Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] Empty
PostSubject: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 11:01

Beechfang made her way through Skyclan territory, heading towards the border with Thunderclan. If that halfwit Cloverheart could tell, it wouldn't be long before everyone else could too, and she needed to tell Dovefrost anyways. Kits... She hadn't ever thought she would be a mother again, but the realization made her want to do better. She wouldn't abandon these kits to Ravenclaw to raise, she would raise them herself, as she should have done before. And hopefully... She didn't think Dovefrost would react badly. She hoped not. She would like to raise their family together. Their kits would need their father, after all.

Nearing the border, she'd picked up the medicine cat's familiar scent, one she'd easily been able to distinguish from his other clanmates. "Dovefrost!" She called, scanning the undergrowth for his pale pelt. "I- We need to talk. There's something I need to tell you." One glance from the medicine cat and he'd likely figure it out. She'd have to tell Bloodstar too... But that could wait. Dovefrost was these kits' father, he would know first. She'd tell her leader once she knew where things stood.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 12:59

Dovefrost popped up from the bush as soon as his name was called. Green eyes wide at the words, not caring about the leaves and sticks that stuck out from his pelt as he was trying to collect herbs. Eventually his gaze landed on the she-cat he had found comfort in for the past few moons, and he relaxed. It didn't seem like there was any immediate danger, which was good until he noted her tone.. They needed to talk?

The medicine cat approached Beechfang abandoning the little bit of herbs he had collected. His eyes glancing over her form out of habit to make sure she was okay before he realized. Oh.. Oh... His green eyes returned to her singular eye. "Is.. is it?" He.. he never expected this.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15099

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 12:59

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] Failuredice

I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] Mistpe10
I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 13:22

Dovefrost's head popped out of the bush he'd been hiding in, or maybe gathering herbs from. It was a relief as he padded forward, though, and Beechfang met him halfway. Sticks and leaves had gotten caught up in his pelt, and her whiskers twitched in amusement at the sight. It was oddly endearing. "I... Yeah. Hard to tell how many right now, but they're yours." She confirmed. "I don't know what to do, Dove... We're in different clans but these kits deserve to have both parents." As she'd failed to do with Birdsong and Shadewing so long ago. She needed to do better, for Dovefrost, for their kits. "I haven't told Bloodstar yet, I thought you should know first." She added. Stoatstar would need to know too, and he wasn't familiar to her. Bloodstar was predictable, at the very least, but the reactions still made her worry.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3040

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 17:05

As if mentioning his name summoned him, Bloodstar's ears perked up at the sound of his name. He'd been out walking, seriously considering the position he was in. He was considering his clan too... the position they had been put in twice because of him. He'd needed to get away from camp to think. He wasn't even enforcing his own rules anymore, being alone rather than partnered up. Maybe there was a part of him that still hoped Dawnhawk would crawl out of the shadows. He'd love another fight, another chance to win.

But it wasn't Dawnhawk that caught his attention today... it was Beechfang. She was talking to someone else. He thought the voice sounded familiar, but until he crept through the tops of some branches and laid eyes on him that he realized it was Dovefrost. He blinked. What... was he doing here?

"Beechfang, Dovefrost." He called down to them, no harsh edge in his tone that should have been there. Instead, he stretched out across the tree limb that he was on and crossed his forepaws. "I heard my name. What did you need to tell me?" He asked, his tone still lacking any form of anger. If anything, Bloodstar just sounded tired. He was. He was tired of leading Skyclan and feeling like he had no business in doing so, but this was not a conversation to be had with one of his warriors and Thunderclan's medicine cat.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 16:12

"I.." The tom started but was quickly cut off by the appearance of said cat they were just discussing, causing the large white tom to freeze.. He didn't know what to say or what to do.. He had a duty to his own clan but like Beechfang had said, they deserved both parents.. His own father.. stars his own mother weren't really there for him especially after he reached apprenticeship. He wanted to succeed where they failed..

But then there was the issue of Thunderclan.. How would they react? Obviously some would see it as a betrayal.. He would most likely be stripped of his rank if he knew Stoatstar well enough.. Would he rather be miserable in his own clan? Or miserable in an unknown clan with his family by his side? To him.. the answer was a little obvious..

"I'm sorry Bloodstar.. I'm sure this is the last thing you want to deal with right now, but..." He wasn't the best with words, and it might be better to just get it over with instead of dancing around it. "Beechfang is having my kits.. and I don't wish to tear my new family apart." Green eyes turned to Beechfang as he said his next words. "I wish to join Skyclan if that is alright with you." His eyes then looked back to the leader. Thunderclan would be fine.. they had Fawnshine after all.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 17:43

Naturally, it was as if her voice had summoned the very cat she'd mentioned. He'd decided to stretch out in the branches rather than climb down, though Beechfang noted her anxiety around cats being in the trees was starting to lessen, finally. Trees were where Skyclan belonged, after all.

"Oh good, you saved us having to find you, at least." Heat burned in her pelt, though Beechfang was more embarrassed that she hadn't realized Bloodstar was there rather than about being caught. It would be obvious, she was sure. She didn't think Bloodstar was as willfully blind as his father had been.

"I'm pregnant, Dovefrost is their father." And then Dovefrost spoke and her gaze shifted to him. Him asking to join Skyclan was almost a relief. It also worried her somewhat. "I don't know Stoatstar at all, let alone well enough to judge what his reaction will be. I do know that Dovefrost is capable, and good-hearted." She only hoped that Bloodstar wouldn't turn him away now, or decide to do something else entirely.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3040

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 1:37

Bloodstar eyed the both of them calmly, though he gave Beechface a look. Fairly quickly however, the look of disappointment gave way to amusement. Tired amusement, but amusement nonetheless. With a loud sigh, he allowed a brief smile to tug the corners of his lips.

"My kits exist to cause me grief." He said out loud to no one in particular. Still, his tone held no anger or animosity toward either of them. He looked at Dovefrost, his expression stoic once more.

"You saved her when she was struck by lightning at Fourtrees even though Minkstar urged you to leave. I haven't repaid you for that, Dovefrost. If you wish to stay in Skyclan, then you may. However, I only ask that you inform Stoatstar of what has happened. I'm sure he'd like to know why his medicine cat will be on our side at the next gathering."

He then turned his attention to Beechface and opened his mouth. No words came out at first, then it was followed by a dismissive toss of his head. "Nevermind. It wouldn't matter anyway." Tiredly, he again turned his gaze to Dovefrost. "Whenever you are done telling Stoatstar of your decision, just come back. I will have told the whole clan to be expecting you and you won't be run off. Will you be joining as a medicine cat of Skyclan, or have you decided to abandon that position?" It was really the only thing he needed to know now.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]   I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need to Tell You... [Dovefrost]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: