Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} Empty
PostSubject: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:21

"Come on, Rainpaw! I wanna hunt!" Frostedpaw told her friend, standing just a few mouse-lengths outside of the camp. She had convinced her Rainpaw to come and hunt with her. This would be Frostedpaw's first time hunting alone, and she was so excited to finally be able to go through the territory without her mentor at her back all day long. She was practically bouncing off the ground.
"Come on, come on, come on! The prey will already be caught by somebody else by the time we get out there!" She quickly said.
She could already smell prey racing around in the bushes, and she could hear leaves rustling as the little creatures tried to hide from the cats that needed to hunt them for food, and she sank her claws into the dirt as she imagined sinking them into the warm fur and skin of a vole or maybe a frog.

Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 9:22

Rainpaw purred in amusement, understanding her enthusiasm; being able to go out, free of your mentor, was very fun! You got to decide where to hunt, and for how long, and it was always satisfying to bring in a lot of prey and impress your mentor. His was a bit hard to impress, though... In fact, he thought, he was more likely to be scolded than complimented. This wasn't about him though, it was about Frostedpaw. "Okay," he purred, "let's go then! Where should we hunt?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 11:52

"Let's hunt by one of the marshes by the border! T-the other border...not the Thunderpath." She said. She began to take off. Looking to her left, she saw the Thunderpath in the distance. She could clearly see the bloody corpse of the badger on the Thunderpath, and she could vividly remember the rotten stench of the abandoned fox den that she had hidden in during the adventure that she and Rainpaw had gone on secretly. She continued to pad on. She wasn't too good at hunting yet, she hadn't practiced that much because she had been so recently apprenticed, but she was determined to prove that she could be just as good as everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:47

(( Girl I love all the cute little gifs you have on your signature ^.^ ))

Rainpaw nodded understandingly-- he still remembered their little adventure, as well. He wasn't eager to see his best friend in that kind of danger again, so avoiding the Thunderpath was an idea he was on-board with. "Okay," He mewed, hoping that being cheerful would distract Frostedpaw from thinking about that, "I'll bet we bring back all the prey in the forest! We'll make a great team."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 14:02

OOC: Thanks! xD

IC: "Yeah!" She agreed, laughing, "I bet we'll-"
She stopped talking when she heard rustling in a bush. She could smell something...it wasn't badger...or fox...so it had to be prey! She had to be quiet...
She wasn't that good at the hunting crouch yet, but she at least wanted to try. Crouching down as best as she could, she began to pad forwards. The silver fur that stood out in the green leaves of the bush let Frostedpaw know that it was a mouse. Unfortunately for her, she stepped on a twig. It snapped in half with a loud crack. The mouse darted out of the bush, running for it's life. With some sort of war cry, Frostedpaw charged forwards. The mouse scampered through one of the murky ponds of water. Frostedpaw didn't see it, but she leaped, going for the mouse. Face first, she landed into the marsh. With a disgusted yelp, she shook her head, trying to get the dirty water off of it.
"Gross!" She said.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 14:05

Rainpaw couldn't help but let out a mrrow of laughter, but he tried to stifle it as he ran after Frostedpaw. "Are you alright?" He mewed, giggling a bit, "You almost had it, you know! Your crouch wasn't so bad, I bet you would've caught it if it wasn't for that twig." Rainpaw knew that Frostedpaw was sensitive to being made fun of, so he wanted to make sure that he knew he wasn't laughing at her for being bad at hunting or anything. "Do you want to find some clean water to wash off in?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 14:12

Frostedpaw blinked, padding slowly out of the water and shaking herself, making sure that she didn't get any of the murky water on Rainpaw.
"The only time that ShadowClan gets clean water is during the rain season!" She said. She knew that ShadowClan was mostly swamps and marshes.
"Besides, my scent is masked now, so the prey can't smell me coming up on them!"

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 10:07

Rainpaw supposed that she was right-- it would be harder for prey to smell her coming, now. He just hoped she didn't catch a chill from walking around soaking wet! "You're right," He mewed, nodding, "Well lets give it another go then!" He started walking, keeping alert for signs of any prey.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 10:22

She padded forwards, silently, hoping that the water would mask her scent like she had hoped. She heard rustling in a bush right beside her. Startled, she backed up, accidently brushing pelts with Rainpaw. Quickly, she stepped to the side so that their pelts would brushing anymore.

OOC: I had to make their pelts brush I just had to Love
OOC2: Mobile

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:04

(( I approve of this :P ))

Rainpaw jumped in surprise when Frostedpaw leapt back. "What happened?" He mewed, tilting his head and looking over at Frostedpaw once she had moved away from him, "Are you okay?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 5:19

Frostedpaw nodded, "Yeah! I'm fine." She assured him. Trying to break up the embarrassment that Frostedpaw felt in the air, she made up an excuse to get away for a few seconds.
"I-I smell prey...I'm gonna try my water-masked scent tactic now." She said awkwardly, before trudiging through some of the bushes. She really had smelled prey, so that wasn't a lie. She was trying to pinpoint where it was, before she almost walked herself right into a tree.
How did I miss a tree right in front of me?She asked herself with a quizzical look on her face. When she looked up, she saw a squirrel perched on one of the branches.
I'm not SkyClan or ThunderClan...I don't climb trees like those mange-pelts...but all cats can jump, so I guess I could try...
Frostedpaw looked as if she was having some sort of staring contest with the squirrel, but actually, she was calculating a plan to get the squirrel to her easier. She let out a screech, jumping up. Startled, the squirrel raced towards her. It hadn't of seen her before. But, when it did, it was too late. Frostedpaw's claws closed over it, and she dragged it down from the tree as she landed.
She gave it a nip to the neck and watched it satisfaction as it went limp in her paws. She raced back over to Rainpaw with the squirrel dangling from her jaws. It seemed as if she might burst with happiness. Her voice was muffled by the fur of the squirrel in her mouth, so her words were hard to understand.
"I caudft uh sqwedr!" (I caught a squirrel!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}   Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow} Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Fun in The Foliage {Closed for Rainbow}
Page 1 of 1