Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why Can't We Be Friends [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

Why Can't We Be Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 16:59

Raisha groaned as she padded to the apprentice den. They had been in the camp for a while, so it was decided that the Asylum started training these light-weights. And guess who was stuck training them? The standards. Her. She thought she liked being a standard with the versatility it gave her. She could hunt, fight, and heal. But now she had to deal with these cats on a one to one basis.

She decided she would start with the younger cats of the Clan. Poking her head through the entrance, she not-so-gently prodded the cat closest to her, a small calico she-cat. "Get up and get your lazy tail out here. I do not like waiting." She hissed in the cat's ear before moving back, giving the she-cat room to exit, and sitting down with her tail lashing.

She had her raccoon pelt draped over her frame, hiding the bristling in her fur, but she was still clearly uncomfortable. Not only was she grumpy about having to train this foolish Clan, she was also forced in a place she absolutely despised. If there were no rules for her to follow, she would most likely have clawed a good number of these Clan cats by now, but she, regretfully, had her orders. And she had to follow through.

Why Can't We Be Friends [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6063

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 11:33

Flashpaw wasn't exactly used to being prodded awake. Most cats had the good sense to give her a little bit of space, and even her mentor wasn't quite so obnoxious about it as whoever had decided to so rudely interrupt her rest. When she lifted her head to see who had managed to irritate her at the very dawn of the day, she narrowed her eyes at the sight of a raccoon's trademark pattern. It was one of those Asylum cats, then, which explained why she didn't recognize their voice.

Rising to her paws with practiced grace, she sauntered out of the apprentice's den before turning back to spare the interruptor a glance. "Who do you think you are, exactly, ordering me around like this? You're not Addershade, and you're definitely not my mom."

Not that she tended to listen to Addershade, especially now that she had little need for her mentor's guidance. She rarely even listened to Waspburn, most of the time. She loved her mother, of course, but that didn't mean she was always right.

For now, she narrowed her eyes at this intruder, who had stepped quite firmly out of lines so clear they might as well have been drawn in the water. She was quite certain that nowhere in any of the Asylum's demands had they said anything about waking up unsuspecting apprentices just to harass them. "More importantly, since you so rudely woke me up... What do you want?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 12:27

Raisha snorted as Flashpaw spoke. Did she not know how this worked? ”Who do I think I am? Let me think about that for a moment. I am Raisha, an Asylum cat, who, if I recall, your leader surrendered to. Which puts me in a position of power over you, so maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you could bite your tongue and keep quiet? Unless you would rather I rip it from your jaws? Whichever you prefer.”

She waited a moment to let her threat sink in, looking quite smug under her raccoon. Of course, it was not a threat she would follow through with, not that she could anyway. This cat just needed to be put in her place, because she was being quite irritating, and Raisha was already thoroughly annoyed as it was with her circumstances.

”Now, as it stands, I have been given orders of my own. I am required to offer training to you Clan cats. You can take it or leave it. But if I were you, I would accept my generous offer. The quicker you cats become more capable, the quicker we can move on. And it would be so rude to refuse the kindness we are offering. “ In truth, Raisha wanted to be done with these Clan cats as much as they wanted to be done with her. They assume she liked the set up they had, but she was this close to going on a murdering spree.

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6063

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 13:03

"Ah, Raisha. I see. And this generous offer couldn't have waited until I woke up on my own?" Flashpaw rolled her eyes. And she kept going, because while she might have been fond of the whole 'life' thing, she wasn't about to bow down to some stranger's will. More importantly, though, it would be suspicious if she suddenly acted polite, if only in the interest of keeping her fur intact. Not just to any Asylum cats that might have been watching, but also to the denmates who had known her all their lives. StarClan forbid they start to think they could treat her like this. "Maybe you don't recall, Asylum rat Raisha - perhaps you've got memory issues, I won't pretend to know your personal problems - but the terms of our surrender involved your leader assuring us that our day to day life would, outside of Gatherings and trips to the Moonstone, go uninterrupted. And I was just going about my day to day life - you know, sleeping - when you so rudely interrupted it. So if anyone here is in breach of their agreement, it would be you."

She paused for a moment, faux-sweet smile still on her face, before continuing. "That said... Sorry, but I don't take handouts. Why don't you try someone stupider and save us both a long, exhausting waste of time? You know, so I can get back to my actual training? Outsiders are always so afraid to get their paws wet, I'm sure anything you have to teach me would be wasted here."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 13:43

Raisha narrowed her eyes, her tail lashing. ”Well aren’t you all high and mighty? My apologies, your highness, I suppose I will let you get your beauty sleep. You really do need it, anyway, unless that is how you want to look? I’d reconsider, if that’s the case. Your fur is a mess, your majesty.” She was told she was not allowed to attack the cats, but they also could not attack her. Perhaps baiting this cat would be fun. At this point she would enjoy seeing Flashpaw getting punished.

”And if you truly believe my training will be wasted, I suppose you think your Addershade could do better? Well come on then, show me what you can do. She began to draw a line between the two cats. ”Get past this line, and I will consider leaving you alone. The only rule is no claws.” While Raisha could handle a bit of pain, any scars that were not her rank scars tended to be frowned upon, so she would rather not risk getting any.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't We Be Friends [c]   Why Can't We Be Friends [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Can't We Be Friends [c]
Page 1 of 1