Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] EmptyFri 26 Mar 2021 - 15:12

There sat a white ball of fluff no more than a moon old she had a bad feeling about other cats that’s for sure her parents just abandoned her just like that now she was starting to get hungry maybe a mouse was near by? So she went walking around looking for mice that wouldn’t be so hard to catch then she ran into another cat , out of anything another cat? She thought in her head.

“who are you?” she asked trying to hide how scared she was she didn’t dare try saying more since she was only so young.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] EmptyMon 29 Mar 2021 - 10:21

As much as Lilacstar loved her family, there were times that, yes, she did want to get away. And today was one of those days. So now she was wandering the territory, just to stretch out her legs, while Amberfluff watched over Quailkit and Silverkit. In her jaws was a freshly caught rabbit, after all she would not leave her Clan without intending to provide for them. However, it did hinder her sight to carry, and in hindsight she probably should have buried it. She was walking blind, and she almost didn't see the white fur that had appeared, and she almost tripped over.

Setting the rabbit down, she took notice that this was just a kit, and her heart dropped. It was no secret that WindClan was known for taking in lost kits, but why did parents decide that meant to just leave them? Why have kits if you will not take care of them? And this poor one was obviously so scared. Lowering herself to be eye level with the kit, she tried to look as friendly as possible. (Which wasn't very hard, considering she was just a small ball of fluff that looked more like a squirrel than a cat, as Amberfluff had once pointed out.)

"Don't worry, I'm a friend. Are you hungry? I have some rabbit here, if you would like to eat?"

Finding [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 13:25

It was starting to get colder as she saw the outline of the cat getting closer the other cat as soon as they were in eye contact the other cat said don’t worry I’m a friend and the rest of her sentence she said back “ how do I know you’re a friend? Yes I am hungry but you could be trying to hurt me with bad food. How do I know you’re a good cat?
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 17:57

Lilacstar chuckled. This kit was smart for her age. "I suppose all you have to go on is my words. But the food is fine, don't worry. You can even feel it. It's still warm. I just caught it. I could not have done anything to it before it got cold. You can eat it, I have plenty of food at my home." With a smile, she moved away from the rabbit, leaving it open for the kit to eat.

As she sat down, she left her belly open for the kit to clearly see. "I don't know if this will change your perspective of me, but I have my own kits at home, not much older than you. See? I even have milk, although they don't drink milk anymore. My flow just hasn't stopped yet. You could always come home with me, you know. I could take care of you. Seems like you could use a friend."

Finding [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 18:22

She waited and listened to what the other cat had to say and after that she felt the rabbit it did seem like it spawns just caught then she said “well you do seem friendly also you said home are there more of you?”
as she started to walk away she knew this was a big decision in life follow the other cat or be at the barn though she did not know how to get there so she followed the other cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding [closed]   Finding [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding [closed]
Page 1 of 1