Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2021

Go down 
+23
Snickerdoodle
Stormy
Tara
Chickenwing
cotton
JJ
Reaper King
Grey
Holly
Nacho
Little Ripped
Middy
kjSage
downfive
Spooksjolly
Mamenchisaurus
King Falcon I
Honey Badger
rhindon
Ripped
Inky Pawprints
Maple
verychuu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

May Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2021   May Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 May 2021 - 6:42

"I know that these don't fix anything... But I wanted to give you something, anyway," Thalia spoke quietly, taking a few steps back once she was assured that her offerings had been received.

"Yeah," she nodded when Downtuft asked. "I'm still just Thalia. I don't think that will be changing any time soon."

She liked it that way, honestly, but didn't want to say so; not to the cats she'd hurt so badly while carrying it with pride. An opportunity to shift the subject swiftly arose, though, when Shyfawn asked about Pyrik. "I think he's doing okay," she said, brightening immediately. "He's Emberleap now. And I'm... Well, I like being in ShadowClan. It's different, but I think that's a good thing. I hope you've been well, too."

She was careful not to ask about WindClan itself, even in her own roundabout way; instead focusing the question on Shyfawn, with a curious (though still wary) glance toward Downtuft.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

May Gathering 2021 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2021   May Gathering 2021 - Page 5 EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 10:50

Hayglow sat back in the corner of the Gathering, pressed up against Muddyleap as they watched it all unfold. Her ear twitched as she glanced over at her son, her muzzle tugging into a frown. "We...Don't have to sit back here, Muddyleap. ...Why don't you want to go make some new friends?" she questioned, her voice soft and light - not wishing to be sharply accusing her son, simply...Worried. She recalled how excited he had been for his first Gathering yet this time, he had softly asked her to sit back with him. It...Wasn't like him and it worried her so.

At the soft question, Muddyleap felt himself curling slightly inwards. He knew his mom only meant the best for him - making friends was good and there was a large part of him that ached at the sight of all these cats making friends while he... But he couldn't - not without risking revealing the fact that he couldn't smell. As he stared at the cats that populated the Gathering, there was a feeling of dread in the fact that he had no idea what Clan each was from - something that was so easily found out by any other cat. "I..." he started, unsure on how to spin his answer. He didn't want to lie to his momma but he also just...He couldn't let anybody know. He stared at his paws, giving a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm just...Not feeling it today. I just don't really want to talk to others."

A soft hum escaped Hayglow, still worried but she decided not to push it any further. She didn't want to make Muddyleap do anything he didn't - if he didn't feel like being social...Then so be it. She was more than happy to spend the rest of the night with him if it made him feel better.

---------------------

Flintstar huffed as there was no reply from Ivystar - of course it was hard to have a private conversation when a cat started to shout Wolfstar's warrior name and caused the leader to leap off the rock to meet the tom. Then the Gathering started and Flintstar sighed, wondering if this converstation with Ivystar would have to be picked up next time...Ah well, gave him more time to think about what to say if she chose to get angry over his choice. Lilacstar was the first to go, revealing that she had found the tom who had gained such a reaction from Wolfstar - followed by the SkyClan leader recovering and making his own speech...And warning the Clans to keep an eye out for a Dawnhawk. Hm... He had apparently worked with Asylum, causing the leader to wonder if he could ask for Thalia and Emberleap for more information - such as what he actually looked like.

Anyways...As Wolfstar finished, Flintstar pushed himself to his paws and stepped forward. "ShadowClan has been doing good. We've recently gained a new deputy - Murkystrike as our previous deputy had chosen to step down by her own whim. Our Clan has grown recently, having Moonshine, Emberleap, and Rosethorn be named as new warriors while many apprentices have taken their place within our den. Things have been peaceful for ShadowClan and I hope it remains this way. That is all." With having said everything he really needed to, he stepped back and took his place as he glanced over at the last two remaining leaders who had yet to speak.

May Gathering 2021 - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2021
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5