Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why can't you just be friends?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Why can't you just be friends? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 18:39

OOC: why can't weeee be friends
IC:
It was a bright, sunny day. Although the forest was nearing the end of Greenleaf, it was pleasantly warm and a gentle breeze ran through the trees.
Leafstorm flicked his tail awkwardly as he padded through the forest between Sunpaw and Specklefang. He was quickly getting tired of being the bridge between the two, and could only hope that his plan would work.
The fluffy tom sat down in a small, grassy clearing, wrapping his tail around his paws and looking at the two. This wasn't going to be pretty, so he'd let them start it.

Sunpaw glowered as she walked through the undergrowth, her green eyes focusing on the ground.
Leafstorm had convinced her to go walking with him, but putting up with Specklefang wasn't part of the deal. She'd have to talk with him later.
She raised one eyebrow (yescatshaveeyebrowsdon'tjudge) as he sat down.
"Right. Why am I here?" She mewed irritably.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 22:18

"I'd like to know the same thing." Lowly growled Specklefang, her tail lashing as she glowered at Leafstorm. "I've got important stuff to be doing, like not taking a pleasant stroll." She spat, the fact that sunpaw was there going unsaid as she started to circle around them, sniffing and looking around for any present dangers before settling down on the Sunpaw absent side of Leafstorm.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptySat 26 Aug 2017 - 17:07

Leafstorm blinked, his paws shifting. This wasn't a great start...
"Right." He mewed. "You two hate each other, and I'm tired of being the bridge between you two."
He turned his head to look at them both. "What started this? And don't interrupt each other."
This method was strange, but hopefully it would work and he'd be able to spend time with both of them.
Or maybe it could all go wrong, and he'd make it worse.
Great.

Sunpaw's eyes narrowed and her fur ruffled slightly. "Because Specklepaw doesn't think before she acts. Frankly it's a little disquieting that you'd spend so much time with her after I left. She didn't force you to, did she?"
She delicately wrapped her tail around her paws, a pleasant expression on her face as she turned to her brother, shooting a glare at Specklefang from across him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 1:05

Specklefang hissed as soon as the insults started coming, turning on Sunpaw the much larger she-cats fur bristled. "Oh I don't think? Well if thats the case than you're worse than a rotted fox! Because you decided one day that you'd insult me, and fight me at every turn! I decided to be the mature one and try to rectify this Sunpaw, or did you forget because the mist decided to snatch you?" She spat, her tail lashing as she walked around Leafstorm, her lips revealing her teeth as they peeled back.

"If anything your brother wants to be with me, I didn't risk my life to save his for nothing! Oh? Did he not tell you? He got snatched by two-legs! Injured in fact that he had a cold branch tear into his shoulder! He'd be six foxlengths in the ground and rotten if it weren't for me." She spat, her tail lashing as she sized up Sunpaw. Neglecting to add the fact that she was blind and littered with rat bites because she cared more for Leafstorm than herself, and in turn partially crippling herself. "Instead of fighting me, you should be thanking me. After all, it must be a pity to only have one cat to care and worry for you, because I certainly wouldn't have cared if you came back dead." Cruelly spat the she-cat, her tongue drawing over her gums before turning away and flashing her blind side.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 8:02

Leafstorm's eyes widened. This wasn't going as planned. "Hey! Guys! Calm down! Let's try to handle this peacefully!"
He quickly stepped forward, trying to force his way between the two fighting she-cats. "Sunpaw, you share your side of the story first." He mewed hurriedly, trying to get the two to sit down.

Sunpaw smirked as Specklefang exploded. Now Leafstorm would understand how horrible she is.
"Well," She began innocently, sitting back down. "D'you remember how that warrior- Paleeyes? Palegaze? Or maybe it was Quail- something. Anyways, even though the cats were clearly from Thunderclan, Specklefang argued that they couldn't be trusted! I know, our own kin."
She left out the part where she had sided with Specklefang on one of them. That wasn't important.
"Then, she started to insult a kit -that's right, a kit- because they were half-rouge or somthing. I couldn't let that stand, could I?"

Last edited by Drippy on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 14:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 12:01

"Oh really? A strange cat comes into Thunderclan camp, foul-smelling and hardly looking the part claiming to know cats that we don't. He didn't even smell like Thunderclan! That trust will kill you, it's a miracle you're still alive. If you think you know your kin then you're more bull headed than a badger." Angrily hissed the she-cat, her rage knowing no bounds. But she had been working to control it since her tussle with Blizzardstar and Blazingwing. "You have and had no evidence to base you're third all- seeing eye, but some all-knowing knowledge of self-importance." Specklefang turned on her paw, stepping away from the two.

Specklefang had nothing to say to the second statement, she didn't want to admit that she was in pain- that she was growing and everything hurt from her tail tip to her ear tips and tripping over the kit made everything feel like it was on fire and she was burning on the inside to out. It was no secret that she was biased towards those unpure of blood, she being pure herself but that didn't matter now. She didn't need Sunpaw's pity, she didn't need any cats pity, it didn't matter that the cat she loved disappeared, it didn't matter that she was a single mother and the constant worry for them made her chest squeeze and twist.

"If your hate and disgust for me is truly so plentiful that you'd go out of your way to twist my motives and shove words into my mouth then fine! Do it, as I have said I tried to rectify this myself but if you're unwilling to even try I won't bother. Because you're nothing but a disgusting, ungrateful rat with no sense of honour, and you will be nothing to any cat." Specklefang hissed, her shoulders and everything suddenly seeming to ache with a ghost-like sensation.

She had mirrored her fathers words, the words that tore into her heart and made her realize how cats didn't care for her. She guessed it was better that way, she didn't have to care for them if they didn't care for her. The only cats she had were her kits, and her kits alone, because Leafstorm would side with his sister and everything would be back to the way it was before they were abducted by two-legs. It was for the better. Her mother was more absent than she used to be, her father wanted nothing to do with her, her apprentices were disgusted with her harsh training methods.

She could rip into Sunpaw so much easier now, she could use her claws and tear her throat open in an instant. But she wouldn't be forgiven for murder, especially from Leafstorm. Turning on her paw she pulled her head back, her lips curling. "I'll be taking my leave because I know when I'm not wanted, unlike some cats." She spat self-deprecatingly, her tail lashing as she made her way further into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 14:32

Leafstorm rounded on Sunpaw angrily as Specklefang disappeared. He knew Specklefang too well- there was no way he could stop her. He'd catch up to her and they'd talk it out.
But Sunpaw... although it was true that both she-cats had made mistakes, his sister. had opened his eyes a little to what was really going on.

"What was that?" He hissed, his tail lashing. "You know, sometimes I wonder if you really are my sister! You're nothing like mother was. You're so blinded by the need to always be right that it ruins people's lives. Would it kill you to stop and think how Specklefang's feeling?"
He turned his back to her. "I'm going to find her." He muttered, disappearing into the forest after his friend.

Sunpaw's ears flattened on her head as Specklefang ran off, her eyes widening in shock while Leafstorm scolded her.
It had always been Leafpaw and Sunpaw. That was just the way it was. So how could he side with her? After all they'd been through, he'd chosen the wrong cat. He'd betrayed her and joined the enemy. No, even worse, now he was the enemy.
How could things get liked this?
Distracted, Sunpaw turned the other way, towards camp, and started forward.
She was alone. Desperately alone.

PostSubject: Re: Why can't you just be friends?   Why can't you just be friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why can't you just be friends?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: