Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mend the bond torn by pride...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2021 - 13:35

Foxes.

Ashstorm knew about them too well.  She tried her best to stay away from them.  She knew that they killed cat.  She knew that they killed her sister.  One was near her now.  One was attacking Primroselight.  She could not run.  She needed to help, but she almost felt like she could not move.  Then one thought came through her mind as she watched the creature bite into Primroselight's leg causing a lot of blood to drip down, I'm not going to let this beast kill my sister.

Ashstorm stood on her front paws, kicking the fox in the ribs with her back legs.

Ashstorm used Back Kick dealing 10 in damage and using -15SP

Ashstorm
40HP / 105SP (-15SP)

Primroselight
25HP / 150SP

Fox
68HP / 160SP (-10HP)
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2021 - 8:09

Even thought the wound on her leg was still bleeding into the snow, Primroselight tried her best to ignore the stinging. She took the chance that Ashstorm had given her with the distraction, and tackled the fox. The beast was too big for her to pin whilst injured, but she sent it sprawling to the ground, which bought her enough time to scamper away again.

Russet fur was caught between her claws, and blood scattered the area that they were fighting in. It stood out as a bright crimson against the snow, making what was once a serene, frost forest glade a battleground. But Primroselight couldn't waste time admiring the pretty surroundings. She had a duty to do. For Dustpaw.

The fox was definitely starting to cower in front of the two skilled warriors, who's claws were sharper then it had expected. Anytime soon, it would flee, and deem the fight useless, and a waste of needed energy.

Primroselight used Run-and-Tackle on Fox, costing 10 Sp and dealing 10 damage

Primroselight
25 / 55 Hp
140 / 170 Sp [-10]

Ashstorm
40 / 40 Hp
105 / 120 Sp

Fox
58 / 90 Hp [-10]
260 / 280 Sp

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2021 - 10:34

The fox rolled itself over quickly and turned to face Primroselight ready to attack, but before it could do anything Ashstorm rushed in between her sister and the fox and scratched wildly at its face.  Some pieces of skin tore off and the face of the creature was filled with blood.  In much pain and the wound stinging from the morning winds, the fox quickly retreated, whining as it ran into the forest.  Ashstorm turned back around to face Primroselight.  "Are you okay?" She said breathlessly.

Ashstorm used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing 9 in damage and using -15SP
The fox retreated!

Ashstorm
40HP / 90SP (-15SP)

Primroselight
25HP / 140SP

Fox
49HP / 260SP (-9HP)

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Feb 2021 - 13:02

"I'm fine, I guess. Beechface would kill me if I didn't go see her when we get back to camp though," Primroselight said with a small laugh. Now that the fox had retreated, her leg still stung, and was making her eyes water, but at least it had stopped bleeding a bit. "You alright?" She said with concern in her voice. Even if she had still been on bad terms with her sister, she would've been worried if she had gotten hurt. Fighting the fox had brought memories back to the warrior's head, ones that she wished hadn't returned. Their clan still had a strange bad luck when it came to foxes, so she doubted that this would be the last time she saw one.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2021 - 19:08

"I'm fine," she replied. Ashstorm looked at Primroselight's leg that the flesh was torn out of slightly. She knew it must hurt the warrior, even if the she-cat would never admit it. Ashstorm would rather be safe than sorry when it came to her family. "We probably should get heading back before Beechface gets so mad that you did not come right away and finishes that foxes job." She said with a smirk. She was glad her and Primroselight were talking to each other again... even if it did feel the exact same as before.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mend the bond torn by pride...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2