this will give her a bit of a reputation in the end C:

Roles:
Apprentice/Young Warrior Fernpaw argues with: Shimmerpaw
(If it's a warrior, I would like them to be no older than Newly Appointed; this would also work best with a cat who is a strong believer in StarClan)

Cat(s) to step in (OPTIONAL): Mintpaw, Rippedsky
(Since it's going to be an open topic I don't really need to fill this slot, but if anyone is particularly interested in having their cat do this well, here ya go!)

Last edited by Bloody Rainy on Tue 31 Oct 2017 - 21:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 15:56

minty will totes step in. De-escalating stuff is her passion

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 17:09

rippedsky can always be of service to jump in
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 20:24

I guess it will take a family effort to calm her down ;D

The main position for this plot is still open, any takers?

Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptySun 29 Oct 2017 - 2:52

Well I have Shimmerkit, she's in the middle of her ceremony now, if that's okay?

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptySun 29 Oct 2017 - 8:54

Oh boy do you want your cat to have an argument with Willowpaw? He's the grumpiest cat alive and believes in Starclan (but not so much in his own clan thoughXD)

Though just so u know having a friendly conversation at the beginning with be pretty hard since he always jumps the gunXD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 21:31

Wavedream:  While their interaction would be fun, for the sake of what I have in mind I would like for Fernpaw to come off fully as the bad guy in the situation, so I'm going to go with Shimmerpaw :)

Tiger_Lily: Shimmerpaw gets the spot!  I'll create the topic tomorrow :D  (Haha fun fact, Shimmerpaw is Fernpaw's aunt!  Fern's mother Pansyface was Shimmer's elder sister)

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 21:27

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30957-i-believe#377815

I finally got this posted, for those who are stepping in wait until I say so, I want them to argue for a little bit before getting calmed down ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED   A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rebellion of Thought - CLOSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: