Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killed by your own words [murder]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Killed by your own words [murder] Empty
PostSubject: Killed by your own words [murder]   Killed by your own words [murder] EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 19:35

Plot Name: Killed by your own words
Clans involved: Thunderclan, Shadowclan
Characters Directly Involved: Robinloft[cotton], Briarthorn[maple]

Will there be code-breaking?: yes; murder

Explain your Plot: Robinloft will come across Briarthorn at the Thunderpath and have a skirmish, but it quickly escalates after Robin says many mean things. Briar accidentally kills Robin and leaves her body to be discovered.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Robinloft will die and Thunderclan will be left without an answer [until a medicine cat potentially finds out], possibly causing them to accuse other clans.

Briarthorn will ultimately realize that she's a lot stronger than she perceives herself to be, and it will cause a lot of paranoia for her considering she won't be telling anyone. For a while she'll probably actually be a little afraid of herself, but over time that will wear away and she'll become a little more okay with her actions as she works through them. In the end she'll probably remain fundamentally unchanged, aside from the fact that she realizes she is capable of murder and the paranoia that comes along with that.

Provide links to relevant topics*::
I'm the Violence in the Pouring Rain
Blood in the Briars
New Leaves New Troubles

[^^^ these show Briarthorn's impulsivity and aggression]

Blood in the Bushes

i didn't realize that briar was already in a topic with a name similar to this until just now mybad i didn't mean to copy ;-;

Why should this plot be approved?: On my part, i feel like 4 characters is too much to manage at the moment and i think narrowing it down would help me be more active and enjoy wcc more. Robinloft didn't really have anything going for her and with only 3 characters to manage i'll be much more active as a meddie.

On another note it will open up some potential character development for both Robin's family/friends [or Thunderclan in general] as well as anyone who ends up finding out that Briarthorn is the one who killed her. Obviously Briarthorn is getting a bit of character development, and if someone found out that she had killed Robin it might change their view of her or she could be punished. It may add some drama and conflict if it's found out

this plot has already been approved

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/

Killed by your own words [murder]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: