Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) Empty
PostSubject: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 12:48

Pigeonkit was mad. Not just mad, but fuming. He was perfectly fine to become a warrior, but Ashstar refused to give him his ceremony. His own sibling was already an apprentice, but not him. The usually stoic kit never felt anything so...angry in his life. Was there anything wrong with him?

He found himself sneaking out of camp in the night, head swirling with emotions and questions. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew one thing. If Ashstar won't let him be a warrior, he would prove he can. He would hunt down some prey for the clan, and then Ashstar would know.

He found himself at the Gorge, looking down at the swirling white water below. It dizzied him, so he looked at the ground around him. Under a scrawny bush he saw a rabbit hiding. A smile spreading across his face, he took chase, the ground below him slowly crumbling down below. Just as it was right under his claws, it jumped into a hole and disappeared. His smile disappeared with it as his paws slipped under him. He had just enough time to think one more thing before the ground under him disapeared and the frothing currents got closer and closer. 

Will I live to be a warrior?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 15:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 13:50

Morningfog, with new free time with less kits in her nest trotted along the grassy territory she called home. Snow crunched under her paws and the overall feeling of peace was about. She stretched, frosty foliage brushing her cheek as she did so. With a last glance back at the patrol, she trotted a little further towards the border. To her horror, she was met with a sight shehad seen before. A kit on the edge of the gorge. Opening her mouth to warn him, she watched in terror as the kit plummeted.

It seemed her days of gorge diving were far from over...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 14:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was being a stupid)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 15:00

Fallowpaw followed her mentor through the grass. She left a steady trail of pawprints behind her, as she treaded after the brown-and-white tabby she-cat. The beige apprentice blazed a scorching remark of words about Sleetfang, just under her breath so that Morningfog couldn't hear her. She looked down at the white, bubbling, foamy water, and then glanced upwards.

Her head tilted up. Once it was level, her gaze met a small kit on the other side. It was growing dangerously close to the edge. She looked at Morningfog, who's expression was quickly morphing into horror. She shivered, turning her eyes back across to see Pigeonkit.

And then he plummeted.

Fallowpaw gasped with terror. Her eyes were wild with fear, and she stepped backwards. "Morningfog..." was all she could muster, rooted to the ground with fright.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 16:57

Fracturedhawk remained quiet for most of the patrol, letting Fallowpaw bond with her mentor, Morningfog. He was pretty lost in thought when the sudden stop of the two she-cats in front of him made him pause, followed by a low gasp.

The tom pushed forward to get a look at what the two were eyeing, only to faulter himself. The sight his gaze rested on was certainly unexpected, and there was obviously nothing that could be done at this point.

He let his gaze trail after the ball of fur falling into the gorge, the poor cat looked hardly younger than an apprentice. Was it a rogue kit? He thought, knowing he would find himself awfully surprised to see a clan kit roaming the territory.

|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP_smol|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP2_smol|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:38

Pidgeonkit couldn't breathe.

He tried desperately, clawing at the water, but he could not get out of it. Finally after many tries his head broke the water, and he took a wheezing breath before the waves engulfed him again. He tried that many times, paw at the water, breathe, plunge. Paw at the water, breathe, plunge. After a while he attempted to scream for help as well as his tired lungs and limited time at the surface allowed.

"Ashsta-"

"Pantherlil-"

"Duskstorm! Help m-"

He saw with relief the patrol of cats at the top of the Gorge, and tried to call out to them, but his broken concentration made him tumble underwater head over paws. He briefly made out the shape of a large, jagged boulder in front of him...

Just before it hit his head and he watched mesmerized as blood bloomed from his head and floated toward the surface as the lights of the world winked shut.

OOC: It was longer, but I accidentally deleted it and was too lazy to write it all over again
I have an idea: the patrol can try to save him but he gets swept downstream and when they see the blood they are like "Well we failed." and go to the Windclan camp to tell the clan.

He is suffering from a concussion, which would later cause memory loss and make him forget he ever had a life. To simplify: He became Dory.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Wed 11 Jan 2017 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 13:45

Fallowpaw stared down at the river where he plunged, her mouth hanging open with fear and shock. He must've drowned. When she saw the blood cascading up from where Pigeonkit barely floated astray, it made things worse. She whimpered, eyes wild. "Morningfog..." she began, horrified.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 14:04

Morningfog tensed, she knew what to do, what she had to do. "You guys meet me downstream. I've got a few of these left in me." she was thankful for the slight decrease in height at this part of the gorge and jumped, feeling the familiar fear from the last time she had done this. Closing her eyes, she hit the water, feeling the current shove her around. Then, she opened her eyes, blinking a few times. There! The kit was there! She swam towards it only to feel the current knock her into the side of the gorge. Dazed, the warrior lost the kit again and felt pain along her left side. She pulled herself above the water and looked around desperately for the kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 14:07

"Morningfog!" Fallowpaw yowled, exasperated. The young she-cat leapt into the swirling water, feeling the current put pressure on her lean body. She gasped for breath, her head bobbing frequently above the tides, but her paddling paws could barely withstand the current. She pushed forwards, steering herself towards her mentor. She panted, and veered sharply to one side. The cats were blurry blobs in her vision, but she desperately tried to reach them.

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 19:26

Fracturedhawk simply nodded at Morningfog's request, he knew the older she-cat knew what she was doing. Just as he was about to run downstream alongside the gorge, Fallowpaw's voice caught in his ear. He whipped around to see her jumping into the swirling current of rapids right after Morningfog. "Fallowpaw, wait!" He grunted, debating whether or not to go in after the two.

|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP_smol|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP2_smol|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 4:38

"Fracturedhawk!" Fallowpaw called back, her ears being clogged up with river water. "Wait... there!" she attempted to yell, but her voice was drowned out by the rushing waves. She paddled over to Morningfog helplessly, instinctively trying to hang on to her pelt. She tugged her paws back at the last second, not wanting her extra weight to falter Morningfog's swimming. Her treading soon became smoother, but not by much. These currents were much harsher than their local river.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 15:45

Churning the water beneath her, she heard the waves crash on stone around her, the frothing water ahead was tinged with blood. She felt her body stiffen and a wave rolled over her while she was distracted. Trying to remain calm, she steered herself towards a jagged rock near the shore. Latching onto it and pulling herself ontop, she braced herself to grab her apprentice if the younger grew too tired to swim to the shore. The cold made her shiver like a rabbit in a fox den but, what troubled her more was the amount of blood in the water. The kit was nowhere to be found. His body was likely snagged on rocks deep below the surface now. Too dangerous to get.

"Fallowpaw, get out the water, the river freezes further downstream, I don't want you trapped under it!" She called, shaking water from her fur. Blood darkened and warmed her left side from crashing against rocks. It would probably scar.

"I can't find him..." she said, looking up at Fracturedhawk, the only cat dry. "Did you s-see him?" This cold was horrible.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 9:34

Fracturedhawk just hardly heard Morningfog's word against the crashing sound of the water, where was the kit? He lifted his head and scanned the river, looking as far downstream as he could, eyes darting back and forth. At first he didn't see him, but then something caught his eye.

"He's further downstream!" Fracturedhawk called down to the older she-cat, following alongside the edge of the gorge, hoping what he saw was in fact the kit who had fallen in.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])   |I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED]) Empty

Back to top Go down

|I Thought Pigeons Could Fly| (Pigeons Fly Home Plot [CLOSED])
Page 1 of 1