Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 9:27

"Let all of those old enough to climb a tree gather before me for a clan meeting!" Dawnhawk's voice rang out across camp. Instead of sweeiping his eyes across the clan with a harsh coldness, there was a glimmer of warmth in them. Something had changed. Something was different. Instead of eyes boring down into those around him with iron authority and venomous intent... Dawnhawk's tail tip twitched with excitement. He waited patiently as the crowd gathered, some still grudgingly and others tiredly but accepting. All he needed was one small kit anyway. Today, Jasminekit was to earn her apprentice name.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 12:25

Jasminekit was rather nervous being in front of a large crowd, and with a gulp, she made her way out of the nursery. The way Silverflower had meticulously groomed her could only mean one thing; it was her apprentice ceremony.

Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 13:05

The crowd had gathered, nearly obscuring the tiny kit Dawnhawk had been looking for. He had waited long enough. "Jasminekit, step forward. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become an apprentice. From today until the day you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Jasminepaw. Primroselight will be your mentor." Dawnhawk sought out Graybird in the crowd and gave her a nod. He was confident they would be good together.

OOC: Mobile post, sorry it's not great!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Sat 2 Jan 2021 - 17:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up. I'm sorry!)
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 3:31

ooc: I'll pm you the training topic soon!

Primroselight's face clearly showed her confusion as she padded towards the sound of Dawnhawk's voice. Her? A mentor, again? Still, she smiled at Jasminepaw as she leant in to touch noses with her new apprentice. I hope I can train you as well as I did with Graybird. Her overload of emotions recently made her worry that she wouldn't be as good. Maybe I need to calm down a bit. I hate Asylum being here, but I guess I just have to accept it. "Let's start training now, while there's still light. If you're hungry, you can eat first." She realised that she didn't sound very welcoming, and so she dropped her tone, "Hope you enjoy being an apprentice." This time, her words were accompanied by a warm smile as she walked over to the camp entrance to wait for the young she-cat.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasminekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1