Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]

Go down 
+19
Ankle
Reaper King
Green'Heart
Seer
Maple
Ceryn
Ripped
kjSage
Spooksjolly
khamosa
Karuna
rhindon
Talis
Peridot
Honey Badger
Ice
Holly
Grizzly
Mosspelt
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 10:43

Ivystar was one of the more fortunate cats who wasn't forcibly awakened by the prickling feeling of claws to her throat. Her emerald eyes flickered open the moment she heard Loonwhisper's tell-tale hoot, mimicking that of a loon itself. Any other night this wouldn't have bothered her, but the tom was supposed to be sitting vigil tonight, which meant there was no reason she should be hearing even a whisper from the tom. The she-cat was just about to wiggle free from her mates when she felt Honeytongue shift, and the fluffy silver leader followed her gaze to the entrance of camp... where she was met with the sight of Loonwhisper pinned to the ground and several dark, ominous figures slipping into camp at breakneck speed.

"I... I don't know." For just a moment, the she-cat faltered- what in Fishstar's name was going on? Surely, this wasn't ThunderClan pulling some ridiculous stunt about Sunningrocks... The scent on the pelt of these cats was far too putrid and smelled nothing like that of RiverClan's neighbors. Before she could ponder the thought further, she was horrified to see that cats poured into the warrior's den, claws against the throat of every single warrior within sight. She quickly pushed herself to her paws and padded out of the den, where she was greeted by cats- so many cats. Some had donned the pelts of foxes, dogs, raccoons, and more. She shook her head, padding past Tinylegs and Carpsplash, and whispered in their ears, "Please return to your nests." If these so-called Asylum cats were going to spare the elders, she wasn't going to turn that down.

Anger visibly swirled in the depths of Ivystar's green gaze as she sauntered toward Lyralei and Loonwhisper, taking note of the many cats ready to pounce if she got too close. She decidedly stopped a foxlength away from the two cats, her stance remaining defensive as she glared at the intruder. "I'm not doing anything until you get your filthy claws off of my warrior." She retorted, not breaking eye contact with Lyralei. She wished with every fiber of her being that she could comfort Loonwhisper, but she had to make sure he survived long enough first. She pointedly ignored his remarks, as if he hadn't said anything at all. What a ridiculous notion- letting this rotting fish-for-brains do anything other than release him. "After that, you have your kind get their paws off of my Clanmates and we'll talk. If you've got the numbers that you speak of so fondly, then you should have no issues stopping anyone who tries to escape." Ivystar's tail tip twitched rhythmically with irritation, and she had to fight the urge to bowl the Scout over and set Loonwhisper free. The she-cat had never danced around with her words so carefully- truthfully, she had to bite her tongue to keep her composure. She wouldn't let Loonwhisper down now, though- what she said and how she said it was important right now.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 11:13

A fiery tendril of alarm surged down the curved length of the spine, the singular warning that abruptly transitioned the slumbering portion of the brain directly into a semblance of awareness; bodily systems rearing up at the realization of danger. Even in the earliest seconds of Jaypaw abruptly awakening, it wasn't difficult to realize that he was effectively trapped, apparent battle already lost. The weighted arc of his tensed nape deepening further under the careful placement of the intruder's forepaws, the rhythmic flutter of his pulse rising to an erratic wildfire, an alluring movement concealed only by unkempt dark fur and delicate flesh. Something dark lingered within the molten depths of his golden gaze, a rapidly dilating and expanding pupil the singular revelation that the young tom was desperately attempting to gather his wits against the strange creature bearing down upon him.

It was a strange, almost comical, mimicry of what had occurred during his initial meeting with Kitepaw- although the largest difference was his glaring lack of control and awareness of the situation. Somewhere outside of the immediate proximity of the den he was currently trapped within, he could catch wind of Lyralei's astonishing commands. Welcome to Asylum, RiverClan... to try to resist... your consequences will be swift and merciless. You are outnumbered, and all it would do is cause unnecessary bloodshed... The panic and unease brewing low and heavy in his belly was absolutely unfamiliar, as well as the unintentional twitches roiling through his tightly tensed muscles. Hesitantly remaining to lay prone in the grasp of his unfamiliar opponent, the young tom attempted to force his muscles to remain soft and sated in the decision. Baring his chin upwards in an attempt to seek out Ivystar, and further exposing the delicate line of his vulnerable throat to his opponent's firmly placed forepaw, Jaypaw's dark gaze flashed prominently in the tense darkness.

"Ivystar..." The young tom eventually puffed out, voice unusually thin as he watched Ivystar address the stranger currently perched casually atop his Clanmate.

-

The delicate island of RiverClan's camp was overrun with a sea of quiet, dark shapes intermingling with the understandably frightened and confused onlookers, soft whispers of conversation passed between nervous tongues and tightly clenched teeth as everyone turned to gaze at the unfolding scene between Ivystar and Lyralei. Only the soft flourish of silky fur grating heavily against upturned sands and wilting foliage, as well as a simmering exhale weighing noticeably against the overtly tense air, announced the otherwise silent prowling of the bizarre stranger. The disjointed weight of a carefully positioned fox pelt remained heavy atop the nape and crown of Niylah's slim shape, though it did little to quell her otherwise graceful movements.

Gentle fog of her breathing eagerly devoured within the downy cloud of whirling mists persistently encroaching from the steadily flowing rivers, she continued to venture several pawsteps forward into the crowded confines of the riverside island, a steady collection of droplets continually beading along the angular length of her disguised figure, a steadily drying crown of frost dusting the heavy weight of her sodden fox pelt. The heady, chilly dampness of the eve did little to soothe the welling anticipation weighted heavily in the depths of her lungs, a nagging heat boiling and roiling as she continued to watch the tense proceedings. Sweeping forward in a dark flourish of unfamiliar decorum and strange scents, the Asylum molly reached Carpsplash's side just as Ivystar brushed past them, likely biding some simple command or another. Luminescent gaze gleaming sharply from beneath the heavy hooding of her fox pelt, the stranger did little but click her teeth faintly in response.

"He will not be harmed," Niylah cautioned softly, gentle voice rife with condescension as though she was doing little more than scolding an especially troublesome youngster, "provided that Ivystar simply does what is asked of her."

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 11:30

The young tom was certainly a peculiar one, introducing himself even as he had the harsh pressure of claws against his throat. She purred at his courage, or perhaps it was foolishness, maybe even fear, and lowered her maw to his ear. "Despite the current circumstances, it is an honor to meet you, Loonwhisper. I look forward to getting to know you and your clanmates." She mewed softly before rising back to her full height. The cries and calls of various members of RiverClan were heard but ignored, she trusted her companions with calming and quieting them while she focused on the true target. There she was, having wriggled herself free of two other she-cats. The tom underneath her claws went limp, and she lifted the pressure off his throat more. She didn't want to kill him if she didn't have to, but his fate rested solely on Ivystar's shoulders.

Her eyes narrowed at the insinuation that she did not take meticulous care of her grooming, however, she lifted her paw, keeping it suspended just over the tom's neck, claws sheathing silently. She maintained the eye contact as she did so, staring back at Ivystar before smiling and waving her tail to her group. At her signal, the rest removed their pins, stepping back slightly from their targets, though still close enough to jump in at a moment's notice if needed. "Thank you, Ivystar. You are correct, we would have no issues stopping anyone, we would just loathe having to harm anyone, that's all." She purred before placing her paw down carefully next to Loonwhisper's head. Still, Lyralei maintained eye contact. "Oh, do forgive me, I haven't even introduced myself! I am Lyralei, Scout Captain of Asylum, and the cats you have surrounding you are my family. Perhaps, in your mind, they could be like a clan. However best to word it for your understanding. Please don't get the wrong idea, we can be whatever you want us to be, ruthless, terrible killers or friends, family even, but that's entirely up to you and your choices. So, Ivystar, what do you choose for your clan?" She posed it as a question, but the unspoken threat lingered in her tone as she sat down, bringing the paw that had pinned Loonwhisper to her jaws and began cleaning it as if she had not a care in the world. Her eyes were still locked on Ivystar, watching her every move, every twitch of her ears and swish of her tail.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 11:47

As soon as the pin was lifted, Shrikefrost barreled towards his brother. There were multiple cats blocking him, grasping his tail and yanking him back, but he had to keep trying. This Lyralei or whoever - she could kill him, and he couldn’t let that happen. “Loon! Loonwhisper!” He spat out a mouthful of dirt as his muzzle hit the ground, and he was once again pinned. “I won’t let you down, I’m coming! I’ll help you!” His eyes switched to Lyralei and he shrieked as loud as he could, Get off of him! The cat pinning him applied more pressure, and Shrikefrost’s head was planted securely onto the ground, muzzle forced closed against the ground. Still he thrashed, as much as he could, even as he felt the warm sensation of slight blood on his neck. He gradually stopped, but his eyes portrayed his pain and endless determination to help Loonwhisper.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 12:20

Ivystar nodded curtly when Lyralei lifted her claws from Loonwhisper's neck, and Ivystar instinctively ducked her head a bit to get a closer look at the tom. It seemed there were no injuries that would end up being fatal- perhaps a few scratches here and there, and a trickle of blood from where Lyralei had pressed her claws to his throat. The fluffy she-cat's ears slicked back to her skull for a moment when she heard Shrikefrost's call, and she stomped her foot on the sandy ground beneath her. "Do not make this more difficult than it has to be, Shrikefrost. Loonwhisper will be okay so long as you don't do anything brash or chaotic. Am I understood?" She demanded, voice stern and somewhat cold. This situation was already stressful- she didn't need the added stress of not being able to control her own warriors.

Ivystar closed her eyes for a moment, jaw clenched tight as she tried to focus despite the dull ringing in her ears. "Frankly, I don't give a rat's tail who you are right now. Let Loonwhisper go so that my medicine cat may tend to his wounds. Then, and only then, will I hear your terms for this so-called surrender. I will not tolerate chit-chat while my warriors are in danger." Her eyes narrowed as she flicked her gaze down to the newly named warrior beneath Lyralei, hoping that she hadn't taken things too far.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 12:26

Flashpaw's gaze flickered to Shrikefrost, as best as she was able in her compromised position, when he lashed out in turn. Keep your mouth shut, mouse-brain! she wanted to shout. If they know we care they'll make things even worse for him!

She prided herself on her intelligence just as much as her skill, and she knew showing weakness to cats that had already shown no mercy was the worst possible idea. Emotions threatened to overtake reason, certainly, but it wasn't just her own life on the line - it was Loonwhisper's, Shrikefrost's, Splashpaw's; and all the rest of RiverClan. It physically pained her not to act, but still - what more could she do? She understood honor, of course - there was no would-be warrior that didn't - but she also understood practicality. To put honor before reason - to put honor before the lives of her loved ones - she could never bring herself to do such a thing.

"Shrikefrost," she said, voice calm and even - everything she didn't feel - hoping against all hope that her words didn't anger the cat keeping her restrained. It took all her strength not to try and break free, watching the cat who had Shrikefrost pinned silence him. "Don't. You know I hate it, but... We can't. We can't win this."

She wasn't a leader. She couldn't order him to stand down - though, to her relief, Ivystar did so just a moment later. But she could tell him it was pointless, and hope that - coming from her, and her deeply wounded pride; her helplessness against her captor - was enough.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 12:40

Lyralei tilted her head, enjoying listening to Ivystar attempt to control her clanmates. "My dear Ivystar, I've already let him go. He's free to go where he wants, if he chooses to remain at my paws then that is his choice, not mine and certainly not yours." She purred, her voice silky. "Besides, his wounds are not anything to be concerned about. Nothing more than he may have gotten from a stray thorn bush. However, your.... medicine cat, you call it, is free to tend to him." She stepped aside, leaving a tail length distance between her and the young tom, keeping her gaze on Ivystar as she sat down in her new spot. "Now, let's get to the details. You remain RiverClan, just with some added support! Ivystar, you of course remain leader of your clan. We wouldn't dream of stripping you of that title, you've proven enough, and who are we to go against that? Along with it, your deputy and medicine cat will remain as well. In short, everything will be exactly the same as it was, with some minor changes. Nothing too concerning, after all, you are now considered family! First, no trips to that Moonstone, I'm told it's named. Terrible place really, if you ask me - worship and pray to who you wish, but to be forced to visit them at a specific place? How silly. I don't mean to question, but if they're that amazing, why can't you speak to them from where you are? Second, no more Gatherings. ShadowClan has already been welcomed by us, and as we speak so are the others. What need is there for a meeting between clans when we're already one big family? A waste of time and resources, and with snow-fall so close... You're just asking for disease! We don't want that. Finally, all patrols must include at least one or two of our ranks. There are tons of terrible dangers out there, and while I'm sure you're all capable, we don't want to risk injury to anyone. Besides, the more the merrier! We will help protect your borders, and fill your prey pile. It will be a welcome relief to your... Warriors, to have the added paws, especially with snow-fall so close. So in short, no Gathering, no Moonstone visits, no clan only patrols, but everything else continues as normal. That easy! So, what do you say, Ivystar?" Lyralei purred, smiling at the she-cat.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 14:11

Fernfluff padded out to see what all the hullabaloo was about, only to find a bunch of strangers in camp! As she went to get into an offensive stance, she could see everyone being calm, so she held back, just until Ivystar gave the command.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 15:45

Nightwolf imeaditly jumped back at his leader's call, startled. His ears flattened as he ran up towards his father. "I-I'm fine." He whimpered, pressing into his father's shoulder like a he was a kit again. "B-but I don't think Willowbreeze and Shadowclan are." He added after hearing that the "Asylum" had already taken over Shadowclan. And with the fact that the couldn't go to gatherings anymore, that would mean it'd be a while (or possibly never) before they'd see Willowbreeze again.

Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 17:26

Addershade was relieved to be released from where he was being held against the ground, and even more relieved when Nightwolf ran up to him. His son leaned into his shoulder, and he leaned back, wrapping his tail around him for comfort.

Those words had stuck out to him, too: ShadowClan has already been welcomed by us, and he shared his son's concern. Willowbreeze, are you okay? Oh, why did you have to leave? If you were still here, I--

I what? I would've protected you? How? I haven't protected anyone

"We just have to hope she's alright, Nightwolf. We'll...we'll see her again, I promise," he said quietly, trying to reassure his son of something he wasn't willing to truly hope for himself.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 18:44

Stormbringer didn't know what to make of the situation. One moment she was sleeping nicely in her nest next moment she was being woken up to her clan being held with sharp claws to the skin, and threats being made from these stranges cats whose names she couldn't even begin to remember.. What in stars... Amber eyes darted back and forth between her leader who was glaring down their leader... scout thing.. and the cats who she held so dearly... She knew what some of her clanmates wanted but.. with their lives at risk.. No Ivystar was making the right choice to hear what these cats wanted.. And what they wanted was... strange... very strange indead... She didn't know what to make of it. She stepped closer to her mated concern on her features, unsure of what to make of all of this but ready to do what she needed at moments notice.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 1:43

Streamtail woke up to a shout of her name. Her mind instantly detected that as Addershade's, and she was just about to lurch up, when she noticed paws pinning her down, restricting her movement. "I--I'm okay Addershade!" The blue grey cat yelled back, almost choking on her words in confusion and a little bit of fear. A quick scan with her eyes told her that every cat was pinned. Except one. Biting back a choked scream of horror as the warrior spotted Loonwhisper on the ground, Streamtail squeezed her eyes shut and pleaded with the stars that this would be over soon. She had no energy to fight back and she knew that her efforts would be useless.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 16:42

I'm home...after all this time...

Following Lyralei's order to let all the pinned cats stand, Duran backed off of the one he had managed to detain.  Despite the quickly approaching dawn he hadn't been able to make out their face, and for that he incredibly relieved.  As well, he had never been quite so grateful for the skinned midnight black fox pelt draped over his body; despite it's less than pleasant smell and damp weight from swimming across the channel it did well to hide his identity.  Long ashy-gray pelt, scarred shoulders, and vivid green eyes.  His visage had once played in this clearing, swam in the river, shared tongues with family members...and now he was here in an invading force to take it.  For Asylum.

There they were.  His commander was speaking to his mother, the cat who first accepted him and his siblings into a life of love and community.  Her two mates, his other mothers, stood uncertainly alongside their clanmates.  His brother though was missing...  Other familiar faces stood out from the crowd, and with each, he felt his stomach drop lower and lower.  He had tried to psyche himself up for this, told himself that it would be a blessing for all of them in the end, but to see their scared and angry faces standing right before him...  It couldn't be denied.

To them...he was now an enemy.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he tried to center himself.  I am Duran, first-rank Scout of Asylum.  I was given this name and honor by my new family, and my mission is to aid Lyralei in subjugating RiverClan for the good of us all.  It worked; the tom's eyes seemed to glow with an increased determination when they flashed back into view.  Though his paws still shook from the sheer tension in this place, Duran took a small step forward from the line to bring himself into view, black fox pelt illuminated in the soft morning light.  His voice hadn't changed much in the last several moons, so as dumb as it may have sounded to those who knew him he tried to make it a bit deeper when he spoke, meow ringing through the silence.

"M- Ivystar, the Asylum is merciful and strong, our protection could only be a benefit to the Clans.  It would be wise to accept.  With leaf-bare approaching the Clans will need all the help they can get, and we are willing to offer that.  Please, it would bring me- or, us, great sorrow for this to end in violence."

Maybe he was saying too much; after all, none of his companions had spoken out of turn, but Duran felt that this was necessary.  At least for his conscience.  If it did come to a fight, he didn't want to leave anything unsaid...even if it was spoken behind a mask.  Eyes fixed on the clan leader, Duran silently begged for her to surrender, to allow RiverClan to become just like the other groups they had gained.

If so...we can finally be together again.

ooc: I don't want Duran/Ashpaw to be totally recognized yet; instead, if your character knew him, please just have them think he seems familiar.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 16:58

The moonlight glinted softly over the camp and onto Spyre's pelt, burbling chatter of the river almost relaxing. An interesting counterpoint to the cries, yowls, and hisses from its cats. Including the one beneath him, a frantic young tom desperately crying out after the cat Lyralei had already let go. Light caught on dark hairs and glowed softly on the white swirl at his chest. Pelt seemed to blend with cat, barely a difference between the two - dark turning to dark, fox muzzle an extension of  his own. His eyes glinted green in the darkness, large paws firmly on the struggling cat beneath, a hint of fangs glinting behind those of the fox's. "I would advise listening to your brethren," His deep voice rumbled softly, his paw applying slightly more pressure to the tom's head as he gasped and shrieked beneath him, a feeling of warm liquid seeping onto his claws. Shrikefrost, was it? What strange names these cats had.

His eyes stayed on the one beneath him, his large frame easily suppressing the other's struggles, an ear twisting up slightly to listen as Lyralei and the leader of this group talked, discussing further the fate of the tom - Loonwhisper, everyone was yowling - who she had pinned to keep their attention. An interesting young tom. Introducing himself and talking even as he had to do it in a splutter around the claws at his neck. Spyre felt a slight smile pull at the edges of his maw, a spark of something idly amused in the depths of his orange-yellow gaze.

And a new voice came, his eyes flicking up to see the pelt of the young scout. Ah, Duran. A good kit. His words added to those of Lyralei, bringing a more personal sense to the surrender. Hopefully he wouldn't say too much - this Clan's leader might not react too well to that.

(ooc: Just chucking ol' Spyre boi on top of Shrikefrost for extra flavour)

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 21:46

Sharp blades at her throat. Egretstorm’s face scrunched into a frown. Who in the world was having such a bad dream they’d unsheathed their claws? Without so much as opening her eyes, she tried flipping over, only to find that she couldn’t. Was someone laying on her? Sufficiently irritated, dark eyes opened to see many, many cats in the warrior’s den. Way too many. The smell hit her like a speeding monster and she scrunched up her nose in disgust. Having been on a patrol late at night, the stocky she-cat felt extremely unwilling to get up or even believe that this was actually happening. “Oh, for StarClan’s sake! Can’t we have one normal moon?” Her voice morphed from one not unlike a grumpy apprentice suddenly woken for the dawn patrol to an exasperated hiss. She almost wished they were dealing with another flood instead. Her jaws twitched at the sight of the leg ending the claws at her neck. She listened, waiting for Ivystar to give any sort of order, waiting for her chance to rend this invader’s paw between her teeth, but it never came. Instead, an unfamiliar, authoritative voice called for the band of intruders to collectively stand down.

Giving out a huff when her captor didn’t release her fast enough, the grey tabby heaved her shoulders upwards, letting the pelt-wearer tumble off like a pebble kicked into a stream. Seemingly unconcerned with them, Egretstorm’s ears strained to hear the conversation between leaders. With narrowed eyes she picked the real meaning out of “Lyralei’s” words. “So, in essence, we’re isolated?” She mumbled, her mind spinning and hackles slightly raised. What was this goose-scat?

---

Beneath an average hare’s pelt stood a tortoiseshell she-cat, and beneath her was a fish-scented white tom with a torn ear. This was her first important mission! Brick’s still-wet fur dripped onto the stranger’s face and she laughed at his rather bewildered expression. If they didn’t resist, everything would be okay. Everyone would be fine. Why didn’t they get that? While Captain Lyralei gave her commands to these unusual, still-sleepy cats, the young scout peered down to take a good look at her captive’s face. He had some cool scars! Realizing she was staring without saying anything, she blurted out a loud, “Sorry! Hello.” As if that would in any way excuse what she and her compatriots were doing whatsoever.

Then, much to her surprise – although not so much to those who knew her – Brick’s legs were kicked out from under her, and she let out an oof as she hit the ground, or rather the cat below her. “Oww-uh!” She whined, rolling off of him and onto her paws. However, before she could move to restrain him again, her Captain rescinded the order. Still, after shaking her still sopping wet pelt(s), she kept a close eye on him. Perhaps too close. Through the unnerving hare’s skin on her face, she gazed openly at this odd cat’s odd eyes with unrestrained wonder. “Wow!” Her voice came not unlike a kitten gazing at the stars for the very first time. “Your eyes are so pretty!” She’d entirely forgotten that this cat was probably very, very mad at the other things going on right about now, and had just a heartbeat before toppled her to the ground.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by O Holy Knight on Thu 3 Dec 2020 - 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]   Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripples to Rapids [RiverClan Sitewide Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: