Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Valkyrja [Murkystrike]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

Valkyrja [Murkystrike] Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 8:21

Mistyfalcon padded back into camp, splitting from his patrol with Batglow and Rosepaw. Their hunt had been a successful one, and he was happy to drop the hare and voles onto the fresh-kill pile before his eyes drifted around camp for a quiet spot to sit.

His gaze landed on Murkystrike near the edge of camp, and Mistyfalcon paused. If he glanced behind him, he was almost sure he'd see Rosepaw smirking at him. She'd been downright cheery when he'd caught that hare and asked if it was for a certain tortoiseshell... He'd grumbled that he'd been catching hares before she was born and wasn't doing it for said certain tortoiseshell at all, but she and Batglow had seemed unconvinced. They'd been sent from the dark forest to torment him, it was the only explanation. Murkystrike was a friend. A good friend. A friend he worried about. She didn't hold his attention more than anyone else, and his heart definitely didn't flutter whenever he looked at her.

Fine, maybe the apprentice had a point. Grabbing the hare, Mistyfalcon padded in Murkystrike's direction. "Hey, Murkystrike" He set the hare down, "Mind if I join you?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 5:58

Murkystrike had been lounging near the edge of camp, cleaning the fur at her chest when she heard the return of a patrol. Looking up, she noticed that it was Batglow, Rosepaw, and Mistyfalcon. Immediately her pelt warmed and she thought about what Rosepaw had said following Flintstar's meeting. She watched the tom as he placed his catches on the fresh-kill pile, a couple voles and a large hare. He had always been so good and catching the creatures that roamed WindClan's territory, and she admired his ability to do so. They weren't easy to catch, especially when taking into account the terrain of the marshes. Just then he turned, and Murkystrike's breath caught as he looked right to her. Turning her gaze quickly to Batglow and Rosepaw behind him, trying to make it look like she hadn't been staring at him, she felt her heart begin racing as he bent to pick the hare back up and started to approach her. Could he hear it from where he stopped? Her mouth felt dry suddenly, and she could only nod at first as she desperately tried to calm down. After what felt like moons, but was really only a couple heartbeats, she felt her tongue loosen and attempted to respond. "Yes, I mean, no, I mean.... Of course I don't mind, Mistyfalcon." Frog legs. Could she have messed that up any worse? Her ears tilted back slightly in embarrassment, and she turned her attention to the hare. "Nice... Nice catch. You've always been really good at hunting hares." She swore she could hear Rosepaw giggling at her.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Valkyrja [Murkystrike] Giphy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 8:45

Mistyfalcon felt his fur grow uncomfortably warm at Murkystrike's response. Maybe he shouldn't have... Maybe he'd misjudged. Or she was simply too embarrassed after Rosepaw's teasing, stars knew he was. Murkystrike said he was welcome to join her at last, and Mistyfalcon felt relieved. Hesitantly, he sat, pointedly keeping his back towards wherever Rosepaw happened to be. He was sure she was laughing at them both right now.

Murkystrike spoke again, and Mistyfalcon found himself caught between embarrassment and the feeling of warmth spreading through his chest. He nudged the hare towards her with one paw. "Thanks, it's uhm-" Stars, what was wrong with him? How did one she-cat manage to tongue-tie him like this? Mistyfalcon wasn't the most talkative cat at the best of times, he knew that, but surely he wasn't this awkward normally. Even Flintstar was capable of talking to Freckleface, surely he could manage that much without stumbling over his words like a frog-brained fool.

Mistyfalcon did not look behind him to where he thought Rosepaw might be. He refused.

"How've you been?" He was finally able to string a proper sentence together, and that was what he asked. Stars above.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 9:02

Mistyfalcon sat across from her, and Murkystrike focused on his face. Behind him she could see Rosepaw and Batglow, and she quickly averted her gaze elsewhere. That was probably why he had sat that way. He nudged the hare towards her with a paw, and she leaned down towards it to inspect it. It was a good sized hare, and she mewed a quiet thanks before taking a small bite. It was still a bit warm, and tasted fantastic. Her ears straightened as Mistyfalcon spoke again, and she blinked. He was... Making small talk? Sure, they talked quite a bit, but... Something felt different this time. Straightening up, she ran a paw over her mouth before looking back at him. "I've been doing well. I talked with Flintstar the other day about Pyrik, I think he'll have his ceremony soon."

She looked past Mistyfalcon and caught sight of Rosepaw and Batglow again, and froze. After a moment, she suddenly stood up, moving to turn her back towards the two of them. Once she sat back down, she realized suddenly that she had moved to sit next to Mistyfalcon and her heart leapt into her throat. "Oh stars, I'm sorry, I... I'm pretty sure Rosepaw is laughing and I'm... I'm...  I can move, if you want, I just..." Internally screeching at herself, Murkystrike stopped and took a deep breath before raising her eyes to meet Mistyfalcon's. "I'm just embarrassed," she whispered, ears tilting back again. Suddenly her eyes widened and she quickly spoke again. "Not, not because of you. I promise. I like being with you, and spending time with you, I do, and it's great, and I really appreciate the hare and you coming to sit with me. I enjoy it, truly, and I would like to do it more, I just..." She was only making this worse, wasn't she. She felt she couldn't stop, though. "I'm sorry, Mistyfalcon. I'm a mess, and I don't know why. That's a lie, I do know why. I'm... I'm going to shut up now."Pulling the hare close again, she knelt next to it, avoiding the tom's gaze as best she could. Her heart was beating so loud, she was certain that he could hear it racing.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 17:25

"Told you you'd make a wonderful mentor. Pyrik will make a fine warrior, though I dread the day Rosepaw becomes a warrior. We'll have no peace." Mistyfalcon laughed quietly. He liked Rosepaw, she was starting to become like a little sister... And as little sisters were apparently prone to, she seemed to enjoy yanking his tail. And Batglow was doing nothing to stop his apprentice, the traitor. If Mistyfalcon didn't know any better, he'd say they were both enjoying his and Murkystrike's embarrassment. Maybe he'd throw himself into the river, maybe that would stop the sensation of his pelt being set aflame. Murkystrike suddenly stood and sat next to him, turning her back on their onlookers, it seemed. Her words did absolutely nothing to ease his own embarrassment at this entire situation. Her voice dropped to a whisper as she admitted embarrassment, and Mistyfalcon offered her a sardonic half-smirk. "That makes two of us... My fur feels like it's been set on fire. Rosepaw is enjoying herself, clearly." He muttered, voice just loud enough for Murkystrike alone to hear him.

They'd been perfectly fine talking to each other before, hadn't they? How had one meddling apprentice managed this? It was the work of the dark forest, surely. That was the only feasible explanation Mistyfalcon could think of. He'd need to find a suitable way to get back at her one day.

"Don't- You can- You don't-" He was stumbling over his own words again. If Crowcall could see him now, Mistyfalcon was sure he'd be laughing, too. Mistyfalcon could almost see his sneer of disgust. His tail twitched back and forth restlessly, paws kneaded the ground restlessly. "You don't need to apologize to me." Stars, they were both a mess. It was... strangely comforting to know that he wasn't the only one. Anyone looking on had to have thought him the fool for this display, Mistyfalcon was sure of it.

"Look, Murkystrike, I- agree-" He began, "Foxdung." Great Starclan, any cat would think he would be at least a little more put together than this. His heart was pounding in his chest more than it had any right to be. Why was he so rattled by this?

"I care about you. I enjoy spending time with you and I- if you-" Mistyfalcon could've sank through the floor. He was pretty sure there was steam coming from his ears as he glanced at Murkystrike and then down at his paws. He'd stormed fourtrees with only a pawful of cats and a shred of hope and hadn't blinked. Admitting his feelings for the tortoiseshell sitting next to him? Apparently stringing together a coherent thought was too much to ask. Stars take him.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 19:52

Murkystrike gazed at Mistyfalcon gratefully, chuckling along quietly with him. "Thank you. I agree, on both points you made. She's certainly a pawful...." She nodded again as he admitted his own embarrassment, feeling a bit relieved that she wasn't the only one. "Same here... They can probably hear her laughter all the way to the Thunderpath." She responded in kind.

Mistyfalcon started stuttering again, and Murkystrike suddenly had the thought that maybe walking in the middle of the Thunderpath wasn't such a bad idea after all. She had really messed this one up, hadn't she? His paws kneaded the ground, and with a jolt she noticed that his tail was twitching just like hers was. They both probably looked like star-struck fools, she was certain of it, and the burning of eyes on her back only served to prove her theory. Rosepaw and Batglow would never let either of them live this down. She started to get up, but then the tom suddenly started again, and she looked back to him. The hare lay forgotten at her paws as she attempted to meet his gaze, not certain if it was her heartbeat or his she was hearing. Honestly, it might have even been both. Four little words made her heart stop, however. Mistyfalcon cared about her. She had certainly known that, it had been made clear, but... Something felt different this time. Her breath caught in her throat as she waited for him to continue, but he suddenly stopped and made brief eye contact before looking to his paws.

After a couple of breathless heartbeats, still unsure of which one of theirs she was hearing as she was certain hers had stopped, she slowly leaned forward and put her head under Mistyfalcon's chin, raising his head back up. Pulling back to look at him, blue eyes met pale green. "If I what, Mistyfalcon? I really enjoy spending time with you too, and I... I... I wouldn't mind spending a lot more time with you. I... I.... Oh rats, I don't even know how to admit this.... It probably hasn't been much of a secret, but.... Mistyfalcon, I've liked you for a really long time. I admired you, and all you could do and how much you have accomplished. I've been trying to push it to the side, so I could be there for you the way you needed me to, and..." Murkystrike trailed off again, biting her tongue. Well, she had admitted it, finally. Fear knotted her stomach, how was Mistyfalcon going to respond? Forcing herself to not look away, she tried to focus on the tom's expression. If it turned sour, she was certain she would perish then and there.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 12:15

Murkystrike began to pull away from him, and Mistyfalcon paused. Somehow, he was less sure of what to say than ever. She could probably feel the warmth radiating from his pelt right about now. Leafbare wouldn't be able to touch him, if this kept up. Maybe this was the secret to staying warm in the colder months; embarrassment. Maybe he'd test that theory (stars knew Rosepaw would be all too happy to help) if his heart didn't explode first. He couldn't remember a time when it had beat like this before, and he wasn't sure he liked the feeling.

Murkystrike pressing her head beneath his chin nearly made him jump out of his skin, purely because of how unexpected it had been. "You are going to be the death of me," Mistyfalcon murmured quietly, cheek rubbing against the top of Murkystrike's head, lips curving into a half-smile as he spoke. Truly, if Rosepaw and Batglow didn't manage it first...

The smile lingered as she pulled back to look at him and speak once more. Her words made it just a bit easier to breathe. She... Admired him? 'For what?' he wanted to ask.

"I realized you had feelings, Murkystrike. At the time it... wouldn't have been fair to you, to pursue anything. Or to both of us, I think." He'd been crushed by Brighteye's death. He had known that he wasn't emotionally available for a while after. Murkystrike had never pushed for anything despite her own feelings, rather had simply been there as a friend. "You've always been kindhearted and patient... You were there for me and gave me space when I needed it and I appreciate that." More than appreciated it, but he couldn't seem to find the right words. Frog-brained, but apparently this was what Murkystrike was capable of doing to him. It struck him then, how very different this was from when Brighteye had...

Brighteye was dead and gone. Mistyfalcon had loved her too, but he wouldn't spend his life chasing a ghost or mourning what could have been. She'd long since stopped haunting his thoughts, and Mistyfalcon was okay with that. Had been okay with that for... a while, if he was being honest with himself.

He found that it was... easier... to meet Murkystrike's gaze with his own now that she'd spoke. The embarrassment faded a little, and if he focused on Murkystrike, Rosepaw's insane cackling became more like background noise; less important than what- who was sitting in front of him.

"I was hoping you still felt that way. I'd been... trying to figure out a way to tell you my own feelings for a while. I... probably... should have said this sooner." Rosepaw had been yanking his tail about it since the Asylum had left, and Mistyfalcon would never voice it aloud, but she had been... right about... a few things. Maybe. He suddenly wasn't sure what had kept him from seeing it sooner. Suddenly he felt nervous again, mouth dry. Mistyfalcon took a breath, hardly noticing the way his tail continued to twitch back and forth. "Murkystrike," he began, once more hesitant, voice too quiet to be heard by anyone but her, "I love you."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 16:50

Her heart had somehow managed to not stop to this point, but as Mistyfalcon rubbed his cheek on her head and murmured softly she felt it melt instantly. As she pulled back, his smile warmed it even more, and she started to shake slightly in anticipation and because of her own nerves. The camp around them, Rosepaw's laughter included, faded completely as she focused entirely on the tom in front of her. She would fight the stars, moon, and the entirety of the Dark Forest for him, and he probably didn't even know it. She would walk across pointed rocks for the rest of eternity to protect and preserve that smile. As he continued, her ears turned back slightly, embarrassment rising again as her mouth went dry. She agreed, and that was why she had pushed her feelings aside so readily... Even if they didn't diminish as time had gone on, doing quite the opposite in fact. "I did what I thought you needed most at the time, Mistyfalcon... And what I would have liked to receive, had I been in your paws. I was more than happy to be there for you, however you needed me. Because..." She trailed off softly, not able to voice it quite yet.

Brighteye's death had been sudden and unexpected, and horrible. Murkystrike had mourned her with the rest of the clan, and with Mistyfalcon. She hadn't ever really thought that someday, somehow, he would feel anything more than friendship towards her, but as she waited for what he would say next, she got the feeling that perhaps he did. His voice lowered even further, and he hesitantly spoke her name. She leaned in slightly, feeling more and more nervous with each passing moment. What if she was wrong? What if she had completely misinterpreted his intentions? Suddenly, everything seemed to stop as he spoke one final time.

"I love you."

She stared at him, not realizing she was holding her breath until she let it out shakily. Tears sprung up in her eyes and she watched his expression. There was nothing in his expression to give an indication that he was anything less than sincere, and she moved to close the small gap between them timidly. As her side pressed against his, she took a deep breath, feeling the tears start to leak into the fur at her cheeks. Her tail nestled next to his, and she pressed her face against his neck gently, as if she was terrified of shattering a dream. Surely that's what this was, a dream. "I love you too, Mistyfalcon." If this was a dream, she would enjoy it for as long as it would last. "So very much." Her mew was hardly louder than a breath, and she was content to stay in this moment forever.

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 17:19

Rosepaw didn't need to hear the words that had passed these two cats as she watched them with undisguised interest. The awkwardness they clearly felt was absolutely hilarious. Oh the chaos she could cause was amazing. And Mistyfalcon loved it, she knew he did, even if he refused to admit it. Although he would surely thank her for this. The way they started to press against each other? All of a sudden not caring how close they were, Murkystrike putting her head under Mistyfalcon's chin. The intertwined tails? They might not have spoken at all, and Rosepaw would have known exactly what happened. Her head might not be as large as others, with her flattened face, but she was big-brained.

Of course, she did not have much self control, instantly beginning to squeal. Racing forward, she tackled Mistyfalcon to the ground.

"You finally did it! You big loaf, you finally managed it! I never thought you'd have the guts to do it, but you did it! You owe me for this, you know. You're still a coward, I know you would not have done it if I didn't step in. You are very welcome. Oh! And congratulations, Murkystrike! You now have a babbling fool for a mate! Wait, you guys are mates now, right? Oh, please tell me you guys aren't going to be those mouse-brains to give such a romantic show of love and then have nothing come of it! Honestly, if you guys did that, I might have to knock some sense into the both of ya myself. Haven't you tortured me enough with your hopeless romantic antics? Oh, I gotta tell Batglow and Rookfire about this. They'll get a kick out of it!"

With a headbutt to Mistyfalcon's shoulder, and a nod to Murkystrike, she bounded off, a skip in her step now present. And for the first time since this topic started, as well as any topic involving Rosepaw, Mistyfalcon and Murkystrike now had some peace.

Valkyrja [Murkystrike] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 20:17

Mistyfalcon twined his tail with hers, the tension leaving his shoulders as Murkystrike's soft pelt pressed against him. Her quiet words warmed him from within, a purr rumbling in his chest.

"You-" Mistyfalcon had begun to speak, and was cut off by a smaller cat bowling him over.

And there went the moment they'd been sharing.

Mistyfalcon found himself in the ground, sputtering indignantly at Rosepaw's absolutely gleeful voice. "Rosepaw! You-" He bit out, glaring up at the calico. She was ridiculous. This entire situation was ridiculous.

"Babbling fool? I... Fine, fine, I'll give you that. Brat." He grumbled, "I would've told her, eventually." He said, tone just a little defensive.

And then Rosepaw trotted off. To tell Batglow and Rookfire. "Stars... I'm sorry. She enjoys our suffering, just a bit." He offered Murkystrike a sheepish smile as he rolled to his paws, gently bumping Murkystrike's shoulder with his head. Mistyfalcon was not going to admit she may have had a point.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 8:49

Their tails intertwined, and Murkystrike purred as Mistyfalcon did. She hoped this moment would never end....

And then it was gone.

In an instant, Mistyfalcon was pulled from her, and she sat in shocked silence as she realized what had happened. Ah, yes, they were still in the camp... They weren't alone. She had almost forgotten about their audience.... Almost. She laughed softly as Rosepaw stood over him, feeling the warmth of her embarrassment returning before she looked back to Mistyfalcon. Just looking at him soothed her racing heart and she smiled. "Yes, I certainly do. He's my babbling fool, and I... I love him." She purred, standing to walk over to where he was on the ground. As quickly as she had arrived, Rosepaw was gone, mewing something about telling Rookfire and Batglow. She shook her head as Mistyfalcon apologized, smiling as she offered him her shoulder to get to his paws. "It's alright. It's fun, she's fun. I'll take this suffering, as long as I have you through it." She pressed her cheek against the top of his head as he butt her shoulder with it. After a moment, she remembered the hare. Looking over to her mate, she gestured towards it with her tail. "Would you like to share it with me?" She hoped this would be the first of many, countless meals together.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 13:39

Mistyfalcon rolled his eyes at Murkystrike. Rosepaw would take that as encouragement, he was sure of it. And she definitely didn't need encouragement. Even so, he felt his fur grow warm at her words. Babbling fool, but hers, and Mistyfalcon was more than content with that. Smile returning, he accepted the help back to his feet.

Murkystrike mentioned sharing the hare, and Mistyfalcon glanced down at it. It had gone forgotten for long enough, and... "Of course, Murkystrike." He mewed, pulling the hare closer as he settled next to her.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] EmptyThu 22 Apr 2021 - 7:41

Murkystrike grinned as Mistyfalcon rolled his eyes at her before smiling and getting to his paws. He settled next to her, and she hesitantly twined her tail with his as they ate the hare side by side. Every time their shoulders brushed, or the haunches nudged each other, she calmed a bit more. At first, it had been like a dream, one she was terrified of waking up from and nothing having changed. As time went on though, each movement served to solidify that it was real, what had happened had actually happened, and they were together. As she left the last bites of the hare for Mistyfalcon, she turned to gaze at him. He was hers, and she was his. The thought made her want to race into the marshes and scream it for all the clans to hear. For now though, she was content to stay by his side. Through whatever may come.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrja [Murkystrike]   Valkyrja [Murkystrike] Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyrja [Murkystrike]
Page 1 of 1