Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Big Chance [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Big Chance [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyMon 8 Mar 2021 - 13:34

Dovefrost winced as he stepped into closer to the medicine den. The prey he just hunted with Kitefire not too long ago had been returned to the fresh pile, but he needed to get his wounds looked at from the fight with the eagle he earned while trying to hunt. "Daisybloom?" He called out, his tone flat. "I have some wounds I need you to look at." While he wasn't one for much chat hopefully he could provide some decent company while the medicine cat was patching him up.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 19:01

Daisybloom had been lost in thought, as she often as. Devising ways to get rid of the Asylum was one of the things she spent time on. And the way the kits went missing just before the the outsiders had arrived seemed too connected to be a coincidence. If the Asylum had taken Laurelkit, was there a way to get her back? The younger warrior’s voice interrupted  her thoughts, and she turned around quickly. "Oh, yeah, sure." the molly replied, flicking her tail for him to step closer, as he did, she looked at the scratch marks. They weren’t bleeding too heavily, but the did need to be patched up a bit.

She grabbed some moss, dabbing away at the remaining blood. "Uh, fight with a predator?" she asked. She had been trying to interact with her clanmates as she healed them. She had felt so much more lonely after visits to Highstones being banned. And she tried to speak to Mossbloom often, but she didn’t want to disturb the elder too much.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 19:48

He didn't mean to interrupt her thinking, if that is what she was doing. A small pang of guilt sparked in his chest at the thought, but he couldn't risk an infection in these simple wounds. Thunderclan needed him now more than ever. At least.. with Asylum around. Who knows when they needed to make a move.

Dovefrost let out a grunt of slight pain and as a response to her question as she started tending to the wound. "An eagle wanted the same prey as me." The tom said, a slight hint of frustration in his voice. The white fluffy tom composed himself before speaking again, hoping it was alright for him to ask. He never really talked much with the medicine cat before. "Is everything alright in here?" It must have been lonely being in the den by herself.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 6:06

Daisybloom nodded. Predators had been a big fear of her’s, back when she had been a warrior. She didn’t like fighting them, and she couldn't even imagine fighting another cat. She had never really been the type, to be honest. Being a medicine cat was much more suited to her tastes. "They should heal pretty quickly." she said. After the wound had been cleaned, she chewed a poultice, pressing it against his fur. That should prevent infection, she thought.

"It’s alright." she responded to his next question. She hadn’t really noticed it much, but she did feel lonely in the large den. "I’ve gotten used to being alone in here, I guess. I’m not quite sure when I’ll take an apprentice." she explained, a bit timid to open up to the warrior.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 8:09

Dovefrost nodded. Glad they would heal pretty quickly. He didn't want to be out of commission for too long. He didn't mind the feeling the medicine going into his fur. It would be weird to have his thick fur sticking to his side for a while but it needed to be done to keep the wounds from getting infected.

"I understand." He couldn't imagine going from the crowded warriors den to a large den such as this but at the same time.. He was a large tom. The open space would be nice. He was always afraid of kicking one of the denmates in his sleep. He didn't want to bother the she-cat much more, but his curiousity got the better of him. "When it comes time for an apprentice, how does that work? Does Starclan help?" He knew the medicine cats had a close connection with them. So their ancestors had to help.. Right?

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyWed 31 Mar 2021 - 20:49

The young tom’s curiosity was refreshing. It was nice to talk to a cat about this, especially one his age. Most apprentices and young warriors didn’t think about the medicine den until they were in need of healing. "Well, sometimes they send omens. I was about your age when I became a medicine cat apprentice. I was a new warrior, and Mossbloom was receiving signs, something with daisy petals, if I recall correctly. She approached me, and I accepted the offer. I’ve been waiting for something to happen, a sign of some sort..." Daisybloom paused for a moment.

Recently, she had been seeing doves. It wasn’t totally bizzare, but uncommonl And she could have sworn she had heard coos last night. Originally she had taken it as a sign that peace was coming, but maybe it meant more than that. Dovefrost. Was he meant to be her apprentice? Had she been missing a vital sign this whole time?

"Dovefrost, I know this might seem a bit sudden, but I think that you," she took a deep breath. This wasn’t something that could just be said lightly. "I think that Starclan wants you to be a my apprentice. I won’t force you too, it’s your decision."

"What do you think?"

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] EmptyMon 5 Apr 2021 - 14:21

"I.." He didn't know what to think. What to say. He was frozen. Did that mean that Starclan wanted him? But he was a warrior! Wouldn't one of the young kits or even the apprentices be a better option? Did they really think he was the best choice? It honestly was a big question that he didn't even know how to deal with.

"But.. I'm a warrior." He replied, his voice low. He didn't know how to take this. "Do they really want me? Do you want me?" He asked, his green eyes reflecting his unsure attitude about this whole thing. Why would they wait so long about picking him then? Why let him become a warrior only to switch it on him later?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Chance [Closed]   Big Chance [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Chance [Closed]
Page 1 of 1