Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2021

Go down 
+20
Snickerdoodle
Mosspelt
Alex
Mamenchisaurus
khamosa
Middy
rhindon
Shadowbat
Reaper King
Little Ripped
Tara
GamingRaven98
King Falcon I
Honey Badger
verychuu
kjSage
Karuna
Spooksjolly
JJ
Maple
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 18:10

Bearspirit was content to sit by himself this time, though his eyes wandered towards Swiftspirit on many occasions. It was probably smart to not talk at every gathering... all feelings considered. When Thunderclan finally arrived, the Skyclan leader was the first to speak. Bearspirit listened... and he listened far more carefully than he had the last time. Dawnhawk... Dawnhawk...? The name was familiar. He was sure he'd never met one though...

Then Bearspirit remembered. The memory crashed down on him like ice water and he even gasped like he'd fallen into some. Bearspirit was on his feet and even took a single step toward, but stopped himself short. He'd almost spoken out of turn... He had so many questions that he thought he might explode if he didn't get to speak to Wolfstar soon. Maybe he'd approach him before the gathering officially ended. He didn't have much in the way of information, unfortunately... but he was certain that Mocha mentioned meeting Dawnhawk.

Dawnhawk was the whole reason his uncle even lead him to the clans to begin with... So why was he being hunted? Mocha never mentioned anything bad about the pale tom...

Instead of speaking out of turn and possibly angering the leaders, Bearspirit did a sort of... bounce on his toes and tried to get Wolstar's attention. Hopefully it would be enough to get the grumpy Skyclan leader to maybe wait for him when this was over. He did however... catch the attention of the Skyclan deputy...

Bloodstrike narrowed his eyes at the spastic Riverclan warrior. What was he doing? He'd seen him before, the tall tom with the exotic looking coat, but he'd never seen him do anything noteworthy. Did he have information on Dawnhawk? He hadn't moved until Wolfstar mentioned him. He made a mental note to ask the Riverclan warrior what he wanted later, if Wolfstar didn't beat him to it. Once Bearspirit had seen that he had Bloodstrike's attention however, the pretty marbled tom returned a narrow-eyed stare, clearly misunderstanding Bloodstrike's facial expression. And who wouldn't? He looked as mean as a badger with a sore rump all of the time. The deputy raised a single eyebrow at him, his expression now wildly unamused and unimpressed. You don't scare me, boy. To which his expression was answered with a defiant raise of the head and straightening of his shoulders and back. You don't scare me either, old man.

Bloodstrike smiled a small smile and chuckled softly to himself. He took his gaze away, allowing the younger tom to have whatever small victory he thought he'd gain from it. At least he liked that one.

Moonshine watched as Batglow approached. Finally, the one she had been waiting on. He even asked her, which brought a smile to her face and a giggle from her lips. "You, actually." She purposely put her back to Skyclan so she wouldn't be distracted by Tornshadow. "I actually wanted to ask you something... and I hope you won't be weirded out or anything... I just-" And then Wolstar started the gathering.

Moonshine's face physically melted from one of nervous happiness to actual and legitimate annoyance. Oh Wolfstar... how I hate you right now... She didn't really.. well... not until maybe he reiterated that her dad was still out and about. It was certainly weird. No one had seen him? Maybe... maybe he had finally died somewhere...? A part of her hoped not. She sighed loudly and turned her body to face the gathering and give it her full attention. She could ask Batglow her question afterward.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 22:39

⍟ The excitable chatter of Goldenpaw drew his attention in an instant. Instantly, there came a mildly amused snort, "I'm sure Starclan wouldn't be pleased with anyone starting a fight here. Besides, I don't know many clan cats who would want to after Asylum." Fawnstep paused, flicking his tail at the memory before dipping his head to flash the apprentice a grin, "But if there was a fight, you can be certain that we would finish it."

They were quickly joined by the presence of another Windclan apprentice - Silverpaw. Fawnstep nodded his head stiffly in a greeting. He was not well acquainted with the young tom but perhaps that would change a bit. If he was familiar at all with Goldenpaw, no doubt that Silverpaw would be good company. His tail flickered to beckon the apprentice in before answering the question, "We were just discussing the possibility of a fight at a gathering. From what I hear, it's been sometime." ⍟

✘ Fangsnap padded into the gathering. Being overwhelmed by the numbers of Shadowclan was nothing compared to the writhing mass of cats before him. Stealing his breath away, and gritting his teeth, the young warrior joined his clan in the descent down into the clearing. He was contented to hang at the fringes and not speak with any cat, wishing he would have stayed back in the marshlands with soaked paws for once. Settling back on his haunches, he turned his attention to the leaders speaking on the tallrock. Personally, he cared very little for the affairs of other clans but it would only benefit him to tune in for such things.

Fangsnap is open to conversation but he looks hecking grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 16:54

Batglow had perked up as soon as Moonshine had mentioned she was looking for him, acting in a manner that had him smiling in a matter of seconds forgetting the thoughts that had plagued him just moments before. He was about to reassure her that nothing she could ask him would weird him out. Sure he might be stunned for a moment and then act dramatic, but whatever it was, they could get through.

Though his ears fell flat as soon as Wolfstar had started the gathering. He hated that she was interrupted but he couldn't exactly blame the leaders for getting the gathering started. Maybe if there was time, she would tell him after, though now curiosity was getting the better of him. The tip of his tail flicked a little bit as his mind began to wonder instead of listening to the leaders.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2021 - 19:17

Stoatpaw is talking to Bramblepaw of Skyclan.

⌘ Before arriving to the clearing, the young tom was decided on one thing - he would approach another clan cat tonight. The giddiness writhing about in his stomach was not due to the honor of being asked to attend a gathering so soon after his naming ceremony, but rather at the thought of the things he could know and learn. Clan secrets were not on his mind; instead, Stoatpaw sought to learn the hunting and fighting techniques of every clan so that he would truly know all there was to know in this forest.

Ahead, he spotted a she-cat. Her pelt was oddly contrasted for being a tabby pelt, a stark contrast of dark browns and a pale undertone. In a way, the stranger's pelt was similar to his own, portraying such a vast difference in coloration; however, hers was far more complex and enthralling. It was this that caught the apprentice's eye and sent him trotting in the direction of the Skyclan cat. Given how new Stoatpaw was to apprenticehood himself, he had little idea what other clans smelled like, let alone the unique physical differences passed down through generations. Whoever this cat was, he had no idea, but he was bound and determined to find out.

"I'm Stoatpaw of Thunderclan. Who are you?" ⌘
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 15:03

Ashstorm was startled when the other cat hit into her.  She turned to see that it was a cat that she didn't know.  They seemed young, around the age of an apprentice.  She felt like saying something, but it looked like it was just an accident, and this was just an apprentice, and this kit looked scared enough that she wasn't even speaking.  Ashstorm let it go, yelling at an apprentice for something as small as that wouldn't be good at all.  "Oh, hello," she decided to say instead.  "My name is Ashstorm, I'm from Skyclan.  What's your name?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2021 - 20:56

At the she-cat's words, Ravenpaw began to move again. She didn't seem to be mad, which was a good sign. The apprentice set her paw down, and sat. "Sorry for running into you, I should watch where I'm going." Ravenpaw had figured she was from a different clan, since she didn't recognize the cat. "I'm Ravenpaw, I'm from ShadowClan."
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 6:55

A slight huff of frustration worked its way from Ivystar’s maw at the sight of ThunderClan, both because of the recent situation with one of their former warriors, and because of their leader’s poor punctuation. The silver she-cat was well aware that she would have to speak with Minkstar about the events that had transpired over the past moon, but it would certainly be an unpleasant conversation at best. For that reason, it came as no surprise to her that Minkstar approached her upon joining the rest of the leaders at the rock. She nodded simply, replying in an almost curt manner, ”We’ll speak after I’ve given RiverClan’s report.” Fixing her gaze on Wolfstar as he stepped forward, she half-listened to what he was saying before giving him a nod as he walked back, and she stood to take his place.

”RiverClan has fared well the past moon. We’ve welcomed Cloudpaw, Yarrowpaw, and Brick into our ranks as apprentices, and Bearspirit and Turtlefur have become warriors. That is all.” A simple report, but that was all the other Clans really needed to know, was it not?

Returning to the middle of the rock, Ivystar joined Minkstar once again. She leaned in so that hopefully the other leaders might not over hear their conversation. ”I’m sure you’ve come to inquire about Kitefire. She showed up in my camp a few sunrises ago, claiming that she was pregnant with the kits of one of my warriors.” Ivystar didn’t bother mentioning that Jayshriek was her own son, perhaps more out of residual pettiness than anything. ”I’ve allowed her to remain in the Clan, but only because she carries half RiverClan kits. Know that I’m perfectly willing to discuss further consequences with you, given that she was a ThunderClan warrior.” Ivystar mewed, green eyes locked on Minkstar’s.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 10:44

Dennis padded into the clearing once again, a sigh escaping his maw. As always, he was keen on keeping as low a profile as humanely possible. Without the boisterous presence of the twins, the little medicine cat felt that the atmosphere was much too tense. It was probably just a him thing, but still. Every time he came here he felt like he had less and less to look forward to. Nodding politely at his fellow medicine cats, he settled into his usual spot and practised his ground-staring skills.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2497

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 14:45

Cloverpaw had followed the rest of her Clan diligently, staying close to Dennis's side as they filled into the clearing. She was half-tempted to break away from him and join the rest of the apprentices in mingling, but she trotted along after him to take her spot with the other Clan's medicine cats, and before she could even have half a mind to ask the leaders were giving their speeches.. The air was heavy and quiet, and the tension in the cat next to her didn't help. She looked towards him mentor for.. Well, she didn't need guidance for being social, but she couldn't help but feel awkward when she wasn't mixed in with the rest of the cats. His bowed head offered no answers, so she simply straightened herself out, not wanting to look meek and small in front of the others, and craned her neck to look up at Ivystar when she began her announcements.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 17:15

At the mention of Brick as an official apprentice, Tawnyflare gave a startled gasp. So, it had been made official then. But she still kept her own name. She always was stubborn, and Tawnyflare found herself chuckling a bit under her breath. Although there was a part of her that wondered why Brick still had not come? Did she not want to see her? She was the reason Tawnyflare came every moon, Eris knows this place had nothing for her otherwise.

Rosethorn had lagged a bit behind, but it did not take long for her to find Quietpaw once she arrived. "Hey, Quietpaw! Sorry I'm late, got a bit caught up! Hope ya didn't miss me too much!" She butted her head to the other she-cat's shoulder, before taking a seat beside her, a purr rising in her throat.

Lilacstar listened to the reports as usual, although she admittedly struggled to keep her fur flat when Dawnhawk had been mentioned. She now knew the truth about the former SkyClan cat, and it appeared that Wolfstar was going too far with his judgement. Although, to be honest, it would not be the first time either. So instead, she stood up, ready to give her report. "WindClan has also been doing well. We welcome Honeyheart and Swiftspirit as new warriors, and celebrate the return of a lost warrior, Briarthorn. We also celebrate the apprenticeship of his kit, Goldenpaw, as well as Sunnyskip's kits, Ashpaw and Ryepaw." With all being said, she took a step back, allowing the others to share their news.

June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 20:51

Goldenpaw grinned at Fawnstep’s response, feeling assured that he’d have her back if something should actually happen. He said something about Asylum, which caught her off guard. That word had been tossed around a few times, mostly in hushed whispers from the older cats. She made a note to ask about it later, although her memory wasn’t so reliable when it came to notes. Then Silverpaw, a somewhat familiar denmate, joined them.

”Well, I’ve been stealing birds’ eggs with Ryepaw lately. It’s a bit of a game we have with a few others. And sometimes I get to patrol with Fawnstep! Him and Muddyleap are tough!” she purred, ginger tail flicking in delight at the thought of her most recent adventures. ”I don’t get to train with my mentor, Honeyheart, a lot, but that’s alright. I know she’s busy and-” Goldenpaw’s subdued meow was interrupted by Wolfstar starting the Gathering. She stayed silent out of respect, though she wasn’t really listening. Instead she only tuned in when Lilacstar stepped forward; she knew she’d be announced as a new apprentice. When her name was called, she beamed brightly and purred with pleasure at her public recognition.

Only when Lilacstar stepped back to let the next leader speak did she settle down. Goldenpaw spoke again to Silverpaw in a low voice: “What about you? Do anythin’ cool with your mentor?”

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 3:24

Ivystar's reply was short, almost cold... and Minkstream found himself wondering just what Kitefire had done since she presumably made contact with RiverClan. At least it seems she has made it. Though whether that was a good thing or not.... He resisted the urge to sigh, giving her a nod and stepping back as the other leaders gave their announcements. Burning eyes full of conflicted emotions and blazing with injustice swam into hazy memory - a jolt of unpleasant emotion.

He stepped forward as the others finished, giving his own announcement. "Sadly, Batbite couldn't make it to the gathering tonight and is staying back in camp, but ThunderClan is doing better than ever, with several new kits and apprentices joining our ranks: Wolfpaw, Webpaw, and Stoatpaw-" Hopefully he'd gotten those names right, and not missed out anyone "- as well as a new warrior - Waterlily." For a moment he hesitated, wondering whether he really needed to add this next part, and then gave a mental shrug. Better not to make everyone continue to call him Minkstream. He was a star now, just like father had been - if in name only. They could judge all they wanted. "I have also made the journey to the moonstone and received my nine lives, taking up the name Minkstar."

You may now proceed with your assassination attempts. I can handle them.

The thought made the corner of his mouth quirk up slightly as he dipped his head and chose not to add that part out loud, stepping back on the rock to let the next leader speak. Witticisms and jokes had their place, but that one probably wasn't appropriate right now.

It was driven out of his mind a moment later, though, as Ivystar came over to speak with him, and he had to pause for a moment, orientating himself. Apparently he'd come up to ask her about Kitefire...? Yes, yes, he had. Though...

kits?

He stiffened, focusing on her words even as his mind suddenly buzzed with agitation. She was expecting kits? In all of the emotional turmoil, he'd never noticed - never even thought- Frogdung. That would explain a few things... It added an extra twist of guilt and regret to the abruptly heavy feeling in his stomach.

At Ivystar's last words, he let out a sigh, meeting her gaze. "I... owe you an explanation before we discuss anything further, Ivystar. Officially, she's been exiled from ThunderClan. Part of the reason she ended up in your Clan is because of me, and mostly because of an emotionally charged confrontation we had. She told me she'd taken a mate in RiverClan, and - long story short - I gave her the option of staying with us and cutting off ties with him, or leaving. She chose to leave." An ironic hint of a humourless smile touched his maw. "I realize now that it would have been a good idea to discuss this with you and the warrior in question before all of... this... happened, but I didn't get the chance."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Jun 2021 - 5:38

Peering up, a smile came onto her maw, as she saw Rosethorn. "H-Hi Rosethorn! A-Actually it's-" Herbo Delilah found herself stopping, for a moment. She didn't feel like she earned her warrior name, and was unsure whether she wanted to tell Rosethorn or not. "-Quietstep." She finally said, before adding, "I-I really d-don't f-feel like I e-earned it though."

Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021 - 11:41

Gatherings were noisy, uncomfortable, hot, sticky, and loud, Ryepaw noted cautiously as he wove between cats of all clans. He was quite determined to steer clear of WindClan, especially his mentor, and prove to Fawnstep what a peaceful and mature young tom he could be. With all of the conflicting scents and sounds, though, he found it hard to settle. Their enemies, or at the very least competitors, were all around him, and being very weird and friendly.

There were two apprentices nearby, both of them smelling of odd, foreign things. The RiverClan scent was the only one he could identify. He shuffled near them, eyes flitting towards Lilacstar upon the rock. He didn't really care about whatever the leaders were announcing, not until he heard his own name. Brightly, he beamed at her and trotted with more confidence towards his peers.

"Hey, is the rest of the forest like this?" he asked the ThunderClanner quietly as he approached. "All full of trees 'n' stuff? How do you see where you're going?"

Ryepaw has approached Stoatpaw and Bramblepaw!

Loonwhisper wandered on the outskirts of the clearing before making his way to the other deputies, quietly taking note of the subtle changes in the lineup. That was different. With his wispy fur tufting up in the wind, he sat beside the WindClan deputy and gave her a too-big smile. "Good evening," he crooned. And that was all.

He watched Minkstar give his announcements with a twinge of nervousness.

June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2021   June Gathering 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2021
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3