Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aprendiendo [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Aprendiendo [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 5:25

“WaterPaw get up” he said to WaterPaw in the apprentices den then went outside to wait for when the apprentice get up. WaterPaw had not been Clan born so he wandered if she would be a good hunter and if she wasn’t overall that would be his fault.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 20:39

Waterpaw slightly jumped when she heard her name called to get up by her mentor (still not having much of an idea what a mentor was).  "O-okay,"  She stuttered, standing up quickly and rushing out of the den.  She looked up at Orangeheart with her mismatched eyes.  She was scared of not living up to what he and others expected of her or of making a bad first impression.  She took a deep breath in and out.  "W-what do you want me to do?"  She asked shyly.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 5:23

“Well first things first I will teach you how to hunt, come on follow me.” he said and then went towards The stony hollow.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 15:54

She chased after him, eager to start.  "I think I know how to hunt," she told him, "when I was a rogue I used to do that, if it's the same thing here."  She did not really like talking about how her life as a rogue, but every now and again she would say something.  She trotted along next to her new mentor, excited to see what new things her mentor could teach her.

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 5:47

When they got to the stony hollow he said “I heard that this is a good place to hunt” and went on inside.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 12:11

Waterpaw looked surveyed the landscape of the hallow, looking for pieces of prey.  Listening to all of the creatures around her, this certainly seemed like a good place to hunt.  She wondered why she didn't even think to hunt here when she was a rogue.  "Should I just go catch something?"  She checked, wanting to make sure she would not do anything wrong.

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 5:55

“Not yet, but I would like for you to watch my example”. he smelled a mouse near by he waited stalked and hoped he would fail in front of his apprentice.

OrangeHeart attempted to catch a mouse costing 3 SP

“Oof” he shouted aloud “ok, maybe not like-“ “Grrrrrr” he heard a loud growl from inside the cave it was a badger!!! “ok, definitely not like that!”

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Tue 4 May 2021 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15052

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 5:55

The member 'Your Every Day Cat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Aprendiendo [closed] Mistpe10
Aprendiendo [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] EmptyThu 6 May 2021 - 19:07

Waterpaw slightly chuckled when Orangeheart missed the mouse.  She then moved back to having a more neutral face with a small smile in fear that she may have hurt her mentors feelings.  She heard the growl of a larger animal.  She quickly looked towards the sound and saw a badger.  She took a few steps back, at first filled with fear, but then this strange instinct like she needed to do something.  She could not take a chance that someone else could die with her doing nothing (as she thought could happen whenever she saw a predator after her parent was killed).  She ran to the side of the badger and scratched it, drawing only a little blood.  Then she tried to retreat as quickly as possible, because of her fear.

Waterpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 in damage and using -10SP

Waterpaw
20HP / 70SP

Badger
114HP / 320SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aprendiendo [closed]   Aprendiendo [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aprendiendo [closed]
Page 1 of 1