Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

friends for shy bby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

friends for shy bby Empty
PostSubject: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 14:16

Cat Name: Wildpaw
Clan: WindClan

Special Requests: I really only want some WindClan apprentices; wild's too reserved to be comfortable with anyone besides her denmates.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 11:18

Downaw can be a bit prickly, but he's been a bit nicer lately, so they can become friends. Since she's often visiting Morningdove, she can also befriend my sweet baby, Softpaw. Both are related to her through her papa. (Small is Crow's son, who is Golden's son, who is Soft and Down's sister)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 11:33

Crow has. so many. relatives. But sure! Maybe Soft and Wild could interact a bit in the med den?
Back to top Go down
TheaOfSunflowers

TheaOfSunflowers

Characters : Shadepaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 18:00

-Pushes Sweetpaw over- She is super chill and always down for a chat or something of the like.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 18:01

I offer up Clearpaw!

friends for shy bby 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 7:22

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby EmptyTue 2 Jun 2020 - 23:04

Okay so, I KNOW you said you don't think Wildpaw would be comfortable with a cat from another clan...

but gosh dang it, I really love her! If she and my boy Ashpaw could ever interact sometime, I would be very happy :D He's extremely kind, gentle, and understanding and loves to encourage others~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends for shy bby   friends for shy bby Empty

Back to top Go down

friends for shy bby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: