Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Discontented Harmony {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Discontented Harmony {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Discontented Harmony {closed}   Discontented Harmony {closed} EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 14:17

Softbreeze was fuming. How dare Hailfang speak to her like that! She wasn't an idiotic kit! She was the medicine cat of WindClan, and despite her flaws and dislike of herself, even she knew she deserved respect. All cats did. If Darksong hadn't appeared, she would've lashed out, would have yowled further in protest. Why should she stop love? Why should she fight against the very thing Finchstar died for, the very thing Graybriar died for? She would not condemn love! Pacing around her den in a rageful fit of anger, so unlike her, she waited for Olivestar. The gentle molly, despite not being against love, knew Olivestar had every right to know of Smallbean's actions.

There was no mistaking the mismatched gaze she saw. It was Smallbean's, and while she didn't know who the she-cat was, she knew she wasn't WindClan. You're making a grave mistake, StarClan, she thought angrily to herself, looking up as she heard a cat enter her den. It was Olive. Blue eyes narrowed and blazing with a fierce, fiery anger, she abruptly sat down, tail lashing. "Olivestar, I need to tell you something. But you have to promise not to exile them after I tell you. I don't think you would exile any cat for having a wandering heart, but I have to make sure. They are still my Clanmate."

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Discontented Harmony {closed}   Discontented Harmony {closed} EmptyFri 30 Oct 2020 - 5:15

When Softbreeze had returned from the medicine cat meeting that moon with a palpable aura of anger early that morning, Olivestar hadn't been expecting that to be the first thing that she's experience upon waking up. While it wasn't rare for the medicine cat to get angry, especially when defending the things she thought to be right, the sheer force of her anger caught the leader off guard. Her curiosity about what had set Softbreeze off was piqued further as the medicine cat has requested her for a private talk in the medicine den, and Olivestar naturally agreed.

It was now that she made her way to meet the pale tabby, and she almost flinched back at the anger contained in the blue depths of the medicine cat's eyes. Still, she approached and sat down, as Softbreeze began to speak. Olivestar tilted her head at the mention of "wandering hearts" and "exile", and she briefly wondered who she could be talking about.
"If you're referring to a cat that's taken a mate outside WindClan, you know that I wouldn't even think of exile. If they want to leave to join another Clan, that's one thing, but I won't chase someone out based on who they love. Who did you see in your dream?"
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Discontented Harmony {closed}   Discontented Harmony {closed} EmptyFri 30 Oct 2020 - 19:30

"Good. I knew you would never, but I had to be certain." Softbreeze mewed simply, a bit of her anger disappearing as she took a deep breath. She didn't want to get the tom in trouble. Oh daffodils, she didn't want to get anyone in trouble. Still, Olivestar deserved to know, and she couldn't very well back out now. No, if she backed out now, Hailfang would win. Softbreeze wasn't gonna let that happen.

"I was in Fourtrees-- but it was different. Instead of four oaks, they were cedar trees, and the leaves were shaped like little hearts. Near the ThunderClan border of Fourtrees was a humongous group of tiny wildflowers, shorter than a kit's paw. A bunch of small footsteps lead away from the wildflowers over to the WindClan side of the border. A single green, heart shaped leaf drifted to the ground after the wind blew it, and as it hit the grass a bolt of lightning and the sound of thunder erupted. In the flash I saw two pairs of eyes. One pair was green- the ThunderClan cat's, I think- and the other..." She trailed off in her tale, hesitating. What if she was wrong? No. She was certain she was right, sadly.

"The other gaze was mismatched. One green eye, one brown." Sighing, Softbreeze looked away, and whispered: "Smallbean."

"A StarClan cat came up to me. She was every bit as pretty as she was cruel. Hailfang was her name. 'this mistake should not happen anymore!' she told me, and when I refused, she insulted me, calling me Softpaw. 'So be it. Your leniency will bring about your demise, sweet Softpaw.' That's what she said. Darksong came to me again, the scruffy former medicine cat who I met at my apprentice ceremony and he chased Hailfang away, and afterwards told me he stood with me, that love was no crime. He convinced me to tell you however, and so here I am. But, Olive, I don't think Smallbean and that ThunderClanner were just seeing each other... I think they had kits."

"The pawprints were tiny, kit sized, and the wildflowers were small too. And, Wildflower. Smallbean's daughter. I think the flowers were symbolic of more kits. And, I'm not absolutely certain, but when the lightning flashed I swore I saw six tiny shapes in the background. I know I did." Going silent for a long moment or two, she then looked back at Olivestar, gaze determined, trying to read Olivestar's thoughts. "What are you going to do?"

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Discontented Harmony {closed}   Discontented Harmony {closed} EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 6:28

As Softbreeze described the vision that she'd seen in her dreams at the Moonstone, Olivestar's eyes widened at all the new information. She was glad to know that she could gladly keep her promise, and nodded along with the medicine cat. She made a mental note to talk to Smallbean later about the situation, and then spoke, choosing her words carefully.
"I won't punish him yet. I'm going to talk to him about it, and see what exactly is going on with the situation. Depending on how he responds, and the specifics of the relationship, I'll decide accordingly. Though, you can rest easy knowing that I won't exile him. I'll, at the very most, return him to apprentice duties for a few moons."

With a smile, she moved forward and sat down next to Softbreeze, wrapping her tail around the medicine cat.
"It'll be okay, I'm sure we can get this all sorted out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discontented Harmony {closed}   Discontented Harmony {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Discontented Harmony {closed}
Page 1 of 1