Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]   Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 11:25

Murkystrike purred in rhythm with Ravenpaw, and licked the top of her head gingerly. "I am too. I can't imagine what things would be like without you, Ravenpaw. I appreciate it, truly. I will keep that in mind, and the same goes for you. If you ever want to talk about how your hunts or training goes, or you ever want to just chat, please don't ever hesitate to come find me. I will always be here for you, no matter what." She purred, looking down at her daughter before following her gaze to look over ShadowClan's camp. This was home, their home, and she would do anything and everything for the cats who lived within the camp's walls.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
GamingRaven98

GamingRaven98

Characters : Ravenpaw (R), Luna (L)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan - Apprentice (R), ThunderClan - MCA (L)
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]   Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 22:24

Ravenpaw purred again, enjoying the contact with Murkystrike. "You know I will. Perhaps when I finish my training, we can hunt together. If you're not too busy with your duties." The she-cat glanced over to the warrior, and was glad that she was doing okay, but a part of her would always worry for her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]   Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 17:26

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Ravenpaw, I will always have time for you. I'll make it, even if it means I wake up in the middle of the day. You will always have my attention, my dear." She reassured her daughter, smiling at her brightly. She could see the concern still lingering in her eyes, and her gaze softened. "Forever and for always."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]   Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murky Dreams and Ravens Wings [Murkystrike]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2