Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dovefrost for TC MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

Dovefrost for TC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Dovefrost for TC MCA   Dovefrost for TC MCA EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Cat Name : Dovefrost

Clan : Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To heal and protect your clan from sickness, and to heal any wounds that occur big or small. To advise leaders, warriors, and apprentices, or anyone seeking guidance really, to help them set on the right path. To communicate starclan’s words with the clan, and communicate back to starclan (or not depending on what happens)

What would you do with this position? : With Dove, he would be very interesting in the position. He would follow what he is told and do what he is supposed to, but it would take a little bit of reconditioning so to say. He is an act first and think later type, which leads to him getting into bad situations a lot which means a lot of potential fights. If he gets the position then over time this attitude could change to heal first ask questions later which could lead to him treating a 'bad' guy unintentionally.

It would be tough for him to learn and change from the warrior way but if Starclan deems him fit for the spot or some higher power does then he will do his duty to his clan as long as he remains loyal. He is also very no nonsense type and not good with emotions so he wouldn't make for the typical type of medicine cat but he would still be dedicated to his job.

Why you think you deserve this position? : While I haven’t been the most active person in the past couple months, I’m trying really hard to be active in the community. I really want an mca position and honestly have been wanting the position since I made my return a while back but certain things lead to certain situations and I wasn’t able to. But the situation has presented itself again and I decided I would try for it. I’m willing to give what I can for this spot, and I hope you guys can see it too. Now that holidays are past (And I’m looking for a more stable job that doesn’t overwork me) I will be able to have something like this.

Recommendations :
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Dovefrost for TC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovefrost for TC MCA   Dovefrost for TC MCA EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Please congratulate Reaper King and his character Dovefrost on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

Dovefrost for TC MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: