Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mend the bond torn by pride...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Mend the bond torn by pride... Empty
PostSubject: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021 - 11:55

Flashstorm's death had surprised and shaken the entire clan. Primroselight, unlike many, wasn't shocked at how the young warrior had fallen from a tree, since she herself had once. However, she had been lucky enough to not be too high in the tree. He was much too young to go to Starclan, she thought, but at least he saw his warrior ceremony. Unlike Dustpaw. It somehow only dawned on her now how her younger siblings had never properly known their older sister. I wonder how she would've reacted to everything going on now. She certainly wouldn't calm the situation, she thought with a sad smile. When it came to bickering, Dustpaw had never been quite as bad as their other two littermates, but her temperament had been far from what one would call 'sweet'.

Primroselight slowly stretched each of her stiff muscles when she rose from her nest in the morning, her old shoulder injury coming to mind. It was fully healed no, but she had a funny feeling it would be more likely to pop out of place now, almost as if it had discovered a new trick and was eager to test it out. She padded over to the camp entrance and awaited the rest of her patrol to join her. An Asylum cat would have to come along, of course, but she was unaware of which clanmates she would take with her.

Ashstorm. Her sister's scent was soon clear as she hurried over. They hadn't spoken since the argument, and Primroselight knew that the time had come to apologise. She knew that after the fall-out most of them involved had apologised to each other, but she was too proud for that. Instead, she had now waited a while for her anger (and everyone else's) to cool and fade away. But she had to do what was right and what she should have done ages ago.

"Hey Ashstorm," She said, accompanied by a half-hearted smile. With absolutely no idea how the younger warrior would react, all she could do was try her best and hope. An Asylum tom followed on the warrior's tail to join them, his paw steps showing how much he didn't want to be there. "Is this everyone?" But as soon as she said it, she realised there was no point asking. Did Dawnhawk do this on purpose? Or maybe Wolfstar... Either way, even if she didn't want to admit it, she was thankful for the forced encounter. Maybe it would make it easier to apologise.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021 - 19:16

Ashstorm slowly got up and walked out of the warriors den.  She was happy to be going on a patrol, but she had quickly learned that patrols could be embarrassing, if you did not catch anything, especially in the winter.  Primroselight came up to her and Ashstorm took a step back without realizing it.  "H-hi," she responded timidly, still hurt by what Primroselight had said before.  She looked around, seeing no one else gathering around them.  "I guess so," she answered her question.

She felt very uncomfortable and nervous.  She needed to apologize to Primroselight, but felt like she could not get the right words out of her mouth.  "I guess we should get going," she said, beginning to walk out into the trees.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 9:42

Primroselight followed Ashstorm into the forest, content with the younger warrior leading the patrol. The silence that followed unnerved her greatly, and so she finally broke it.

"Ashstorm... I'm so sorry." She broke, her throat tightening slightly. Her words shattered the serene quiet of only paw steps and birds that had preceded them, and her paw steps faltered as she tried to explain herself. "For everything I said. I mostly meant it for Dawnhawk and Wolfstar, but I was just mad. It feels like almost everything in my life has gone wrong, and this was just the thing to tip me over the edge." They were supposed to be hunting, but Primroselight couldn't think straight with the tears that clouded her mind and face. "I should have apologised so much sooner. But I guess I was far too proud for that," As she spoke, she gave a slightly sheepish smile, "You deserve a better family. Maybe we all do. I might think differently about things from you, but it wasn't like your arguments weren't backed up."

When arguments normally happened, Primroselight would be the one to try and cool the situation. This time, however, she had been adding to the fire. 

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 12:38

Ashstorm sighed as she listened to her sister.  She froze when Primroselight apologized.  She had gotten better about not crying right away.  "It wasn't your fault all of this happened," she muttered, still not looking at the other she-cat.  She put her head down and then finally turned around and met Primroselight's eyes.  "I don't think we deserve a better family," she continued.  "I don't want any other family.  I just think our family would be so much better if we spent time trying to see both sides of the story.  Then, maybe, we could spend time doing productive things rather than just standing in a circle yelling at each other."

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 5:28

"True, true." Primroselight snorted. She was pleasantly surprised at how forgiving Ashstorm was, and how easily she accepted her apology.  "Maybe we could try and fix everything someday."

But was that even possible? Could she ever trust Dawnhawk again? No. But the she hoped the rest of her family could eventually be normal and happy again. Although, that would take finding Bloodstrike and bringing home. Was that even possible? "We should probably hunt," She said as she realised they had made it half way across the forest without even considering hunting.

Her nose twitched as she noticed the scent of a squirrel, and silently padded towards it, carefully avoiding any twigs on the ground that may alert the animal of her presence. It neared her, and she took a chance and leaped for it. Just like she had planned, her unsheathed claws dig into the little animal, and she quickly killed it. After missing prey so often as an apprentice, each pice she caught now she was grateful.

Primroselight used 3 Sp to catch a squirrel. Catch was successful!
165 / 170

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Sat 16 Jan 2021 - 5:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 5:28

The member 'khamosa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Mend the bond torn by pride... Mistpe10
Mend the bond torn by pride... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 11:08

"Yeah," Ashstorm agreed.  She watched her sister catch the squirrel and was impressed at how easily she caught it.  "Good job," she said.  She looked around  an finally spotted a rabbit hopping around a few fox lengths in front of her.  She lowered herself into a hunting stance and made sure her tail did not touch the ground.  She carefully walked up towards it, careful not to step on anything or scare it away.  Finally, when she felt she was close enough, she pounced. She dug her claws into the creature and then tore away a piece of it's flesh, feeling the life draining out of it.

Ashstorm caught a rabbit using -5SP. The catch was successful!
115 / 120

Last edited by Little Ripped on Sat 16 Jan 2021 - 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 16 Jan 2021 - 11:08

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:56

With the initial conversation complete, Primroselight was fine to hunt in the quiet. Everything had gone even better than she had expected, and so her attentions turned completely to the hunting. "Thanks, you too," Even if they had only caught two pieces of prey so far, their pile was certainly growing, with Ashstorm's rather large rabbit and her own squirrel. The song of a starling caught her attention, and she quietly padded a little away to track it down. Once she was near enough, she leapt, and got a secure hold the small bird's wings. She pulled it towards her and killed it. Still loving quietly so she didn't disturb any other prey in the area, she rejoined her sister and added her catch to their pile.

Primroselight used 5 Sp to catch a starling. Catch was successful!
160 / 170

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Sun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:56

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 11:48

Ashstorm smiled at Primroselight.  It still felt pretty weird to be around either of her older siblings even though they apologized to each other.  Something just felt a bit off.  She felt uneasy, but still liked to be around them.  She turned her head to spot a hare some fox lengths away from her.  She had never tried to catch one before.  She heard they were hard to catch, so she never attempted.  Although, it might be fun to try.  She got into a low stance, but she also heard that these large creatures were fast, so when she got close she ran and jumped attempting to dig her claws into the hares fur.

Ashstorm attempted to catch a hare using -5SP
110/120SP
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 11:51

The hare was fast and when Ashstorm dug her claws into it, the hare began to run. When it ran, she could not hold on any longer and she flew off of it. She managed to tare a piece of flesh off, but that was it before the hare ran away.

Last edited by Little Ripped on Sat 23 Jan 2021 - 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 11:51

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 9:51

"Unlucky," Primroselight said as she heard her sister's hare scurry away, "Hare's are a pain to catch, I honestly don't know how Windclan does it."

But she remembered something. Ashstorm was a full-grown warrior now, and had never been to a Gathering. She had just missed the last one, being apprenticed a few days after the full moon. Asylum certainly had their obvious affects, but some you didn't realise for a while. I hope she sees one soon. I hope we all do. Even so, the last meeting at Fourtrees had been far from civil, with every clan accusing the next of theft.

Lost in thought, she barely noticed the small shrew snuffling around in the deeper parts of the snow. She crept towards it, careful not to give away her presence. Only kitten-steps away, she prepared to pounce, until a horrible stench distracted her. A feeling of cold dread trickled down her spine as she drew herself up to face the fox infront of her. Their entire clan had a history with foxes, most of which Ashstorm was luckily too young to remember. It was almost as if they were unable escape and ongoing train of terrors; first fire, then foxes, now rouges. Dustpaw had perished. So had Sagelight. There was a prejudice she held against the entire species that meant she wouldn't back down.

"Ashstorm! Fox! Watch out!"

But before she could make her move, its jaws clamped around her leg, making her cry out in pain. Although, the sound quickly turned into a snarl as soon as the beast let go. She reared up on her hind legs and relentlessly pummelled the fox's snout with her paws, finding it as a way to unleash some of her anger. Her paw screamed at her to stop, but she was too caught up in the adrenaline of the fight to care.

Primroselight used 5 Sp to catch a shrew. Catch was unsuccessful and summoned a predator!

Fox used Iron Bite on Primroselight, costing 20 Sp and dealing 30 damage
Primroselight used Upright Front Paws on Fox, costing 20 Sp and dealing 12 damage

Primroselight
25 / 55 Hp [-30]
150 / 170 Sp [-20]

Ashstorm
40 / 40 Hp
120 / 120 Sp

Fox
78 / 90 Hp [-12]
260 / 280 Sp [-20]

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Sun 24 Jan 2021 - 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 9:51

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mend the bond torn by pride...   Mend the bond torn by pride... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mend the bond torn by pride...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next