Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Leaves, New Troubles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

New Leaves, New Troubles Empty
PostSubject: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyThu Apr 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Her first day as an apprentice, and oh, how busy it had been already- patrolling, hunting, exploring the territory... by all accounts, Morningpaw should have been tired, but she was far from it- with the sun lazily crawling across the sky, bathing her in afternoon light, the she-cat had never been happier. She'd managed to convince her mentor to give her some time to hunt alone while Olivestone returned to camp- and after several attempts, Morningpaw had even caught her first sparrow, with sheer grit, moxie, and a particularly lucky pounce. And it was with the same bright spirit that the grey tabby retraced her path back to camp, finally making her way by the Thunderpath again, and wrinkling her nose at the smell of asphalt for the second time today-

-it was different this time. The same familiar scent, but something else, something more subtle- a monster? Or... another cat? Not WindClan, that's for sure- "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 3:01 pm

Briarpaw's ears instinctively flickered towards the sound of pawsteps across the Thunderpath, her pale green eyes searching for the source of the noise. Her burly paws made imprints in the dirt beneath her as she stepped closer and closer to the acrid black path, nose wrinkling at the stench. She was wary, of course, making sure there were no monsters in sight as she sat next to it. Then, a soft voice rang out, questioning tone causing Briarpaw to tilt her head to the side. "What are you doing here, moor-runner?" Her voice held the same usual malice as always, her accusatory tone matching her narrowed eyes as she stared the she-cat across the Thunderpath down.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:47 pm

The apprentice's ears pricked up as she turned around to face the Thunderpath- and the other cat just beyond it-, her fur bristling at the other cat's tone. A wise warrior wouldn't take the bait, of course- a wise warrior would know to ignore the taunt and return back to camp- but Morningpaw had only just become an apprentice, after all.

So looking left and looking right, and seeing no monsters- they were much less active past sundown, she remembered Olivestone mentioning- the apprentice padded across the blackened path, sitting down just in front of Briarpaw: not quite in ShadowClan territory, still on the Thunderpath, but oh-so-close to it. And with a hint of pride in her voice, she mewed, "It's Morningpaw, actually. I'm an apprentice now. I hope there's no problem with me being here? Just existing in your general vicinity? It's not like I'm trespassing or anything- you can't touch me."

New Leaves, New Troubles JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:47 pm

"If I cared about your name I would've asked." Briarpaw retorted between the she-cat's sentences, taming down her fluffy tabby fur with her tongue. The older apprentice unsheathed her claws, glaring at Morningpaw as she sat down in front of her. "I can still see the kit-fluff on your back, rabbit-brain. And actually, there is... and I can." Without much else of a warning, Briarpaw bowled into Morningpaw's side, throwing her weight onto the smaller apprentice. It was an effective move to get both of them off of the Thunderpath, where they'd surely be killed by a monster. Rolling to the side, she managed to pin the she-cat down, using her claws to scrape the fur off of her back. It was clear that Briarpaw had a bit more experience in the realm of battles- she wasn't about to let that get in the way of her win, however.

Briarpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 Health Points and using -10 Stamina Points. Morningpaw is stunned for two turns.

Briarpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP [-10]

Morningpaw:
14/20 HP [-6]
80/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by maple on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:47 pm

The member 'maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

New Leaves, New Troubles Mistpe10
New Leaves, New Troubles Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Emberglow

Emberglow

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:13 pm

"It's not kit-fluff, I'm just naturally flu-" The young apprentice didn't even get a chance to finish her bald-faced lie genuine assertion when Briarpaw launched into her at full speed, tossing her firmly into ShadowClan territory and off the Thunderpath- wise, but now she was trespassing- as if it wasn't bad enough already! She kicked her legs up at Briarpaw, trying to struggle free, but to no avail- and after a split-second of recognition, she realised she recognised this technique as exactly the same one her mentor had used on the horrible, horrible goose so long ago. But of course, that ended with a dead goose, so the memory was hardly a source of pertinent tactical advice-

-she could... she could roll off and fight defensively, try and talk Briarpaw down- no, that would require rolling off, which was impossible with Briarpaw pinning her down like that. So instead, she did the next best thing- panicked, took a deep breath, and widened her eyes, focusing her gaze on the Thunderpath in the distance- and yowled, "LOOK OUT!". All warfare is based on deception, after all.

Morningpaw is stunned and kind of scared!

Briarpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Morningpaw:
14/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Leaves, New Troubles   New Leaves, New Troubles Empty

Back to top Go down

New Leaves, New Troubles